Tideclan // SEASON RECAP! by sobble

Based on Click to view
Artist sobble [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tideclan // SEASON RECAP!

Postby sobble » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:08 pm

"So," Ivyaster teased, a grin stretching across their face, "You wanted to know how Tideclan has fared so far? Youre in luck!"

The starclan cat whizzes by you, their whiskers brushing against you, sending a shiver through you.
" Fortunately, as Tideclan's appointed starclan cat, I have the rundown for you! Let's see... where should we start..."

Ivyaster shot you a knowing glance, "You like the drama of it all, right? Then let's start there!"

A shimmering visage appears before you, and you can faintly make out the scene before you. " The first patrol in the new territory and... Ridgedusk found a thunderpath. A shame, really, Bluepaw really looked up to them. Mothheart didn't take it well either. Blamed himself for not stepping in sooner."

As the starclan dust settles, and the image fades away, Ivyaster is fixated on you. Their eyes are wide in curiosity, and they ponder things for a moment.
"Yannow, speaking of Mothheart, I haven't seen him lately. He's not dead though, or else I woulda seen him! Oh dear, he was the one captured by twolegs, wasn't he...?" Ivyaster breaks their stare to ponder a moment, muttering to themselves. "Right after Mottlesnow had finally warmed up to someone in the clan... poor thing."

Ivyaster has seemingly forgotten you, continuing to mumble about Mottlesnow. "Mhhm, that makes sense. Mottlesnow spent a lot of time in the medicine den after that, must have been heartbroken, especially after Troutstar appointed her own mate, Greeneater, as deputy."

Ivyaster breaks their focus, eyes lighting up, "OH! I nearly forgot to mention, poor old Lilyfur died of whitecough. I hadn't expected the medicine cat to join us so soon! Perhaps the old mousebrain caught it after treating Hickoryfreckle for greencough...?"

Ivyaster waved a paw, rolling their eyes. "That's it for deaths and disappearances, but the clan gossip is that Hickoryfreckle and Acornspeckle had two kits, and their apprentice ceremony is coming up soon. Hollyash and Troutstar are also expecting... though Hollyash doesn't have a mate. Do I sense a scandal?"

Ivyaster chuckled, padding over to touch noses with you. Starclan's plane started to fade as you drift back into dreamless sleep, and you hear Ivyaster call out "Let's not meet again so soon! Behave yourself out there little warrior!"

• 20 Moons have passed. The season is Leaf-fall.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me