Based on Click to view
Artist deerbroken [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Anniversary Kalon 2023 || Three-Toed Sloth

Postby deerbroken » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:47 am

despite the inspo animal they do have all their toes. but! i really love sloths,,, they sleep 15-18 hrs a day and they move so slowly that some of them have moss growing on them. And they're so cute,,, unfortunately they're also endangered :(

anyway the competition! tell me how this kalon falls asleep! do they have a ritual? do they sit up on their phone or sleep in total darkness? this is a writing comp, but feel free to make your prompt as long (or as short) as you want!

ends on june 20th at 11:59 pm MST!

form:
      Code: Select all
      [list][b]username and id:[/b]
      [b]kalon name:[/b]
      [b]prompt:[/b][/list]

traits:
      [nr] sclera, chubby
      [s] shine, hair, claws
      [c] fur, tail
      [uc] ears
      [r] halo [zzz]
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Kalon 2023 || Three-Toed Sloth

Postby kolyakun » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:58 am

Mark uwu

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:20 am

username and id: Mimu#814628
    kalon name: Roya
    prompt:
      Roya finds it hard to sleep, keeping awake in the hours of the night. But there are a few things that really do help her sleep! Roya doesn't have the biggest room in her house but it's a safe place for her, to take her mind off the world. Books and books filled the shelfs near the door, her mind was open to reading.

A little moon light globe turns on when the room gets dark, shining bright. Roya hate's the darkness, it scares her alot. But the moonlight her mother gave her when she was little, it brought joy to her face. Pillows stacked on her bed, she can't sleep with out one or two pillows. It has to be 10 max, she love the soft comfort of them. It feels nice around her.

Plushe's stack on a rack above her, everything from fandoms to likings of god knows what, it brings a smile to her face. Maybe getting them down at some point so they have all the love from her. Her special teddy is a huge shark from IKEA! she needs to hug something when she's asleep.

Lavender spray on her pillows. Making it easy for her eyes to become tired.

All bedroom's are a place to feel safe, and roya was perfect.
Last edited by Mimu on Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:24 am

username and id: carpe + 792732
    kalon name: Cappuccino
    prompt:
      Picture this: tucked away in a cozy corner of the room, Cappuccino has created his own personal paradise— an epic comfy fort. Complete with a jumble of pillows, blankets, and his most treasured stuffed animal, this fortress of coziness is all about relaxation and chill vibes.

Lounging within the fort, Cappuccino sprawls out on a mountain of fluffy pillows, sinking into his pillowy throne. Wrapped snugly in a warm blanket, it's like being enveloped in a gentle hug as he settle in for a tranquil evening. The room is softly lit, with a warm glow emanating from a bedside lamp, casting a calming spell over the fort.

The stuffed animal, a beloved Treecko, is held close to Cappuccino heart, bringing a comforting touch of familiarity. Its plush exterior shows signs of wear and tear, evidence of the countless moments of solace it has provided over the years. And in the dim light, its yellow eyes twinkle as if sharing in the peacefulness of the fort.

Above, a star projector works its magic, painting a mesmerizing night sky on the ceiling. Constellations and stars of all sizes come to life, creating a dreamy atmosphere. Cappuccino's gaze follows the celestial patterns, letting his imagination wander deep into the vast universe.

Within this haven of comfort, Cappuccino gradually succumbs to drowsiness. His eyes grow heavy, and his breaths slow down as sleep gently calls his name. The fort, with its collection of pillows, blankets, and the ever-loyal stuffed pokemon, has transformed into a sanctuary of pure relaxation, embracing Cappuccino in its warm and tranquil embrace.

With a contented sigh, Cappuccino drifts off into a blissful slumber, nestled securely within his beloved fort. It's a testament to his deep appreciation for comfort, and the fort serves as the ultimate haven for a lazy kalon seeking solace and a night of restful sleep.
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:03 am

username and id: Fuyunofabuki 948125
    kalon name: Quin
    prompt:
Sleep is not an easy thing for Quinn. To achieve sleep they must record the fact they locked up their home. Next they must spray their pillow with a fragrance mist that relaxes them. All that’s left is to put on a movie and lay down to let the scent of their fragrance spray envelop them.
𝐘𝐎𝐔─────────
Fuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
event place holder ───────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:04 pm

username and id: Ucanthandleme + 809102
    kalon name: Fern
    prompt:
    Swords clashed. The raging boom of fighting, screaming, crying echoed in his ears. He watched a spectator to the warriors battle. A great fight raged on but came to end very quickly. The hero stood out shining against the broken landscape, his parties shouting cheers present in the air. They return home victorious. The hero stood right before the heroine, his eyes bright, tears in both of their eyes. They stepped closer, then closer, then. Black. Snores echoed out. Fern lay passed out of the plush red chair, the movie still rolling in front of him. He was blatantly sleeping in front of it. He couldn't help himself, movies were one thing that always made him dozy, but what really knocked him out every single time was romance. The minute anything romantic came up on the TV screen he was out like a lightbulb. This however, did not only apply to movies and tv shows. If he saw any romance in public, such as holding hands, sweet whispers and kissing of cheeks, right there and then he'd fall asleep. Dropping to the ground like a fly. He had had many injuries over the years, bruised noses, scratched knees and black eyes. This had cemented his staying at home lifestyle, not that he minded too much. After all, he could turn on anything to do with romance and he'd sleep like the dead, who doesn't love good sleep after all?

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scturn » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:39 am

username and id: Scturn 756268
    kalon name: Sophie
    prompt: I'm not very good at writing but in my head it's like the old windows Xp computer shutdown noise and she's clonked out
Scturn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:50 pm

username and id: dogtreat + 869603
    kalon name: Ham
    prompt: There's no telling when Ham will fall asleep. Sometimes he goes days without sleeping, thick bags collecting under his eyes. Other days, well... Middle of a conversation? Sleep. Cooking dinner? Sleep. Running for the bus? Mmm that ground sure looks comfortable; sleep. Already sleeping? Sleep some more I guess. Ham has no control over his sleep. Luckily Ham loves sleep. Ham's friends love that he loves sleep; even when they have to haul his limp body from the cold hard ground to somewhere a little more comfortable; bundling up their jackets under his head to allow him to snooze an hour away under the sun.

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atomic Samurai » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:55 am

mark!
ImageImage

Above art of my Plume Linden by bright star

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Atomic Samurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:50 pm

username and id: Lex. 959439
    kalon name: Callum
    prompt: Callum is a very simple sloth-kal. He doesn't need very much, but a glass of warm milk and the sound of the breeze dancing between the trees. Something about mother nature whispering sweet nothings into his ears just makes sleeping come easy.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist