Based on Click to view
Artist cinerious [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wormclan (A Clangen Series): Moon 7

Postby cinerious » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:50 am

Moon 7: Leaf-fall

> "Quillpaw is taken to speak with StarClan. They are given the name Quillberry and are now a full medicine cat of the Clan."
> "Sprucekit has gotten kittencough."

// Patrol Herb Gathering: (Condorfur, Quillberry) Forgot where the patch is LOL
// Patrol Training: (Lakeleaves, Milkweedpaw) Tunnel Navigation

// Patrol Hunting: (Beestar, Hayjump)
> The two of them make the trek to the Metal Forest, but because of a previous overabundance of two-legs it had been decided that the clan would steer clear until they had moved on again. In their wake was left these large metal trees? Beestar herself wasn't too worried now, as the twolegs won't be around during the colder moons, but Hayjump was wriggling uncomfortably, and she suggested they moved on for now.

// Patrol Border: (Ivybright, Hillears) Spiderclan has strayed into Wormclan territory!?
> Hillears and Ivybright glance at each other in worry, not having expected trouble today, especially with SpiderClan. Hillears took another sniff of the air, brow furrowed in thought, "It's only one?" Ivybright stalks forward, but quickly drops the hunting crouch when an apprentice reeking of Spiderclan wanders in front of the patrol. The small orange cat looked terrified, but sputtered out an almost-confident "Who are you?" Ivybright, bemused, introduced himself and Hillears to the apprentice, who told them her name is Gustpaw. She looked ashamed to learn she had wandered over the border after getting lost while out with her medicine cat. Ivybright sternly lectured the apprentice, but ended it with a smile and an assurance that everything was alright, mistakes happen, and sent her on her way.

★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me