Artist mal du pays [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ODDCLAN: Moon 1

Postby mal du pays » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:54 am

Moon 1
It is currently Newleaf.

Lavenderpaw is apprenticed to Olivejump.
While on patrol, Olivejump finds a cat named Jump who asks to join OddClan. He takes the name Jumpdapple.

I'm taking authorial control to combine both events into a single event, with minor adjustments.

--

"C'mon, let's go!"
"Hold on, Lavenderpaw!" Olivejump called to his apprentice as he ran toward the camp entrance. "You can't just run off like that!"
"Aw, why not?" Lavenderpaw deflated a little as Olivejump caught up to him, clearly a little disappointed. "Not like anything's gonna happen while we're still in camp.."
"I know you're excited to be an apprentice," Olivejump continued as they finally left the confines of camp and entered the wider beach, "but you need to be careful. Outside of camp is not as safe as the inside of camp."
Lavenderpaw pouted, not saying anything as he followed Olivejump as they headed toward one of the borders. The trek was quiet as they made their way over, before the rosetted apprentice bounced forward. "Hey, there's something over here!"
"What?" Olivejump followed him, and was surprised at the appearance of a cat. They seemed dazed, and when they noticed Olivejump & Lavenderpaw, they scrambled to their feet and crouched defensively.
"H-Hey, hey, woah!" Olivejump spoke first. "Are you okay?"
"Does it look like I'm okay?" The loner replied, gaze darting between warrior & apprentice. "Clearly not! Something ran me out of my home and isn't keen on giving it back to me!"
"You were run out of your home?" Olivejump asked. "By what?"
"A beast is what." The loner spat. "Made the smart call to never go back there. Now I've got nowhere to go."
"D'you think Firestar would take him in?" Lavenderpaw asked, looking to Olivejump.
"That's a good question.." He looked back to the apprentice for a moment. "Can I get your name?"
"It's Jump."
"Say, Jump," Olivejump started, "would you want to come back with us to our camp? Even if it's only temporary. I don't think Firestar would turn you away."
Jump stared between the both of them for a moment longer before he straightened himself out. "Well, got nowhere else to go, so might as well.."
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me