OPEN for Marking! Charming~Dino's! Coming Soon! by Popper_Cornz

Based on Click to view
Artist Popper_Cornz [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

OPEN for Marking! Charming~Dino's! Coming Soon!

Postby Popper_Cornz » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:59 pm

General Information // Dino Designs // Adoptions // Dino Shops + Pets // Currency Bank // Trading // Staff Applications // Stamps, Art, and Affiliates // Litter Archive // Player Archive // Explore

┏---------------------- Information board --------------------------┓

~ Nothing here! Check Back Later! :3 ~

┖---------------------------------------------------------------------- ┚

Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Image here of Rexy!

Rexy wrote: Hi there! Name's Rexy! You probably would know me by my more common name Tyrannosaurus Rex, but I go by Rexy for short! My best friend Stick the Stegosaurus is going to be running the Adoptions and the Currency! I will be making sure everything else is running smoothly! You'll get to meet Stick a little later! Look out for a big green Dino with Purple Plates!

Oh! We are always looking for people to draw us! So feel free to send Popper your art of us together or separate!!
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:30 am, edited 11 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming~Dino's! General Information!

Postby Popper_Cornz » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:55 am

General Information // Dino Designs // Adoptions // Dino Shops + Pets // Currency Bank // Trading // Staff Applications // Stamps, Art, and Affiliates // Litter Archive // Player Archive // Explore

General Information
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rexy Image

Space
Rexy wrote:Hi! It's me Rexy again! Just A couple more things before I let Stick talk about the type of Dino's we have! We do have just a couple of rules here to make sure that it is fair for everyone! Please read them carefully and follow them so nobody has to get banned! We want as many people as possible to be able to adopt the Dino's! Thank you!

Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Rules For Charming Dino's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. All CS Rules apply, please follow them they are there for a reason! If you see someone doing something they aren't supposed to do, please let either me or a mod know so we can confront it!

2. Do not use the Line art unless you have permission from me! Charming Dino's are a closed adopts species so you may draw your Dino's but you may not create more unless given permission by me.

3. No complaining, begging, sob stories, or rushing the artists, and no harassing anybody. Harassment will get you an auto ban, I will not tolerate it.

4. No spamming, this includes advertisements, one word posts (Marking is okay when I open the thread) and please do not Bump the thread, I will do that If needed.

5. You MAY NOT Sell your Dino's off-site. These are free adopts so they should not be sold off-site or for real currency. You MAY post your Dino's off-site (TH, DA, etc) however, but you must give credit to me for the lines and the artist for the designs.

6. These rules are subject to change as I see fit, so make sure you check back every one in a while to see if they have been updated. Please post on the User Archive when you adopt your First Dino or get Items or Pets!
Space
Space
Space
Staff For Charming Dino's

Owner:

Popper_cornz

Mods:

Artists:

Guest Artists:

Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming~Dino's! Dino Designs!

Postby Popper_Cornz » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:11 am

Dino Designs!

Stick Image

Stick wrote: Welcome, Welcome to The Dino Designs Page! My name is Stick, As Rexy might have told you already. I will be taking care of the Adoption process and the Currency pages! On this page I will get started with the Dino Rarities! Let's jump right in to see which Dino's, you got!

Dino Rarity Guide
COMMON // UNCOMMON // RARE // VERY RARE
Stick wrote:Me again! I will just briefly go over the Rarities of the different Dino's!

If you see this color; Common Sample Color it means that the Dino or the trait/Item is a COMMON Dino/Trait/Item. Common Dino's Include; T-rex (Sorry Rexy), Triceratops, Brontosaurus, and Pteranodon.

If you see this color; Uncommon Sample Color it means that Dino or the trait/Item is a UNCOMMON Dino/Trait/Item. Uncommon Dino's Include; Stegosaurus, Velociraptor, Pachycephalosaurus, and Parasorolophus.

If you see this color; Rare Sample Color it means that Dino or the trait/Item is a RARE Dino/Trait/Item. Rare Dino's Includes; Spinosaurus.

If you see this color; Very Rare Sample Color it means that Dino or the trait/Item is a VERY RARE Dino/Trait/Item. Very Rare Dino's Includes; Plesiosaurus.

Base Dino Lines:

T-Rex
sapcee
Triceratops
Brontosaurus
sapcee
Pteranodon

sapcee

Stegosaurus
sapcee
Velociraptor
Pachycephalosaurus
sapcee
Parasorolophus

sapcee

Spinosaurus
Plesiosaurus

Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming~Dino's! Coming Soon! Charming Adopts!

Postby Popper_Cornz » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:23 am

Charming Adopts

Stick Image

Space
Stick wrote:Well Hello there! We meet again human! Interested in Adopting a Charming little Dino? I thought you might be, why else would you be here? Well before I let you pick out your new reptile friend I have some quick rules about adopting!

PLEASE READ :3

- Please keep all fingers, toes, arms, legs, and any other body parts out of the cages as they are susceptible to kisses to death by the Charming Dino's here!
- Please do not feed the Dino's in the cages, no matter how big of puppy... i mean Dino... eyes they give you.
- You may only adopt one Dino per litter as they are free adoptions and everyone gets a chance at them, This is not FCFS however, you must name them give them a personality and fill out the form in order to adopt! Once you fill it out Rexy and I will send you your adoption certificate and Dino!
- Don't forget to put your name on the user archive to reserve your spot!

Thank you for reading! Now go find your lovable lizard!

ADOPTION FORM!
For Re-homing as well as Litter Adopts.

Code: Select all
[size=200]Adopting![/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to User Archive Post:[/b]
[b]Charming Dino #:[/b]
[b]Charming Dino Name/New name:[/b]
[b]Charming little personality:[/b] (2-3 sentences will do! :3)
[b]Anything else you want to include:[/b] (For all the Misc stuff you wanna include! :3)

Litter #:
~ Nothing here, check back soon! ~

Re-home Us Please!
Stick wrote:Oh no! These Dino's have been abandoned or mistreated by their previous owners! Would you like to re-home one of these Charming Dino's and give them a forever home? Really!? That's great thank you so much! They come with any and all items the previous owner had on them!

~ Nothing here, check back soon! ~
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming~Dino's! Dino Shops + Pets!

Postby Popper_Cornz » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:44 am

Dino Shops + Pets!

Flip the plesiosaurus Image

Space
Flip wrote:Hi I'm Flip, I will be taking over for Stick doing all the Shop-keeping work! I report to Rexy and Stick so please don't break any rules in my Shop, I don't want to have to report anyone! Let me tell you how my shop works!

I have two shops you can visit! I have Flips Item Shop, where you can buy items and clothes to decorate you Dino's and make them look all fancy, we have items of every size to fit all the different Dino's here! The other shop I run is called; Flips Charming Companions! Here you can get companions for your Dino's and to help you on Adventures you go on while you explore! There are also some Items for your pets to enable them to help carry treasure back!

Feel free to look around and ask me if you have any questions!

Currency Exchange!

Flip wrote:Here in the shops we accept many different forms of currency! From Charcoal and Coal to Bones and Amber! Each is worth a different amount and will be detailed and converted to C$ On Stick's Bank Page!

Coal Shard | Coal Fragment | Unbroken Coal Stone | Bone Fragment | Bone Chunk | Full Bone | Shard of Amber | Amber Chunk | Amber Stone
See Currency Bank for Trade Ratios!

Flip's Item Shop!!

~ Nothing here! Check back soon! ~

Flip's Charming Companions!

~ Nothing here! Check Back Soon! ~

Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming~Dino's! Currency Bank!

Postby Popper_Cornz » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:39 am

Currency Bank!

Stick Image

Space
Stick wrote:Stick here again! Welcome to the Bank Page! Ill the information on how to convert C$ into Charming_Dino's currency will be on this page! Feel free to let Popper_Cornz know if you have any questions or concerns! We would love to answer all of your Questions!

SPACE

Currency Worth! (CD-CD)

Stick wrote:Converting Charming~Dino's currency into other Charming~Dino's Currency!

SPACE
SPACE
2 Coal Shards = 1 Coal Chunk
2 Coal Chunks = 1 Unbroken Coal Stone
2 Unbroken Coal Stone = 1 Bone Fragment
2 Bone Fragments = 1 Bone Chunk
5 Bone Chunks = 1 Full Bone
5 Full Bones = 1 Amber Shard
10 Amber Shards = 1 Amber Chunk
10 Amber Chunks = 1 Amber Stone

1 Amber Stone = 40,000 Coal Shards
1 Amber Stone = 20,000 Coal Chunks
1 Amber Stone = 10,000 Unbroken Coal Stones

Currency Worth! (C$-CD) Not taking Pets Unless Dreamies! Thank you!
[/center]
Stick wrote:Converting Chicken Dollars into Charming~Dino's Currency!

SPACE
SPACE
1C$ = 1 Amber Stone
1C$ = 10 Amber Chunks
1C$ = 100 Amber Shards
1C$ = 500Full Bones
1C$ = 2,500 Bone Chunks
1C$ = 5,000 Bone Fragments
1C$ = 10,000 Unbroken Coal Stones
1C$ = 20,000 Coal Chunks
1C$ = 40,000 Coal Shards

Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming~Dino's! Trading Post!

Postby Popper_Cornz » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:57 am

Charming~Dino's Trading Post!

TRADE THREAD HERE! CLICK!

Rexy Image

Space
Rexy wrote:Welcome to the Charming~Dino's Trading post! Here you will be able to trade all you're charming Dino stuff! Please read the rules BEFORE starting any trades. You must have an adoption Certificate of your Charming Dino as proof of ownership!

SPACE

Trading Rules:

Rexy wrote:~ If trading Dino's You must have the Adoption certificate linked in the Trade post when you and your trading partner are trading, and in your PM to Popper_Cornz

~ Please make sure you are trading fair, 1 Dino = 1 Dino in return, 1 Items = 1 Item in return and so on

~ Popper_Cornz will watch to make sure that all trades are agreed upon before moving forward with them. Shoot Popper_Cornz a PM with your trade request form BOTH TRADE PARTIES for validation!

~ Don't forget, after you trade Dino's make sure to give the other person the Adoption Certificate, as you need that to add items to your Dinos!

Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming~Dino's! Staff Applications!

Postby Popper_Cornz » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:17 am

Staff Applications
OPEN

Flip Image here

Space
Flip wrote:We are looking for Mods and Artists Right now to help with Charming~Dino's! Feel free to apply down below! No experience needed, just need to be able to uphold the rules and make this a safe and fun adoptables thread! Upon recruitment you will get 1 free custom from me as your sort of mascot per-say (Mine is Rexy), since these are free adoptables We will not be paying artists and Mods, you may apply or not apply if you wish! Artists do get some special Perks Though!

Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Mod Applications

[size=150]I Would Like To Be A Mod Please![/size]
[b]Ever Been a Mod for anything?:[/b]
[b]Want to help with Event Ideas and Litter Ideas?:[/b]
[b]Do you understand all the Rules and what needs to be done to Keep them?:[/b]
[b]If you're picked what would your custom look like?:[/b] (Species, color palettes, any small edits, 1 large edit granted if wanted)

Space
Space
Artist Applications

Artists are allowed to make customs for others or Mods as a gift, with permission from Popper_Cornz

[size=150]I Would Like To Be An Artist Please![/size]
[b]Art Examples?:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Want to help with Event Ideas and Litter Ideas?:[/b]
[b]Do you Like drawing /Coloring Dinos?:[/b]
[b]If you're picked what would your custom look like?:[/b] (Species, color palettes, any small edits, 1 large edit granted if wanted)

Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming~Dino's! Art, Stamps, and Affiliations!

Postby Popper_Cornz » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:25 am

Stamps, Art, and Affiliations!

Rexy Image here

Space
Rexy wrote:It's me, Rexy! We are always looking for art of Stick, Flip, and I! We would love for you to submit your art so it can be posted on here for people to see! Good at coding! We would love for you to make us some stamps or buttons for people to put in their Sigs to get more people to check out our adoptables! Have your own Adoptables and want to be affiliated with Charming~Dino's? Shoot Popper_Cornz a PM and we can join up!

Affiliations!

~ None yet :( ~

Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming~Dino's! Coming Soon! Please Do not Post yet!

Postby Popper_Cornz » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:29 am

Res~ Just In Case ^^
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me