Merle Mania: Adopt # 04

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:33 am

Username: Kazin
    Storage link: Here!
    Name: Keeper
    Eye color: Pale Blue
    Coat color: Blue merle with copper points
    Genotype: atat / Bb / Dd / Ee / Mm / NN / sisi
    Rarities: Blue Eyes (NR) Natural Tail (C) Blue Merle Copper Points (UC)

Design Notes: white and copper points soft transition, one full color ear, minimal merle pattern
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merle Mania: Adopt # 04 ~ Open! ~

Postby Kazin » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:53 am

Username: Kazin

Storage Link: Here!

Show name(optional):

Prompt: One of the most loyal dogs that many say they have ever met. It is rare to see Keeper without his handler, as he sticks by their side always, even in quiet moments. He isn't as excitable as others in the kennel tend to be, often considered to have more of a regal personality and preferring gentler play sessions rather than wrestling sessions or tug of war.

Keeper is on the quiet side, often alerting to new things or strangers with a lifted of his ears and a tilt of his head. Being so attuned to his handler, Keeper often will be able to get their attention with one look back. If necessary, he's been known to give a low bark or a low growl, though doesn't seem to end up barking often.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merle Mania: Adopt # 04

Postby BlueEyedKite » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:40 am

Kazin wrote:Username: Kazin

Storage Link: Here!

Show name(optional):

Prompt: One of the most loyal dogs that many say they have ever met. It is rare to see Keeper without his handler, as he sticks by their side always, even in quiet moments. He isn't as excitable as others in the kennel tend to be, often considered to have more of a regal personality and preferring gentler play sessions rather than wrestling sessions or tug of war.

Keeper is on the quiet side, often alerting to new things or strangers with a lifted of his ears and a tilt of his head. Being so attuned to his handler, Keeper often will be able to get their attention with one look back. If necessary, he's been known to give a low bark or a low growl, though doesn't seem to end up barking often.

Has anyone told you you're a great writer Kazin? It was easy to imagine Keeper through your description. Keeper's personality would be a great fit for a service dog. I think I will include some prompts for service work when I roll out prompts. I hadn't considered it before but Keeper has me thinking!

Congratulations, I will update all info shortly!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merle Mania: Adopt # 04

Postby Kazin » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:24 am

oh thank you so so much! ^^ I also did imagine that Keeper would make a great service dog as more of a development on his character down the line :D I'm so excited to start delving into dog characters, I've focused so much on cats usually that this is going to be new to me but I'm so excited!
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me