[uc] claw edit
[r] scale shape change
[r] any tail
[r] teeth edit
[r] paw size adjustment
[uq] gene splice (plesiosaur)
[uq] gems
[ch] 2+ sets of wings

Happy 700th keldine! ^u^ really happy to get to do this milestone with everyone. ✨

To adopt this keldine, please tell me what they are searching for.
This keldine has been seeking something very important to them, and it's up to you to figure out what. Is it an artifact, a place, the answer to a question, or even another keldine? Help them end their search!

I'm looking for your most creative answers. You may draw or write for this prompt, with a limit of either 2000 words or 3 art pieces. Extras such as playlists or prettying up your form are allowed, but probably won't weigh into judging much.

Deadline is CS rollover to March 31.

Form:
Code: Select all
username:
keldine name:
prompt:
Last edited by Loelya on Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keldine #700

Postby Scourgebane » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:59 am

username: Ghost King
keldine name: Tide
prompt: hnnngghnhgng mark,,,,
Imagexx
x
Scourgebane / [He/Him] / Tired

Howdy, y'all! My name's Theo! But you can also can call me Scourge.
Mostly interested in Closed Species and art.

English isn't my native language so I may make mistakes.
I apologize in advance if something I say sounds weird or rude, it isn't my intention.

Please, don't contact me for anything else.

| ʚɞ
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gardog » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:18 pm

Marking ^^

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:20 pm

username: Fuyunofabuki
keldine name: Turf
prompt: This keldine is searching far and wide, for an answer to a burning question, what is it they are supposed to do? What is their calling? They do not know the answer to these questions so they search, they search the deep sea and underwater chasms in order to find the answers they seek. One day on their search they heard something thrashing about, it was another keldine struggling to swim (https://toyhou.se/7065135.lore) this dark furred rainbow keldine couldn’t swim so Turf swam under him and helped him to land.

“Thank you… I-I was wading out in the water and got stuck in a riptide, I couldn’t get back to shore…” lore spoke.

“It’s ok, I’m just glad I was there to help.” Turf answered with a kind smile.

Then it hit Turf, what their purpose in life was, to protect anyone who couldn’t find their way. To make sure everyone stayed safe.

Turf and Lore soon would become friends, Yurf even taught Lore how to swim so he could help Turf rescue others. Lore would ride on Turf’s back for traversing the sea but when they saw someone in need of help Lore would jump off their back and the two would help the ones lost at sea back to shore.

(Fixed a typo nothing was added to the story)
Last edited by fuyunofabuki on Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
𝐘𝐎𝐔─────────
Fuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
event place holder ───────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:56 am

Oh loooort mark!!
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:35 am

username: Lemon Coyote
keldine name: Abalone | she/her
prompt:

Abalone, the loyal and loving ruler of the coral reef. All the sea creatures adored her, and she did anything possible to protect them. Most of the time, she would patrol the reef and make sure everything is in order. Helping her subjects was her favorite thing to do. She befriended everyone, and truly believed thats what made her such an incredible ruler.
Her reef was such a stunning sight. The sight reflected onto the sand, making it shimmer like gold.

Sunrises were especially stunning, and this one was no accretion. It was around 6 in the morning, and Abalone was on here morning swim with the baby sea turtles. Hardly ay creature was awake at this time, so it caught her off guard when smoke called her name.

"Abalone? Abalone! Excuse me?"

Abalone turned her head, looking around for the voice. Hmm.. no one was there..?
She shrugged if off, maybe she was just hearing things.

"ABALONE!! DOWN HERE!"

The voice was louder this time, she looked down to a rock formation next to here. It was covered in ananome, barnacles, and sea urchin. However, a small creature stood out. A small hermit crab, without his shell!

"Oh dear, is everything alright little one?"
Abalone approached the small hermit crab.

"Well, not exactly. I've grown out of my shell, but I cant find a new one that I feel suits me. Could you help me? Being a much bigger creature, I thought you could help!"

How fun! A shell hunt! Anemone smiled.
"Why, of corse! It would be my honor."

Abalone was now on the hunt for the perfect shell. Something unique, but not too flashy. Something that stands out, but wont draw too much attention. Something cozy, but not too big or small. She was determined to find the perfect shell, but there was one small problem... the sea floor was COVERED in shells, all different shapes and sizes. How would she find the perfect one now?
Abalone stared at the pile of shells before her, contemplating. Hmm..

"Hey Abbi, what's up??"
A small, familiar voice spoke. It was Seaweed
, Abalone's trusty and loyal assistant! They where sure to help, they always did when it was needed.

"Well, I seem to be a little stuck. I was given the assignment to find a perfect shell for a hermit crab, but there's just so many options... I dont even know where to begin."
Abalone sighed in disappointment and frustration.

Seaweed swam down to the sea floor, observing the shells. She was right, there where so many options! How to the hermit crabs pick?

"Well, I think we could start with organizing them! we could seperate the broken shells, the shells that are too small, the shells that are too big, and the shells that are just right! This could take hours, so lets get soothing!"

Abalone sure was glad she picked Seaweed as her assistant, they always knew how to help.

It had been hours at this point, and the two had gone through every shell. Thousands of shells, and not one was perfect.
Last edited by Madel on Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:00 am

username:
keldine name:
prompt:

mark!
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:13 am

username: Teá.
keldine name: Finn
prompt:
Finn is a merchant! He looks around the ocean for rare things to sell! Such as rare rocks and Coral, maybe even herbs, or things man or other creatures drop in the sea. Is favorite thing to look for is man made such as forks, jewelry, shields, or even magical items. However right now he is looking for something specific, he has looked for other fish before but never something that has the thinking capacity as him. He has been task to search and find someone that has stolen a magical item and with the sea at war this wasn't good. While looking for this creature he bumps into things he has never even dreamed of meeting such as things that breath air, pirates, and even a god, while searching for this item and other creature he grows close with them and second guesses weather some things better left unfound.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:54 pm

Teá. wrote:username: Teá.
keldine name: Finn
prompt:
Finn is a merchant! He looks around the ocean for rare things to sell! Such as rare rocks and Coral, maybe even herbs, or things man or other creatures drop in the sea. Is favorite thing to look for is man made such as forks, jewelry, shields, or even magical items. However right now he is looking for something specific, he has looked for other fish before but never something that has the thinking capacity as him. He has been task to search and find someone that has stolen a magical item and with the sea at war this wasn't good. While looking for this creature he bumps into things he has never even dreamed of meeting such as things that breath air, pirates, and even a god, while searching for this item and other creature he grows close with them and second guesses weather some things better left unfound.

Congratulations on Finn! I can always enjoy a good treasure hunter. Wishing him the best on his journey~✨

If you upload the character art offsite from chicken smoothie, please credit my design toyhouse account “BlithelyBlue.” ^^
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups