Adopt #12 by yung_sav

Based on Click to view
Artist yung_sav [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt #12

Postby yung_sav » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:55 am

“Daemons is a closed species. By entering in this raffle/auction/etc. for this adopt, you are agreeing to all rules associated with this species. These rules can be located here.”

Owner: Owner: spiritstar3
Name: Chase
Archive ID: 326810
Rarity: Uncommon
Traits:
(c) tail edit
(uc) bull Horns, two colors
(uc) coat patterns
(uc) heterochromatia

This adopt is free!
to win tell me about where this guy lives, what is his home and surroundings like?
will end in about a week!
Last edited by yung_sav on Tue May 02, 2023 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
yung_sav

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #12

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 01, 2023 3:26 pm

Chase
Chase lives in a nice house, more of a farm really, as he befriended a human and her boyfriend. The two are young, and just got engaged. He's very happy for them. Anyhow, the house is ranch style so it's all one floor, aside from a basement/cellar. That doesn't count as a floor since its underground. The house is bigger, longer, as the two are getting married one day. They intend to have kids, so they found a bigger, longer, house. Chase likes it too, as it gives him room to run and such. The outside is a lot of grassy areas and hills. There's a river in the back, as well as pastures and meadows. There's some forest around, and Chase likes to wander it. There's also some horses, so there's a barn as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yung_sav » Tue May 02, 2023 1:15 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:

Chase!
Chase lives in a nice house, more of a farm really, as he befriended a human and her boyfriend. The two are young, and just got engaged. He's very happy for them. Anyhow, the house is ranch style so it's all one floor, aside from a basement/cellar. That doesn't count as a floor since it’s underground. The house is bigger, longer, as the two are getting married one day. They intend to have kids, so they found a bigger, longer, house. Chase likes it too, as it gives him room to run and such. The outside is a lot of grassy areas and hills. There's a river in the back, as well as pastures and meadows. There's some forest around, and Chase likes to wander it. There's also some horses, so there's a barn as well.
ImageImage
yung_sav

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 02, 2023 6:41 am

XD thank you