Artist mal du pays [gallery]
Time spent 34 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Storkie #1243

Postby mal du pays » Thu May 11, 2023 3:57 pm

Thread for NaCl !

Pink point; Earth magic
Last edited by mal du pays on Sat May 13, 2023 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storkie #1243

Postby NaCl » Sat May 13, 2023 11:32 am

Ambrose tossed and turned, his eyes flickering with magic under his eyelids. Lately, his magic had not been listening to him, prompting unwanted visions to seep into his dreams. Tonight was one such night.
He stood in a large open field, tall black stone structures surrounding him. In the field stood pillars that stretched into the sky, forming a ring around a central archway that had stairs leading up to it. Runes were etched into the surface of the stones, humming faintly with runic magic. Directly in front of him was a tablet made of the same black stone, writing carved into the surface.
When one masters reality, you may do what you wish, create what you wish. What I have done is make a place where we can live in peace, develop our society and live without fear. I have created Paradise.
Ambrose had to read these words several times over, he recognized this handwriting, the way the writer speaks about reality and creating new places, new things. This was Magellanics writing, Magellanic had written this. But what was this paradise? What was he even talking about? Magellanic was his closest friend, but he had never given any hints that he wanted to create some sort of “Paradise”.
As he stood there pondering what the tablet spoke about, the sky began to darken and the runes carved into the central archway began to glow, filling the archway with swirling colours of blue and purple. Ambrose felt a shiver run down his spine, this was powerful magic. Not only rune magic to hold the enchantment, but reality magic that made the enchantment itself. This was incredibly powerful, so powerful it was out of the scope of what Ambrose thought was even possible in one lifetime, yet Magellanic had somehow achieved this, or to be exact, he would achieve this. His visions were strong, and almost always correct, so this terrified him.
Ambrose slowly backed away from the archway, the fur on his back bristiling as fear coursed through his body. He watched in horror as the swirling in the portal stilled, and on the other side he could see a city. Tall towers breaking up the soft purple sky, banners of various colours hanging from buildings, and through the portal stepped his friend, Magellanic. Though he seemed… different. His magic had partially taken over his body, small planets circled his tail as they moved between two portals, and his front left leg was glitching as he moved. He seemed older, and carried himself in a different way, it was haunting to watch him, this Magellanic seemed so familiar but also not at the same time.
Magellanic turned and looked at Ambrose, his eyes narrowing as he stepped closer. His paw steps didn’t make a sound, almost like he wasn’t actually touching the ground, not even the grass moved as he passed over it.
Fear continued to bubble within Ambrose as Magellanic approached, his chest rising and falling rapidly. Something was so deeply wrong with this vision but he couldn’t place it, his head wasn’t in the right space to decipher the meaning. It seemed like this vision knew that, knew that he couldn’t make sense of it because when he blinked, he opened his eyes to see himself floating above the city he saw through the portal. The buildings were mostly white, in stark contrast to the black stone from the clearing, banners of different magic colours hung from buildings and some rose much higher than the rest. They reminded him of the Academy he attended when he was young, maybe those were academies?
Ambrose turned his head to see what lay at the center of the sprawling city. A huge spire, marked with banners and stained glass windows, it rose so much higher than any of the other towers. This was clearly an important building, it was clearly something the vision wanted him to see, but again, he couldn’t make any sense of it. His mind was clouded, his focus wasn’t there.
Again, in response to his doubt the vision shifted, now to a room. It gave him a strange sense of familiarity, but he had never been here before, sure some of the decor suited his taste but this was not his room, not the room he fell asleep in. He looked to the figure laying in the bed, the blanket draped over them gently rising and falling with their breaths. Ambrose took a hesitant step closer in hopes to see who was laying in the bed.
It was him.
The wave of dread and fear that washed over him was so strong it shot him out of his vision and he woke up to the sounds of things clattering to the floor, he had levitated things in his sleep. Again.
Ambrose let out a deep sigh and looked outside, light filtering in through his curtains.
What was that all about?

823 words. Claiming the prompt Nightmare for Ambrose and Magellanic
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items