Based on Click to view
Artist corvidous [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

storkie 1183

Postby corvidous » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:40 pm

thread for minifun990

spotted magenta countershaded with min white ; alt. insectiod (bee)

nr: unnatural color
    lim: alt magic expression
Last edited by corvidous on Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie 1183

Postby minifun990 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:42 pm

Its quite a bad habit, but sometimes its just so tiring doing the job Sangri does. So much sweeping and cleaning and such long shifts. No ones really watching, as long as its good enough when the boss walks past its all fine. So she sneaks away from the others and then, finds the loose bolts on the vent. And crawls inside. She has a few different vent entracnes she can enter, but this is her fav. She has stached a blanket here, a couple of pillows. The perfect sneaky nap place.

(92/100)
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie 1183

Postby corvidous » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:59 am

minifun990 wrote:Its quite a bad habit, but sometimes its just so tiring doing the job Sangri does. So much sweeping and cleaning and such long shifts. No ones really watching, as long as its good enough when the boss walks past its all fine. So she sneaks away from the others and then, finds the loose bolts on the vent. And crawls inside. She has a few different vent entracnes she can enter, but this is her fav. She has stached a blanket here, a couple of pillows. The perfect sneaky nap place.

(92/100)

revealed!
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups