Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kralian #99

Postby Sloth_-_ » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:03 am

-------->Home Page<--------

I honestly LOVE how this Kralian came out!,
So to win this Kralian tell me their origin story, cause like look at them,,,,
they have to have a origin story!! And add a song that would be their theme song.

There will be 3 winners!
First prize; Kralian + Uncommon Ticket (MYO/Custom)
Second prize; Rare Ticket (MYO/Custom)
Third prize; Common Ticket (MYO/Custom)

Very Rare Kralian!
Traits;
[nr] Expression / Items
[s] Teeth
[c] Lip Tooth
[uc] Ears / Sclera / Ears / Tail / Horns
[r] No Fur
[vr] Body Spikes

ItsAsher0 wrote:Username;
Kralian name; Lucifer
Origin story; ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘’๐“…๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡ ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐’ท ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“‚๐“ˆ. ๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Ž ๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐’ท, ๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ, ๐ผ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐’พ๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ. ๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐ต๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’น๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป. ๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž..
Theme Song; Lazer Worshippers

I like to imagine this song of the krailian in action. Hunting down or trying to figure his way to save them. Or just imagining the krailian posing with this music in the background haha- I almost went with a different song such as Yad or Glorious Time. So he kinda has multiple, each for a different job or theme, or each for a different time heโ€™s in action. ;-;

extras; Thank you for the chance <3

Maybe uh.. backstory is he was trained to be an assassin, To be more dangerous. But he starts to see something above, a light. He starts to gain guilt. He starts to feel like he has been punishing those who didnโ€™t deserve it. Even though he is their most prized and dangerous possession, he seems to start wishing he could be someone else. So he tries to figure out a way to stop this madness. He canโ€™t deal with the pain and guild of thousands of souls being innocently captured. ( long story short, he begins to remember and think these people deserve another chance. He feels horrible for what heโ€™s done and wants to fix it. )

Ends 4/22!
Last edited by Sloth_-_ on Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค Sloth / Her/She / Artist ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค
Discord if you need me Sloth _-_#8016

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kralian #99 -Open!-

Postby -Novacaine- » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:48 am

Username; -Novacaine-
Kralian name; Fallout (m)
Origin story; They became a vigilante the day their lover died. It was a dark night when it happened, but he clearly saw the perpetrator. Ever since, he's been chasing after every lead, hunting for them every chance he gets.
Theme Song; Love From the Other Side by Fall Out Boy

extras; (optional) He's very lonely and wishes every day to be reunited with his late lover, but knows they'd despise it if he did anything to himself
Credit to frostily and Brackensnake for my avatar and sig image
MY BOI NOVAAA
-Novacaine-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:19 am

bump*

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoProperTea » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:05 pm

Username; NoProperTea
Kralian name; Percival
Origin story; This kralian was a normal, everyday kralian until a near death experience left them jaded. They lost any sense of purpose since they quickly realized how fragile life really was, and they found very little meaning in the life they'd been leading. If they could die at any moment, then they wanted to make sure they used every second for their own entertainment. To add a little bit of *spice* back into their daily routine, they decided to start a cult dedicated to hedonistic desire. While those desires could sometimes be brutal and cruel to others, this kralian just wanted to enjoy whatever time they had left.
Theme Song; Body - Mother Mother

extras; (optional) It's crazy how quickly my old, middle school edginess came back when I saw this design. I could totally see myself listening to emo playlists and imagining them lmao
All of my image links broke, and I've gotta figure out how to fix them aaaa

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

Mack || He / Her || Adult
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
My Toyhouse || Design Shop

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
NoProperTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:18 am

Username;
Kralian name; Lucifer
Origin story; ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘’๐“…๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡ ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐’ท ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“‚๐“ˆ. ๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Ž ๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐’ท, ๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ, ๐ผ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐’พ๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ. ๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐ต๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’น๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป. ๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž..

I like to imagine this song of the krailian in action. Hunting down or trying to figure his way to save them. Or just imagining the krailian posing with this music in the background haha- I almost went with a different song such as Yad or Glorious Time. So he kinda has multiple, each for a different job or theme, or each for a different time heโ€™s in action. ;-;

Maybe uh.. backstory is he was trained to be an assassin, To be more dangerous. But he starts to see something above, a light. He starts to gain guilt. He starts to feel like he has been punishing those who didnโ€™t deserve it. Even though he is their most prized and dangerous possession, he seems to start wishing he could be someone else. So he tries to figure out a way to stop this madness. He canโ€™t deal with the pain and guild of thousands of souls being innocently captured. ( long story short, he begins to remember and think these people deserve another chance. He feels horrible for what heโ€™s done and wants to fix it. )

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:54 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:Username;
Kralian name; Lucifer

Sorry for the wait, but Congrats your the first place winner! Winning you this kralian (Lucifer) Plus
you won the Uncommon Myo ticket!

~~~~~

Second place - NoProperTea
Third Place - -Novacaine-

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery