Good luck!

Code: Select all
      username + number:
      kalon name:
      prompt:
      extra: (optional)

ends june 23th [11:59pm MST]
      ends june 26th [11:59pm MST]
Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Kalon 2023 -- Volcano Snail

Postby sobble » Sat May 27, 2023 4:10 am

phhhhg ywa
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat May 27, 2023 4:20 am

mark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sat May 27, 2023 8:23 am

Last edited by justamindset on Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:11 am, edited 5 times in total.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidRinkusu » Sat May 27, 2023 2:29 pm

username + number: VoidRinkusu + 889677
kalon name: Arlan
prompt:

Arlan wakes up at midnight, same time as always, no alarm required. Every motion is like clockwork: slipping out of his bunk and throwing on his jacket. He no longer bothers to be as quiet as possible; if the crew can sleep through Hawking’s snores, then they can sleep through a few creaking floorboards.

He meets the captain above boards, who waits for him with a lantern and a cup of coffee. They nod at each other, but neither of them says a word. They don’t need to, and the captain doesn’t look awake enough for conversation, anyway. He never really does, always wearing those furrowed brows and tired eyes, but Arlan has long figured out that the captain isn’t as bitter as he seems.

Even if it means he gets less sleep, Arlan always loves the nights when the Scion is on the sea instead of being docked at whatever island is most convenient. Reading the stars to make sure The Scion was still on the right track is very fulfilling for him. He’s been the navigator on this ship since the crew was first assembled, after all. He learned how to navigate from his father, who was the navigator aboard an old trade ship. Arlan would help on local trips, but he was never allowed on overseas expeditions because of all the storms just outside the archipelago. His dad would tell him that it was far too dangerous, and the point was proven when his entire crew was wiped out in one of those storms. Not a splinter of the ship was found, and the sky was clear as glass when Arlan faced the next morning alone.

He never learned how to be afraid of storms. That’s the one thing his dad forgot to teach him, but he doubts that his dad ever knew how to fear them, either. Both of them found their home in the ocean, their bed in the crow’s nest, and their family in the guiding stars. There was never a doubt that Arlan would follow in his father’s footsteps and go back to the sea, simply because neither of them knew how to live with anything else.

Arlan has seen dozens of storms that threatened to sweep him out of the crow’s nest, but he couldn’t taste a shred of fear over the deafening awe. Clouds, briefly illuminated by a lick of lightning, spiraled above the ship. Arlan felt like he was just inches away from this descending snail’s shell of howling thunder, and it took his breath away. No matter how he was getting tossed about, no matter how much rain he got in his eyes, he couldn’t tear his gaze from the whirlpool in the heavens. He smiled then, a big, manic smile that didn’t belong on that gentle face of his. Arlan couldn’t help but laugh. He knew that this must have been how his father felt on the night he died, enraptured by the storm. At this moment, he knew that he would someday die the same way his father did, but that was no tragedy. They were the same in that way: living for the storm and dying for the gentle waters.

The Scion has a much nicer crew than the one his dad worked with, which is a funny thing to be able to say about a bunch of pirates. He doesn’t think his dad would care about the noble goals that required these means, but he probably wouldn’t care that his son was a criminal, either. Sitting in this crow’s nest, watching mist and clouds dance below him as dawn breaks, he knows his dad would have chosen to be here, too. The clouds and fog introduce each other and erase the horizon where they meet. For a few minutes, the sky and the sea are the same, a whisper of something much larger and gentler than the land ever was. The ship is where he lives, yes, but his home is in the clouds and waves that it carries him to.

extra: aluminum cast of clouds pouring out of a shell (I am very much not familiar with this medium, but it was a lot of fun!)

and the carved mold, which makes the shapes a little easier to see:
Last edited by VoidRinkusu on Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Sun May 28, 2023 4:30 am

mark
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Sun May 28, 2023 7:10 am

username + number: Cyrano +887402
kalon name: Kindred Val Halen
extra | concept photos

Deep beneath the shifting sands of the vast desert, hidden from prying eyes, lies a secret haven of knowledge and ancient wisdom—the Library of Sacred Tombs. Its existence remains veiled to the outside world, known only to those who have stumbled upon its hidden entrance within Giza or have been guided by whispers carried on the desert winds.

Located within an enigmatic underground inverted pyramid, the Library of Sacred Tombs echoes the grandeur and mystique of the legendary Library of Alexandria. It is a sanctuary where history, legends, and the accumulated wisdom of countless civilizations are meticulously preserved. The library stretches across vast chambers adorned with towering bookshelves that seem to reach towards the heavens, housing ancient tomes and scrolls filled with secrets of the past.

As you enter the library, you are greeted by an otherworldly sight and. Animals of all kinds, adorned with intricate hooded garments carry keys, and scurry along the shelves, acting as librarians and guardians of knowledge. Wise owls perch on the edges of bookcases, their penetrating gazes overseeing the endless expanse of wisdom. The watcher Kindred Valhalen sits at his desk scrying away, the only permanent outside resident. Graceful cats move with purpose, their keen senses guiding visitors to the right books. Loyal dogs stand by the entrances, their keen ears attuned to every sound, ensuring that only those worthy may enter to seek knowledge or to see Kindred.

Pathways lead up walls as the gravity fields alter to allow visitors to reach upside-down shelves and those lining the walls in precarious positions. Kindred and the animals walk up and down the walls to retrieve tomes and hidden artifacts. They may also retrieve fruit from the hanging gardens above as flowering vines and fruitful flora hang from certain halls.

The library is bathed in a soft, ethereal glow, emanating from the numerous windows that punctuate the walls, mysteriously lit from an outside source other than the sun which filters through the sand-blown glass, it dances upon the ancient tomes, illuminating the faded words and delicate illustrations that grace their pages. The air within the library is cool and dry, carrying the faint scent of aged parchment and whispers of ancient knowledge.

The architecture of the library is a masterpiece of ingenuity and secrecy. Doorways lead to hidden passages, beckoning the curious to explore the labyrinthine depths of the pyramid. Moving staircases, both inverted and right side up move in certain halls and the walls are adorned with intricate carvings, depicting scenes from forgotten civilizations and enigmatic symbols that have withstood the test of time. These carvings hold clues to the location of hidden chambers and concealed tunnels, inviting the intrepid seeker to uncover the library's deepest secrets.

The Library of Sacred Tombs houses books, relics, and artifacts from bygone eras. Ancient scrolls encased in ornate glass cabinets share space with delicate pottery and fragments of long-lost murals. Each artifact tells a story—a piece of history waiting to be unraveled by those who dare to venture into the depths of knowledge.

Within the heart of the library lies the Chamber of Whispers, a hallowed space where seekers of truth can commune with the spirits of the past. Although Kindred has been said to be the only one to possess this power now. Here, the air crackles with electric energy, as if the accumulated wisdom of generations resonates within the very stones. It is said that those who listen closely may hear the faint echoes of long-departed voices, offering guidance and enlightenment. Kindred is capable of directing spirits into himself utilizing his ears as a means of hearing their intention; he is their vessel to convey messages of the past to others and commune with them himself- well-wishing spirits warm him and those with malice chill him to the bone and perhaps that's why he stays, for the compelling intensity of their heat, and ice. When consumed by a spirit he can warm or cool the entire library sustaining the ecosystem within by diffusing the temperature.

As you wander, you may stumble upon hidden nooks and alcoves, tucked away from prying eyes. These secluded spaces offer solace to those seeking contemplation and solitude. Here, amidst shelves adorned with delicate flowers and flickering candles, one can lose themselves in the pages of forgotten knowledge, finding solace and enlightenment in the quiet embrace of the library.
Kindred's sanctuary of knowledge, treasure trove of history, and a testament to the collective wisdom of countless civilizations. It is a place where the past intertwines with the present, inviting all who enter to uncover the mysteries that lie within its hallowed halls. Waiting patiently for those who are worthy to discover its secrets and carry the torch of knowledge into the future.

Last edited by Cyrano on Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:24 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gnosiphobia » Tue May 30, 2023 5:50 am

username + number: gnosiphobia + 768453
kalon name: Epoch
prompt: he lives in a hollowed-out section of the mountain, under an outcropping of rock. the floors are marble, well polished, and regularly cleaned so the trailing fur under his paws doesn't get dirty or matted. most decorations are made of dark stone. a red chandelier hangs overhead. the color pallette is largely dark and red shades with gold accents.
extra: (optional)
gnosiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Tue May 30, 2023 11:41 am

username + number: Calibri + 927415
    kalon name: Gregory
    prompt: Everywhere, anywhere, all at once - from the shadows, as a faint figure in the corner of your eye, always watching, constantly on the hunt as it stalks you...

extra:

Have you heard of the Immortal Snail?

The Immortal Snail presents one with a hypothetical scenario where an individual is granted millions upon millions of dollars along with immortality in exchange for always being hunted down by a hyperintelligent snail - who has also been granted immortality - wielding a fatal touch. The snail always knows your exact whereabouts and is always, slowly but surely, moving towards your location.

The snail cannot be trapped - its existence is too powerful to be confined within a box, its willpower and thirst for blood too strong to be suppressed by any obstacle or distraction placed in its path. It is always there, lingering in the corner of your eye like a shadow that does not match with its surroundings. You may run, you may hide, but the snail is too intelligent. It will catch a plane to the other side of the Earth in its relentless pursuit. It is an eternal dance to the death with a small, slimy, murderous gastropod.

As the dying sun closes in on the Earth billions of years in the future, the two of you are intertwined in a neverending game of cat-and-mouse - or snail-and-human, if you will. A game that will not end until the snail at last catches up to you, its little eye tentacles touching your skin leaving you to crumble away and fade into nothing. The snail must always win.

Gregory is the Immortal Snail incarnate.

(240/1000)
Last edited by Calibri on Wed May 31, 2023 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Tue May 30, 2023 6:53 pm

username + number:
LokisTrick + 47801

kalon name:
Altair

prompt:
I live in my head. It's pretty nice, a little cluttered. But it's rent-free!

extra:

"Have you heard of the Fibonacci sequence? It goes like this; 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987 and on and on and on. By adding the preceding two numbers together you get the next number in the sequence, and you start with 0 and 1. It might seem that this process is trivial, why would this number sequence be any more meaningful than any other collection of numbers? Well, two reasons, this pattern of numbers can be found frequently in nature and even more interesting, when you take any two successive Fibonacci Numbers, their ratio is very close to the Golden Ratio. Have you ever seen the spiral of a pinecone, the chambers of a nautilus shell, the swirl of a hurricane, or even the seeds on a sunflower? The number of spirals on a sunflower pointing left and right are two consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci sequence. Nautilus shell chambers proportionally increase by 1.61, the golden ratio. Nature is not beholden to math, though I can't help but find it interesting how many things follow a seemingly arbitrary pattern. The majority of pineapples have either five, eight, thirteen or twenty-one spirals, all numbers in the Fibonacci sequence. It almost feels like, for a moment, you can grasp the weft of the world, see the scratch-paper. But these numbers aren't magic, they don't answer questions, if anything they cause more. They can't be applied to every option, though it is fascinating how much they do turn up. Oh sorry, I got carried away, I saw that iris over there and it brought all this back to me. Iris petals will always be a Fibonacci number. I know I went off on a tangent there again, what were we talking about?
302/1000
Last edited by LokisTrick on Wed May 31, 2023 7:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me