Wolves of the New Planet — #004 [open] by snapshot

Based on Click to view
Artist snapshot [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wolves of the New Planet — #004 [open]

Postby snapshot » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:11 am

On a strange new planet live wolves who are much like those on earth--and yet also very different. These wolves of the new planet have developed cultures and languages, arts and sciences, alliances and rivalries. Their coats display colors and patterns that strike awe into those that see them.

As a young pack leader, you must carve out a place for yourself and your pack in this world.
Do you have what it takes?

You may try out for this wolf if you either a) have a pack leader, a pack, and enough slots to accommodate this wolf or b) if you wish to adopt this wolf as your first wolf aka you Pack Leader.

Wolf #004 is here!

To adopt this wolf, fill out the form below and give them a simple personality. 100 words max.

Ends April 14th 23:59 pm CS time.

Code: Select all
[b][u]Username[/u][/b]: (include a link to your profile)
[b][u]Pack[/u][/b]: (include a link to your pack page)
[u][b]Wolf Name[/b][/u]:
[b][u]Wolf Gender[/u][/b]:
[u][b]Prompt[/b][/u]:

| home | rules | trait guide | prompts | store | bank | archive | breeding | MYOs | artist search | discord |
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves of the New Planet — #004 [open]

Postby Usha » Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:54 am

Username: Usha
Pack: The Blackcrest Pack
Wolf Name: Faelynn
Wolf Gender: Female
Prompt: Faelynn has always been a compassionate and loving wolf in the Blackcrest Pack. She is the star of the pack, always having the brightest smile. Although she is sweet, with a touch of everything nice, she sometimes forgets about herself, and can breakdown here and there.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me