Artist horrorfiilms [gallery]
Time spent 16 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

peter readoption

Postby horrorfiilms » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:43 am

hi all!
as you may have noticed from my post history, i don't really use this site anymore. as a result, all the characters i've gotten have been of little use to me anymore.

therefore, i would love to give this boy to someone who'll care for him!
he has one breeding slot left and has two children (here) but doesn't have an official mate/partner.
you are free to change his name, gender, whatever else! you can also stuff to pretty your form up like art or stories.

for the competition, i would like you to leave a song that reminds you of this guy! i need some new music recommendations!! please use the skeleton form provided at the bottom of the post *v*
this will end on may 1st but extensions may be granted if you feel like you need it.
good luck!

Code: Select all
username:
name:
song:

i don't use cs very often!
i log on every few months to check
messages and forums,
but you won’t get immediate responses.

i've had this account since i was in middle school
so apologies for the cringe :-P
horrorfiilms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: peter readoption

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:47 pm

username: Ucanthandleme
name: Atlas
song: Babylon - Barns courtney

Paradise. A concept unattainable for many. What is paradise? Was it a far off world, all alone with the stars, the moon, the sky or maybe a boat on the water drifting gently on the sea. Perhaps it was a place of plants with mountain peaks and rivers, or a land of ice and snow as far as the eye could see. Perhaps paradise was simply a myth used to guide the lonesome, the thought of one day finding paradise kept them going another day. The hope for paradise.

Atlas had asked this question many times, what was his paradise? Forests of green foliage, vines hanging from a high precipice, small flowers in it’s cracks, a stream trickling in his ear, was that his paradise? A land of white, it’s chilly breeze nipping at his feet, small snowflakes floating down, their new icy shapes shining from the morning light, was that his paradise? Crystal blue waters rocking him gently like coddling a baby, salty ocean waves singing in his ears, was that his paradise? The middle of nowhere, laying down counting the stars, the moon's light overhead in the expanse of sky, was that his paradise?

Paradise, he didn’t know what his paradise was but it was none of these. He tried to imagine his paradise many times but would always come up empty handed. So he went searching for his paradise. No perilous journey filled with danger and excitement, nor was it some sort of journey which he struggled hard and met friends along the way. No, he simply wandered. He wandered through valleys, oceans, forests, mountains, deserts, skies, yet he still could not find his paradise. Perhaps it was like they said, paradise was simply a myth.

Yet he still kept searching. Day after day, year after year, century after century, he kept going until time twisted and merged. He did not know what day it was, where he was, or even his own name. Eventually he simply forgot what he was searching for. Then one day he stopped. An ivory staircase in front of him, beckoning him to walk up. So he did. A cool air encased his hand as he gripped the railing, smooth and hard, but what caught him was not the intricate details lining the handle instead it was his own hand. Pure white, still no signs of aging nor the years of hardship his hands had endured, although he did not know his age he knew it should not be like this, he hadn’t aged at all.

A laugh escaped his lips as he looked up a spiralling staircase of white and gold interwoven, a holy light shining down. Step by step he took, his footsteps light and gentle, almost silent as if no one was walking at all. The paradise he had been searching for, bright and peaceful. He welcomed it with open arms.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorfiilms » Sun May 21, 2023 2:22 am

so sorry for taking so long to judge this 😭

since Ucanthandleme was the only entry, this baby is theirs! i will add you once i’m done with work today !!
congrats!!!

i don't use cs very often!
i log on every few months to check
messages and forums,
but you won’t get immediate responses.

i've had this account since i was in middle school
so apologies for the cringe :-P
horrorfiilms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun May 21, 2023 9:05 am

bright star wrote:so sorry for taking so long to judge this 😭

since Ucanthandleme was the only entry, this baby is theirs! i will add you once i’m done with work today !!
congrats!!!

Thank you I can't wait to develop them!

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.