Artist mal du pays [gallery]
Time spent 40 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Storkie #1241

Postby mal du pays » Thu May 11, 2023 3:55 pm

Thread for Griff !

Purple rosetted tabby with low white; plant magic
Last edited by mal du pays on Thu May 11, 2023 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storkie #1241

Postby Griff » Thu May 11, 2023 5:23 pm

(515, Nightmare)

Falling. Drifting. Flailing.

Jack could not feel a thing as they fell, could not see a thing. No, that was a lie. While they could not see a thing, they could still feel a thing. They felt the wind as they fell, gently ruffling through their fur. They could feel the terror in their rapidly beating heart, a heart which they could not will to calm. Their mind was racing.

This was how they died. One wrong step. One wrong step, because of what? They had been so afraid. ...Of what? It seemed so unimportant now. Everything seemed unimportant as they fell, as they knew that they were about to meet their end. And what for? They were trying to remember. ...Confrontation. A lie brought to light. They had only wanted to help, to be useful, to be loved. His magic brought tragedy. Better to say he could not use it. Better to say he was never trained. Better to say he could not understand it...

They did not need to know the truth. His power only brought pain. So much pain. He wnated to be loved, for once. To be embraced. To find a way out of the nightmare that continued to be his life. To find a Clan that wanted him, that loved every part of him. But one had seen him, his power. And they told. And before he could see what he knew would be their judging eyes, before he could feel what he knew would be their fear, he had ran. He could hear their voices behind him. Calling. he could not hear what they were saying. Condemning him, no doubt. Everyone always did.

He would forever live in a nightmare without family, home, or love. That was simply the way it was. The way it always was. How many places had he lost now? He had lost count, there were so many. And now one wrong step and he had fallen into this hole. Falling, falling, falling. It was a fate he deserved. One nightmare into another.

Soon he would land and it would all be -

He paused, as the fall never came. Instead found himself cradled by a rising blast of water. He peered down at it, confused. He... had no control over water. How did this happen? Looking up he saw a light being shined down and the entire clan staring down the hole. Places of earth began to jut out around him, forming steps. He blinked, unsure what to make out of it but following the steps. One. Two. Three. Were they giving him hope just to take it away from him? He half expected the steps to crumble maliciously, but they never did. And soon enough, he was on solid ground again. Once there, a storm of storkies were licking him clean, fussing with fur, bombarding him with care and questions and love.

"I don't understand. You all know..." They all simply nodded.

"You're family you numbskull. We're in this together, and we'll help you."

Jack found himself crying then. The nightmare was finally over.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me