Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

βœ¨πŸ¦‰ Flhoots [posting open] by snowdrake

Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
48 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

βœ¨πŸ¦‰ Flhoots [posting open]

Postby snowdrake » Fri May 05, 2023 9:45 am

[img]banner[/img]

welcome to flhoots, the fluffiest little feather pals you'll ever come across!

flhoots are friendly little creatures roughly the size of a large house cat. sometimes they do reach the scale of a medium sized dog. their ferret-like body is covered in both feathers and fur, isolating them from any kind of harsh climate! they can survive in the coldest and hottest environments and are highly adaptable. their large eyes aren't just a cuteness factor, they are actually highly developed and are capable of seeing in almost pitch black darkness! that does mean they are a bit sensitive to strong lights, though!

flhoots are omnivores, exceptional hunters and even better scavengers! their diet consists of whatever they can get their grabby little paws on, with most flhoots having clear preferences and eating habits. they are highly social and intelligent little creatures!

the easiest way to befriend a flhoot is giving them some neat gifts, that is, if you can spot them!

rules & guidelines

πŸ¦‰ flhoots are a closed species! you may not make your own without permission or a custom slot! you may also not edit your flhoot's design without the appropriate edit items!

✨ you may sell your flhoots for multiple things depending on how they were originally obtained:
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ flhoots originally purchased with real currency may be sold for anything! they may not be sold for more than their original price except if they have additional high quality or artwork (high quality meaning no 5 minute drawings to get around this rule)
    xxxxxxxxxx β€’ flhoots purchased for CS things or off-site stuff may be sold for CS things or off-site stuff. they may not be sold for any form of real currency!
    xxxxxxxxxx β€’ flhoots obtained for free may not be sold! they may only be traded or gifted for other flhoots!
    xxxxxxxxxx β€’ banned users may not sell their flhoots for real currency, on/off site stuff or trade them! they are still free to gift or readopt them if they wish! please stay aware of who you trade with!
    xxxxxxxxxx (‼️) all trades, sales and gifts must be logged in the [url]archive update thread[/url]!

πŸ¦‰ use common sense when interacting within the community! don't be rude or misbehave, we are a species linked directly to CS and as such all CS rules apply!

✨ flhoots may be your fursona! you are free to create whichever form of artwork of them as long as it applies to CS rules.

πŸ¦‰ there is no limit to the amount of flhoots a user can own!

✨ if you are banned, you may no longer participate within any events or adopts hosted by this species! you may no longer sell or trade your flhoots, only readopt or gift them if you so desire.
Last edited by snowdrake on Wed May 17, 2023 8:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

βœ¨πŸ¦‰ Rarity System

Postby snowdrake » Fri May 05, 2023 9:47 am

not considered edits/free

expression, weight, pose, small whiskers, missing limbs/eyes, accessories
zircon

claws on feet, tiny beak edits
emerald

blood color, ear edits, fur/feather edits [excludes wings], pupil shape, tongue shape
amber

tail edits, wing edits, medium beak edits, claws on hands, antenna
amethyst

horns [not limited to head], glow/sparkle, halos, goop, extra limbs [max. 2], extra tail [max. 1], extra eyes [max. 4], extra ears [max. 4], major beak edits, extra fingers/toes, extra pupils, extra tongues, pawpads shape, eye shape
diamond

extra wings [max. 2], more than 2 tails, wing type [bat, insect etc.], more than 6 eyes, body lenght
opalized fossil

extra heads, eyes on the body, more than 4 wings, object growth, transparency, visible elemental power, visible bones, body parts made of different material, gene splice/chimera
forbidden/not allowed

traits that alter the core features of flhoots such as a snout instead of a beak, removing the 'face outline' etc.
Last edited by snowdrake on Mon May 29, 2023 7:53 pm, edited 9 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

βœ¨πŸ¦‰ MYOs & Customs & Stuff

Postby snowdrake » Fri May 05, 2023 9:48 am

[img]banner%20momojo's%20goodie%20shack[/img]

welcome dear friend, come on in! please don't be shy to look at my wares! they are the best all around and I guarantee you there's something that will catch your eye!

gemstone shelf

this shelf is basically overflowing with shiny, sparkly gemstones! they are quite valuable, but they're only very small so they're actually not as expensive as say, a cluster of them! gemstones have unique powers to them and it is said that if a flhoot eats one, it may change its body!

zircon [1USD]
    this little gemstone comes in a lot of colors, but most commonly we get the white ones! it's a great gift, even if it's not that valuable. just don't try to claim it's a diamond, if the other person finds out it's not, it usually doesn't end well...

this item let's you apply one zircon tier edit to your flhoot!

emerald [2USD]
    the typically green emerald is a great gift for anyone who, well... likes the color green! it can vary in its hues and intensity. emeralds give off a cooling energy, it almost feels like you're standing in midst of some cool woods after taking a walk in the summer heat. I quite like them!

this item let's you apply one emerald tier edit to your flhoot!

amber [5USD]
    the well known amber is a very interesting stone! since it's originally wood sap that simply hardened over time, sometimes you'll find little creatures or objects uncased in it! scientists love these interesting stones, but sadly they haven't managed to create dinosaurs just yet...

this item let's you apply one amber tier edit to your flhoot!

amethyst [10USD]
    said to be the gemstone with the strongest spiritual power, amethysts almost glow with a brilliant purple! they are usually found as geodes, but this little piece was separated from it's cluster. maybe if you'll buy multiple it will be happier? hehe

this item let's you apply one amethyst tier edit to your flhoot!

diamond [20USD]
    aah yes, diamonds! the most well known and infamous gemstones of them all! they actually aren't that rare, they're really just difficult to obtain, but either way, they're expensive! who can blame them though? their brilliant rainbow sheen is gorgeous! these ones aren't cut just yet, so they're not as pricey. I still won't let you have em for free though!

this item let's you apply one diamond tier edit to your flhoot!

opalized fossil [30USD]
    what's more precious than a diamond? actually, there's a couple things, but the top of the cake probably takes the opalized fossil! these ancient dinosaur or plant remains have started to crystallize into gleaming opals! they're not only incredibly shiny, sometimes they can really get huge! finding one of these is a once in a lifetime achievement can definitely make you rich!

this item let's you apply one opalized fossil tier edit to your flhoot!

gemstone clusters

my my aren't these huge gemstone clusters beautiful to look at? if the single broken off gems aren't enough glam for you, these guys will certainly impress! according to an ancient folk tale, sometimes when the stars align apparently a flhoot can manifest from gemstone clusters. however, this sounds so far fetched that even I don't believe it. after all it's just a tale, right?

zircon cluster [2.50USD]
    this item lets you create one flhoot MYO with unlimited zircon and lower rarity traits!

emerald cluster [5USD]
    this item lets you create one flhoot MYO with unlimited emerald and lower rarity traits!

amber cluster [7.50USD]
    this item lets you create one flhoot MYO with unlimited amber and lower rarity traits!

dull amethyst cluster [10USD][price]
    this item lets you create one flhoot MYO with one amethyst and unlimited lower rarity traits!

bright amethyst cluster [15USD]
    this item lets you create one flhoot MYO with unlimited amethyst and lower rarity traits!

dull diamond cluster [20USD]
    this item lets you create one flhoot MYO with one diamond and unlimited lower rarity traits!

diamond cluster [25USD]
    this item lets you create one flhoot MYO with unlimited diamond and lower rarity traits!

opalized claw fossil [35USD]
    this item lets you create one flhoot MYO with one opalized fossil and unlimited lower rarity traits!

opalized skull fossil [50USD]
    this item lets you create one flhoot MYO with 2 opalized fossil and unlimited lower rarity traits!

opalized rex fossil [limited]
    this item lets you create one flhoot MYO with unlimited opalized fossil and lower rarity traits!
Last edited by snowdrake on Fri May 19, 2023 4:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

βœ¨πŸ¦‰ Effort System

Postby snowdrake » Fri May 05, 2023 9:48 am

[img]banner[/img]

we all know how much it can suck to enter for adopts and spend a lot of time on them, just to have your entry go into the void when you aren't chosen as the winner. to combat this, we are implementing an effort system! with this system in place you will earn [img]img[/img] crystal shards that can later be turned in for items from [url]momojo's goodie shack[/url]!

how this works

πŸ¦‰ for every 100 words that you write in an entry for a flhoot, you will receive 5 [img]img[/img]!
    ✨ for every 1000 words you will receive an additional 25 [img]img[/img]!
    πŸ¦‰ for every 5000 words you will receive an additional 125 [img]img[/img]!
    you can earn a total of 500 [img]img[/img] with a single writing entry!

✨ for every sketch you will receive 5[img]img[/img]!
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ shading +5
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ color +5
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ highlights +5
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ minor animation +10
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ major animation +50
    you can receive a total of 80 [url]img[/url] per sketch!

πŸ¦‰ for every clean drawing you will receive 25[img]img[/img]!
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ shading +10
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ color +10
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ highlights +10
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ minor animation +45
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ major animation +100
    you can receive a total of 250 [img]img[/img] per clean drawing!

✨ for every painting you will receive 50[img]img[/img]!
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ shading +25
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ color +25
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ highlights +25
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ minor animation +75
    xxxxxxxxxxβ€’ major animation +300
    you can receive a total of 500 [img]img[/img] per painting!

additional [img]img[/img] may be awarded if we feel like a lot of effort went into your entry! the above is just a guideline!
Last edited by snowdrake on Fri May 05, 2023 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

βœ¨πŸ¦‰ Extra

Postby snowdrake » Fri May 05, 2023 9:49 am

reserving in case I do decide to open them up!
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: βœ¨πŸ¦‰ Flhoots [posting open]

Postby sashiyaki » Fri May 05, 2023 9:55 am

big ol mark

────────────────
✦ sashiyaki - sashi ✦
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Fri May 05, 2023 9:58 am

mark! I would love this as a species!

xxx__________________________________
xxxI go by Arith for short!
xxxChristian, Autistic, ADHD, College Student
xxxArtist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
xxx__________________________________
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Fri May 05, 2023 10:18 am

If you hadn't AB'd them I honestly would have. So precious! ;u; Markin' to keep an eye out for that potential MYO event. <3
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘