MFA #111 by krazykitty00

Based on Click to view
Artist krazykitty00 [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 33 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MFA #111

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:20 am

Greetings, mage. So you want to dabble in magic falconry? You're in the right place. Here we dedicate ourselves to the care, training, and utilization, of magic birds. Magic Falconry is not limited to just Falcons and other birds of prey; you'll find many of these birds are reminiscent of other birds with their own magical twists.

So, what are you waiting for? Found a Mews and find your new feathered companion today!

To enter for this adopt, answer one of the following prompts:

Lie - Laughter - Trick

You can answer from the view of this adopt or from one of your own Hearthoots.
This prompt can be done in the form of art or with writing at a minimum of 300 words <3
Please use the form below:

username;
mews link;
prompt;

This comp will end April 15th at CS Rollover

Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Bird Name;[/b]
[b]Nicknames;[/b] (optional)
[b]Physical Description:[/b] Purple Shaded
[b]Gender:[/b] M/F/Custom
[b]Born Magic Type;[/b] Trickster (Rare)
[b]Additional Magic #1[/b] leave blank
[b]Additional Magic #2[/b] #2; leave blank

[b]Traits:[/b]
[list][b][NR][/b] Expression Edit, Eye Shape Edit, Talon Edit, Feather Crest Edit, Full Eye Color[/list]

[b]Parents:[/b]
Founder | Founder

[b]Children:[/b]
-- [url]Partner[/url]
-- [url]Child1[/url]
-- [url]Child2[/url]
-- [url]Child3[/url]
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MFA #111

Postby rem sleep » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:08 pm

username; rem sleep
      mews link; here
      prompt; wip
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:00 am

At request, this comp will be extended until April 18th, at rollover into the 19th
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:05 pm

Username; Baobabel
mews link; https://toyhou.se/Baobabel/characters/folder:4128564
Prompt;
Ruse is a master trickster. As a youngling, he discovered a knack for picking up small tricks and minor illusions. He was naturally nimble and grew more talented as he poured hours into practice. He devoured books on new skills. Ruse was soon a young master at putting a spin on old acts. His parents were never impressed and urged him to forget the tricks and move on but for Ruse, ‘tricks’ were everything. Even as he grew more acclaimed, his parents never came around. Ruse hurt for a long time but eventually the pain subsided and he found plenty of joy in his life.

He now loves the thrill of creating a new trick. His speciality is card tricks and sleight of hand. His mind seems to thrive on puzzles and riddles. He has become known for being able to figure out any puzzle box, riddle, trick or knot. People will bring him these things in the hopes of finally stumping the Trick-Master but none have ever succeeded.

He also travels, putting on a show wherever he goes. He’ll even stop for other travelers on the road. Money is not a motivator for him. Ruse lives off the emotions of those he performs for. He enjoys watching the anticipation on others’ faces, then the confusion, followed by awe. The wonder in their eyes as he does the impossible again and again. He came still be surprised by how much joy even some of the smallest or easiest tricks can bring to people.

The one thing Ruse won’t do, is tell how the tricks are done. He believes that part of the joy of the trick is figuring out how to achieve the impossible. That being said, he has secretly and occasionally given a few tips to a few like-hearted clever young birds who showed the same love of tricks as him.
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me