Goobies | Pastel Valentines. by Polluux.

Based on Click to view
Artist Polluux. [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goobies | Pastel Valentines.

Postby Polluux. » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:01 pm

Diab Goob

G1 | fur, hair, pupil shape (hearts)
G2 | ears, height (tall), vestigial goo elsewhere on body (arrows)
T1 | custom membrane horns (max 2), custom membrane tail
T2 | nonmembrane wings

Comp!
Tell me this goobies favorite soulmates troupe, can be either Romantic or Platonic in nature!
Soulmates meaning fated or destined to be in the others orbit or friends/lovers in multiple universes no matter the circumstances some troupes include: soulmarks, soul flowers, fated meetings, red string of fate, and reincarnations! feel free to even make up your own version!

100 word minimum <3 | Feel free to add some flair to your post!

Winner is!
Username : Griff
Name : Marianne
Prompt : The Knight and the Mage. Two individuals from wildly different worlds, entrusted together with the same task. The Knight is assigned to watch over the Mage, to ensure their ward does not come to harm. Together they set out on the Mage's mission, and through adventure and mishaps, they realize they have more in common than they originally thought.

-Snip-

Ends : 03/20/2023 @ rollover!
Last edited by Polluux. on Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
x
x

castor / he|they
hi im cas! I do art and stuff.
feel free to check out
my commissions if you want!

x / x / x / x / x /
Polluux.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goobies | Pastel Valentines.

Postby minknip » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:06 pm

Username : tejki
    Name : tbn!
    Prompt : this goobie's favourite trope is queer platonic partners! they think it is oh so cute how people can still have platonic partners that they deeply care for. they often see it in public, and when they do, they practically melt. they have had many qpps in the past that they're still very good friends with, but nothing beats having one and knowing someone who also does! nobody deserves to feel lonely, they think, and often introduce their friends to each other in hopes that maybe they'll become close enough to start sharing the label, too.

another one they love is the red string. sure, it's a bit overdramatic and sure it is a *bit* unrealistic and they definitely don't love it as much as the trope from above, but they think its pretty cute! they are often found doodling their own favourite characters from shows with this exact same string... not that they'd admit it.

ruggie - it/its
t4t transman - australian

commissions: open

hullo!! im ruggie and
i draw sometimes.
i like splatoon. a lot.

feel free to pm me!

(used to be tejkiau/tejki/
arabidnauruzuy)

icon: me

minknip on discord

© | link | link
link | link | link

minknip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:19 pm

Username : nio
    Name : merit
    Prompt : 144w.
    Merit's favourite soulmate trope is the colourblind soulmate trope; "people can't see colours until they see their soulmate". The idea of the world being bleak and colourless until you lay your eyes upon your soulmate, and then the world bursting into an array of colours you have never witnessed before is SO romantic. Merit knows that that moment would be so incredibly special. And now the soulmates can walk around the earth seeing it in a new perspective! The idea of someone literally lighting up your world makes Merit's heart sing. An alternate version were the soulmate's eyes have to lock before the colour burst is even more romantic. What's more intimate than staring into someone else's eyes?

Being a colourful goobie herself, Merit imagines being able to see herself in full colour for the first time. Wouldn't that just be something really magical?
Last edited by nio on Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:20 pm

Username : dragoness129
Name : Kismet
Prompt :
This Goob's favorite trope is the Red String of Fate. This myth is founded in Chinese mythology with an invisible red string attaching two soulmates' ankles that were placed there by the gods. This Goob's favorite version is the one adapted by Japanese and Korean cultures to be tied around the little finger of soulmates. It aids in directing the wearer to their soulmate. Kismet thinks this is a very cool concept and so very different from tropes for soulmates. They create red string accessories for their friends and tell them about the lore behind the strings. When asked why they do not have red string accessories of their own, they reply that they have not yet found their soulmate.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:28 pm

ImageImageImage
info wrote:Username : Caeleesi
Name : Sera [Short for Seraphim]
Prompt :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Waking up in your soulmate's body is quite an experience to have. Seraphim has always been delighted by the idea of lovers from afar, finding each other through their dreams. He loves the thought of waking up and finding himself living through someone else's (his soulmate's) point of view, thinking of it as a wonderfully unique thing that could possibly happen, especially for someone like himself who believes that the solid world isn't all that it seems (He's a ghost hunter at heart!). His favourite animated movie, "Your Name" shows this concept perfectly, and he yearns to have such an amazing experience in his lifetime. Sera believes in fated love, and that there's a unique fish in everyone's sea, you just have to be willing to find it.

Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:56 pm

Username : annaebell
Name : tbn
Prompt :

Her absolutely top, top favourite soulmate trope would have to be the one trope where you and your soulmate are born without the ability to see any colors! Everything is in black and white until that fated moment where you meet your beloved.

All it takes for your world to explode into something brand new is a simple touch. A small word. A single shared breath.

All it takes is meeting your fated partner and then everything becomes beautiful. Everything becomes vibrant and colorful! You see colors you've never even known existed and you get to discover them all with your soulmate <3

She loves this trope the most because she loves the thought of the two soulmate getting to experience a new lease on life together. They world has been refreshed just for them and now everything is so much better.

(dont tell other goobies this, but she has written several fanfics involving other goobs using this trope. She just can't stop loving it.)

She also really, reaaaaly loves the one where you can apply color to your soul mate's body by touching them. Anywhere you touch, leaves streaks of colors that don't fade until the next day.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vympyre » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:00 am

Username : vympyre
    Name : wip
    Prompt : childhood best friends to lovers

grggrgrgrrr I LOVE THEMM IM OBSESSED BRB WRITING
the spectre system - adult - all pronouns
admin for goobies - toyhouse - my hubby

currently on hiatus!
vympyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mousekewitz » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:46 am

Username : mousekewitz
Name : wip
Prompt : sharing dreams until they meet

i have decided to move on from cs
im simply not as invested or active as i used to be

thank you to everyone who makes this site possible
to every supportive, kind community member ive met
the friends i have made and lost, the experiences ive had
its been an unforgettable ride & i will miss yall

thank you to my wife for introducing me
cs has been a huge part of our lives all this time
and im excited to see where life takes me next
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riley ♥ » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:57 am

Username : Riley ♥
Name : Reya
Prompt :

Reya always thought that the most romantic idea was to be loved across lifetimes, that the one they fell in love with was the same one they've always loved since the beginning of time throughout various incarnations of themselves. Of course, how would they know when they've found the one who's been searching for them in this lifetime? Perhaps it was an indescribable spark, or simply knowing the moment their eyes locked with the one they were destined for. They knew they would remember, that all those memories would come rushing back, and that they would be happy together in this lifetime just like all the rest.

☆ riley ❤ she/her ❤ adult ☆
art shopart gallery
☆ artist for goobies
castkitty

design tos
toyhouse
oekaki

Riley ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:29 am

Username : honeybunchesofoats
Name : Sonnet
Prompt : trope is fated to love you, fated to die by your hand

If only the hands of fate heeded the flexibility of a cat’s nine lives. What foul luck for such a sick and twisted conclusion be etched into the stars, set into motion before the Earth was born. Til death do us part. They say revenge is a dish best served cold but ripping off the bandaid is encouraged all the same. Curse the sadist who made it so that the most basic human desire would be the means to an untimely end. Does that make us masochists then? For wanting nothing more than to spend this time together despite our deaths’ looming shadow. Who is to say Romeo and Juliet were fools for what they did, for how could I ever live with your blood on my hands? My love, I daydream about a different universe where we were more fortunate than this. Maybe then I could look in your eyes and see the future instead of the past.

credit: tree, bones
Last edited by honeybunchesofoats on Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets