Space Observatory Sima #11 - Clementine Cloud by Glispa

Based on Click to view
Artist Glispa [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Space Observatory Sima #11 - Clementine Cloud

Postby Glispa » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:24 am

The point of singularity; Devourer of all.

Edits
Hair edit (Common)
Small claws (Common)
Sclera colour - Black sclera (Common)
Eye edit - Smaller iris (Uncommon)
Nose edit - Nose holes (Uncommon)
Fur edit - Fluffier chest (Uncommon)

Notes
Red jewel - Power of colour

To enter for this sima you simply have to explain what they cannot get enough and why that is. Be it something edible or a favourite movie they can watch over and over or something else entirely.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

His name is Solar and he's owned by Clementine Cloud
Last edited by Glispa on Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I n t e r e s t s
*Sonic the hedgehog
Undertale
*Crocheting
*Drawing

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━

━━ do you think ━━━
even the worst person can change...?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ Da | Characters | tumblr ⦘━━━━

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━━━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
that everyone can be a good person,
━━ if they just try? ━━
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Space Observatory Sima #11

Postby dogish » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:05 am

Username: dogish
Name: tbd
What can't they get enough of and why: flowers! wip
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairy king » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:26 am

Username: Fairy King
Name: Quazar
What can't they get enough of and why: Time; Quazar has a lot of anxiety around the passing of time, specifically never having enough of it. They’re worried that opportunities will pass them by, projects will go uncompleted, and everything around them will age and decay without having been appreciated enough while they were around. There are so many things they want to do with their life and in the grand scheme of things, their life will be so short. They just hope they can make a lasting impact in the small amount of time that they have.
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:44 am

Username: kijauni
Name: Fornax
What can't they get enough of and why: Fornax has a real knack for Nuts. Whenever he gets close to a pack full of nuts, he absorbs them like a black hole you'd say. He doesn't even need to be hungry to do so. Simply seeing Nuts of all kinds and flavours makes him want to eat them - and off he goes and does it.
So if Fornax ever comes over to visit you, better become a Squirrel and hid your Nuts. Or they will be vaccumed up and never to be seen again.

(named after the black hole Fornax A)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:17 am

Username: Clementine Cloud
Name: Solar
What can't they get enough of and why:
Solar lived in solitude in the vastness of space for a very long time. He always said he was a loner, that he was fine. And as far as he knew he was! He took good care of himself, provided for himself, all was well. But then things changed... They built the observatory, so many different simas showed up, some from space like himself, others who only knew life on the planet. Solar didn't know any of them. They were all laughing and speaking together, it was nice to see but It was all very overwhelming... Solar was about to retreat back into solitude but before he could, a little blue kit ran straight up to him and smiled. "Hi! I really like your eyes, they're so cool!" The little kit said, Solar was taken aback for a moment, not used to the compliment or even a direct conversation. "Uhh... I really like your gems... they're very pretty" he said quietly in reply. The little blue kit's eye grew wide as did her smile "Thank you!!" She said, and jumped up to give Solar a hug. "Erdene don't just give random simas hugs" Another voice chuckled as they called from across the crowd. "Oh that's my mom, I gotta go! Okay bye bye!!" The little blue kit, Erdene, gave one last smile and wave before scampering off back toward the others, and Solar knew something had changed.

He wasn't a loner, he was just shy. But from then on, he got to meet some new simas, and he started to grow attached them. He made friends, and though his shyness didn't disappear completely, seeing the joy on another sima's face was infectious. So while he may get overwhelmed in large groups, Solar had to admit, he could never get enough spending time with his new friends. Especially when they give him good hugs <3
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glispa » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:52 am

After some wait a decision has been made

Clementine Cloud wrote:Username: Clementine Cloud
Name: Solar
What can't they get enough of and why:
Solar lived in solitude in the vastness of space for a very long time. He always said he was a loner, that he was fine. And as far as he knew he was! He took good care of himself, provided for himself, all was well. But then things changed... They built the observatory, so many different simas showed up, some from space like himself, others who only knew life on the planet. Solar didn't know any of them. They were all laughing and speaking together, it was nice to see but It was all very overwhelming... Solar was about to retreat back into solitude but before he could, a little blue kit ran straight up to him and smiled. "Hi! I really like your eyes, they're so cool!" The little kit said, Solar was taken aback for a moment, not used to the compliment or even a direct conversation. "Uhh... I really like your gems... they're very pretty" he said quietly in reply. The little blue kit's eye grew wide as did her smile "Thank you!!" She said, and jumped up to give Solar a hug. "Erdene don't just give random simas hugs" Another voice chuckled as they called from across the crowd. "Oh that's my mom, I gotta go! Okay bye bye!!" The little blue kit, Erdene, gave one last smile and wave before scampering off back toward the others, and Solar knew something had changed.

He wasn't a loner, he was just shy. But from then on, he got to meet some new simas, and he started to grow attached them. He made friends, and though his shyness didn't disappear completely, seeing the joy on another sima's face was infectious. So while he may get overwhelmed in large groups, Solar had to admit, he could never get enough spending time with his new friends. Especially when they give him good hugs <3

Take good care of this unsatiable being now known as Solar
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓