Storkie #1220 by krazykitty00

Based on Click to view
Artist krazykitty00 [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Storkie #1220

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:47 am

Storkatten, often shortened to Storkies, are a magical breed of fantasy felines. Descended from Freya's own mythical mounts, Storkies are chock-full of magic and potential. They're quite powerful and loyal companions. While some may choose to live in colonies out in the wild, others may choose the companionship of humans. Many Storkies also possess magical abilities, though require the usage of runes to unlock them.

To enter for this Tricky little friend, answer the prompt:
Do they enjoy a good laugh?

username;
colony link;
prompt;

This comp will end April 15th at CS rollover!

Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Storkie Name;[/b]
[b]Nicknames;[/b] (optional)
[b]Coat Description:[/b] Brown Shaded with Spotting
[b]Gender:[/b] M/F/Custom
[b]Born Magic Type;[/b] Trickster
[b]Additional Magic #1[/b] leave blank
[b]Additional Magic #2[/b] #2; leave blank

[b]Traits:[/b]
[b][NR][/b] Expression Edit, Eye Shape Edit, Hair Tuft, Custom Lined

[b]Parents:[/b]
Founder | Founder

[b]Children:[/b]
-- [url]Partner[/url]
-- [url]Child1[/url]
-- [url]Child2[/url]
-- [url]Child3[/url]
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storkie #1220

Postby rem sleep » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:07 pm

username; rem sleep
      colony link; here
      prompt; he sure does! demetrius loves a good laugh, even if it comes at the expense of others in his clan. he's a notorious prankster and is infamous across the nearby clans for his antics. he often uses his refined trickster magic to make other cats see things that aren't there, to make them bite into a berry expecting. strawberry only to get a blueberry instead, or barring off paths so cats will walk in circles forever. demetrius is a talented magician, which is the only reason anyone puts up with him, otherwise his desire to have hilarity ensue at any cost would be a deal-breaker in his membership in any clan. he's kind of a burdensome class clown, but many storkies have gone on record admitting his pranks are often hilarious-- if a little mean-spirited.
Last edited by rem sleep on Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:33 pm

username; ►Athena◄ 
colony link; here
prompt; This little trickster always enjoys being able to laugh, but what they really love is when someone manages to pull a trick on them!
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eschtaaa » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:33 am

username; Eschtaaa
colony link; https://toyhou.se/Eschtaaa/characters/folder:3505076
prompt; This Storkie very much loves making other Storkies laugh by using the corniest of the corniest puns. Their favourite one is to run up to visitors and hastily shove a closed bag into their paws and scurry off. Once the very confused Storkie looks inside an illusion who is a tiny version of them jumps out and yells: "Guess the cats outta the bag" before disappearing in a poof. They think they are quite hilarious for sure.
Eschtaaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:54 am

Username; minifun990
colony link;Mini’s Storkatten
Prompt;
Mink hunts down her prey. Moving through the stalls and brilliant colours and scents of a village market its often hard for her to keep track of the storkie below. But not as difficult as it could be, he is a large storkie, barrel chested and muscular. He is a storkie most wouldnt mess with, with a deeply furrowed expression and dark coat.

But Mink isnt most. She surveys the area, figures out where he is heading and quickly races to get there before him. This is going to be a good one. She darts across walls and roofs until she reaches the armoury. Swords and armour glean and shine, while the more rusted pieces sulk in the corner.

There, in the center, with a small red rope declaring its value and respect lays an extra special sword. So fancy and decadent on its pedestal.

It is to this sword that Mink heads to. She lays a paw on it, heaving the huge heavy metal onto the sheath on her back, and replacing it with a thin stick she had with her. Scratched with runes and her own magic.

She sprinted off across the courtyard, heading up a nearby tree to watch. She was already catching herself smiling, excited for what was to come.

The powerful storkie strode in just then. Countless squires and meandering storkies snapping to attention. No more joking around when the knightmaster was around. He strode forward, paying no mind. Heading straight for where his sword normally lay.

Mink’s haunches twitched, so much excitement in her little body.

The captain picked up his sword, or rather the stick that replaced it. It shimmered, the mirage changing it from sword like to a bushel of bountiful flowers. To be specific, they were water lilies. Flowers of humour and the spring.

The captain gaped at it. His stoic expression frozen for just a fraction. But then his eyes crinkled at the corner, his mouth upticked once. And then from deep in his powerful chest came a rich chortle.

Mink grinned. And the knightmaster put the flowers down to laugh even harder, a deep masculine laugh that only became more wheezing and giggly the more he looked at the flowers.

The other storkies nearby looked concerned. Their great warrior leader? Reduced to rolling in the dust laughter by some simple illusion magic?

But its why he had been Mink’s target. He needed a good laugh, a break from monotony. And the raucous sound of his uncommon laughter set a smile on many faces, it wasn't a well practised laugh, but it was a truly honest one. A very good laugh.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:53 pm

Eschtaaa wrote:username; Eschtaaa
colony link; https://toyhou.se/Eschtaaa/characters/folder:3505076
prompt; This Storkie very much loves making other Storkies laugh by using the corniest of the corniest puns. Their favourite one is to run up to visitors and hastily shove a closed bag into their paws and scurry off. Once the very confused Storkie looks inside an illusion who is a tiny version of them jumps out and yells: "Guess the cats outta the bag" before disappearing in a poof. They think they are quite hilarious for sure.

Congrats! You're the winner of this friend!
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eschtaaa » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:02 pm

Aah, thank you!!
Eschtaaa