Based on Click to view
Artist cosmosfox [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

anniversary kalon 2023 - chicken

Postby cosmosfox » Sat May 27, 2023 5:14 am

here's my anniversary kalon! so happy to celebrate yet another year with all of you <3

i wanted to do a chicken and i went a little wild with it but i hope you like it C: for the comp, i'd like to hear what is their dream job and why? no limits, do whatever you want, but i'll judge on quality, not quantity. so a short text answer is more than fine but feel free to add extras too if you feel like it.

ends monday 12.6., 11:59 pm EST !

Code: Select all
    [b]username[/b]:
    [b]kalon name[/b]:
    [b]what is their dream job and why[/b]:

good luck and have fun! c:

edits
    standard: shine, hair, claws
    common: tail, fur
    uncommon: ears, tongue
    rare: shaped pawpads
cosmosfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: anniversary kalon 2023 - chicken

Postby rabbit.tears » Sat May 27, 2023 6:36 am

username: Cinnaliz
kalon name: Jubilee
what is their dream job and why:
They say home is where the heart is. For Jubilee, that means everything. She has many fond memories of her parents. Their laughs, their comforting words. But most of all? Their food.
Everyday, after she would come home from school, the scent of her mother's food would waft through the air. The different spices combined together would lure her to the kitchen, where a big feast would await her. From breakfast, to lunch, to dinner, Jubilee would be excited for any meal. And it wasn't just her mother's cooking. Her father was quite the chef himself. Though he cooked less often, his exotic spin on dishes would leave Jubilee wanting for more. And don't even get her started on when they would both cook together! She could go on and on about how great it was.

So of course, it would only be natural that Jubilee would want to start her own restaurant. Her parents never got the chance to open up their own place, so she not only wants to honor their dream but fulfill her own. The problem is... well, she can barely cook. She's able to make some eggs and pancakes, that's a start! But she can't match the talents her parents once had. Still, she's working her way up to the day she can open her own soul food restaurant, "Jubilee's comfort cuisine." The name's still a work in progress, but she wants to create a place where you'll feel like you're at home, because home is where the heart is. For now though, she's content with only working at a small diner near her old home.
This is super late but I just remembered this lol
Last edited by rabbit.tears on Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nedbit » Sat May 27, 2023 6:57 am

username: Nedbit + 921571
kalon name: Phoebe
Phoebe's dream job is her current job, a nanny! She has always loved taking care of others, especially those younger than her :)

P.S. Those kits are not real Kalons! Theyre just filler characters <3
Last edited by Nedbit on Sun May 28, 2023 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nedbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat May 27, 2023 7:36 am

username: Mimue#814628
kalon name:Holly
She loves to work in healthcare! being a nurse is very stressful but saving lives is one of the most important things she loves to do. those of the after life do scare her a little.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiBeans » Sun May 28, 2023 12:39 pm

username: SushiBeans
kalon name: Penelope
what is their dream job and why: Her dream job is to be an astrologist! She loves stars and studying them, she wants to name a star after her pet chicken Benny too
Image ImageImageImage
Art credit in signature can be found by clicking on the images!
Art of my goobie Arianna done by imabanditø
SushiBeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Tue May 30, 2023 7:48 pm

username: Ucanthandleme
kalon name: May
She could always remember, the jingle of the bell. The wide glass showcase filled to the brim with deserts, a warm smell of freshly baked bread and the smile of the lady at the counter. The always give her a small loaf no bigger then her hand, filled to the brim with fruits and flavors, toasty and warm in her small little hand. This was usually one of her only meals, the kind baker would give. A memory that she wished to pass on, so she had a dream to become a baker, pastries, breads and rolls, all warm and toasty, certain to fill you whole. To give a little treat to a small kits paws and to make magic baking forevermore.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Wed May 31, 2023 8:57 am

username: Fuyunofabuki
kalon name: Chime
what is their dream job and why: They dream of becoming an author. They love writing but are always too nervous to show their works so they came up with a suedo name “Winters Gold” online where they post all their stories in hopes of one day being published by a company.
𝐘𝐎𝐔─────────
Fuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
event place holder ───────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:05 pm

username: ThatPinkThing
kalon name: Suzette "Mama Suzi" Henry
what is their dream job and why: Long haul driver! Suzette has always liked to be on the road; she thinks it's the best way to travel because it takes the time to go through small towns and truly get to know the places you visit. She feels satisfied doing a job that less people think of but that is crucial in modern life. She's also always liked to tinker/fix things, so learning to maintain her vehicle was fun and rewarding, even if breaking down or blowing a tire at 3 am on an empty highway is beyond frustrating. Her handle on the radio is "Mama Suzi" because she's sweet and always willing to lend a hand. Suzette enjoys chatting with other drivers and feels at home in the niche but tight-knit community of truck drivers.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:12 am

username: carpe + 792732
    kalon name: Tallulah
      Tallulah's dream job is to be the ultimate head referee of the Great Chicken Olympics. Just imagine Tallulah chillin' in a rad stadium, surrounded by squawking and clucking chickens from all over. Rocking a stylish referee outfit and all, she's the boss in charge of making sure the feathered athletes have a blast.

As the head referee, she oversees all the crazy events that go down in the Great Chicken Olympics. From the classic "Nest-building Challenge" to the epic "Feathered High Jump," where these funky fowls soar over bars like champions.

Tallulah main gig is to keep things fair, lay down the rules, and make sure everyone's playing by the book. She's got a keen eye for chicken athleticism and can spot a winner from a mile away. When the crowd goes wild, Tallulah is right there in the center, pumping up the energy and cheering on those clucking contenders.

When the medals are doled out, Tallulah is the one who gets to hang the bling around the necks of the victors. These medals are not your ordinary metal ones; oh no! They are special medals made from seeds, just like those delectable fake chocolate medals. Chickens go absolutely bonkers for them! The crunch and flavor of these seed-filled delights make the clucky champions flap their wings with pure delight.

But it's not just about the competition. Tallulah becomes a confidant, a shoulder to peck on, and a source of endless encouragement for these feathered stars. Together, they create a bond that's as strong as the strongest rooster's crow and as warm as a cozy nest on a winter's day.

It's a dream job that's all about having a blast with chickens, celebrating their incredible skills, and creating memories that will last a lifetime in the wild world of the Great Chicken Olympics.
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:00 am

username: Lemon Coyote
kalon name: Jessie

Growing up in the city, there wasn't much that appealed to Jessie growing up as a kit. All the jobs seemed so boring, she dreamed about having a job full of action and adventure. She assumed these jobs where nothing but fairy tails, until one day...

It was early on a Saturday morning when Jessie turned on the TV to watch some cartoons. It was the same stuff as usual, but this time, a commercial caught her eye. It was an ad for an upcoming detective movie. It was everything she dreamed of! Action, mystery, adventure, maybe a love interest too? She was amazed by it!
A couple of months later, the movie came out, and Jessie had convinced her parents to take her to see it! She as more than thrilled.
The movie only made Jessie fall more in love with the idea of becoming a detective. It seemed so fun, and she new thats what she wanted to do.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝