Based on Click to view
Artist Nessiie [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 28 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Harper

Postby Nessiie » Thu May 25, 2023 4:12 pm

just a lil guy
Harper - m - third eldest child

Harper dreams of leading and strengthening the kingdoms’s army. Since Stella has taken over rulership of Iridia, she’s focused more on rebuilding the internal framework and bonds with the people, and almost neglecting the military. With Rinirium and Westeri increasing tension along Iridia’s borders, Harper keeps stressing the importance of a strong defense. He’s always reading books on strategy and warfare, and spending time with the Castle guards and infantry within castle walls to prepare for when he’s able to head out and form his own troops.

He’s very logical, and has Quinn’s more reserved personality. He doesn’t share a lot of his thoughts with anyone, though he is very close with his siblings. He sees it as his duty to protect Themis from the words of the people. Iridia’s people are centered around their gods and superstition, seeing Harper, Cass, and Aislinn as godlike, while the youngest child is thought to be weak due to her lack of wings. Harper doesn’t believe in the kingdom’s teaching, seeing them as the excuses the former king made to keep himself in power.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets