Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♡ Heartcatch Valentines 2023 ♡ Eternal Friendship Event ♡

Postby Velot » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:00 pm

♡ Eternal Friendship ♡

ImageImage
Return to Main PagexxxxxReturn to Event Page

As the darkness of winter eases and the days get brighter, Floette begin to return to the valleys of Heartcatch, bringing with them rumors of a peculiar variant always just out of direct view... Unknown blossom shoots begin to pop up across the Heartcatch region, alongside more and more sightings of this foreign pokemon holding a flower thought lost to time! Some begin to notice that these new flowers were sprouting where they've had aching memories of their worst times and even just somber events. Could these flowers have a dark connection to the past negative energy of these locations? If these flowers truly are feeding from the regions grief, this could spell trouble for the Heartcatch region - as these crimson flower pods seem to be spreading faster...
Looks like it's up to the combined forces of Heartcatch to nip this problem in the bud! A coalition of Pokemon and Trainers have banded together to collect these flowers before they bloom!

As the sun still shines overhead, the Heartcatch region breathes a sigh of relief as handfuls of plucked flower buds pile up and the spread of these flowers seem to slow... It seems to be coming to an end now.

An ancient spirit begins to stir in the heart of the land... Its dark heart overwhelmed by the compassion of an entire region sharing their hearts and witnessing vulnerability. These strong feelings of friendship bloom forth something new in the region... Eternal Flower Buds begin to glow all across the region, roots untethered to the grounds that bound them and start to swarm together. And then. It arrives.

A patron of love for the region, formed from the positivity shared. It swears to the pokemon and people here that it will guard this feeling..

Friendship and love of all forms have warped the terrifying energy that this new pokemon had within, its Eternal Flower blooming into Eternal Friendship...

The Heartcatch Region welcomes it's new mythical pokemon, Eternal Friendship Florges... The Eternal Conservatory Pokemon with its new purpose <3

Closes Feb 14 → 15 Rollover
Anyone regardless of participation may claim the MYO up until 5 days after closing!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

[112%]
1,204Buds Collected!

Heartcatch has collected 1,000 Eternal Flower Buds and unlocked a Mythical Pokemon MYO for the HC region!

♡ Rules ♡

• All CS Rules apply.
    In case you need a reminder, CS has rules for art, oekaki specific art, literature, and conduct.
  • All current Heartcatch rules apply.
    Again, if you need a reminder please direct yourself here.
  • Editing submissions is allowed, but only during the CS day they were posted on for reward.
    Due to the nature of the event, rewards may be logged and updated to the above tracker daily. It would be more work and confusing to allow edits after totals have been logged for the day. Therefore, any edits made after daily totals are posted will not receive additional reward.
  • Hosting submissions on another board is allowed!
    You may host content for your prompts on another forum thread, but the same rule above applies and you must post a submission link to specific posts used in your current submission if applicable. Any posts on a mega forum left unaccounted for will not be counted for rewards.
  • Character owner permission is required.
    Collaboration is encouraged for bonus rewards! But please make sure you have the consent of another characters owner to depict them in your prompts!

♡ Prompts ♡

Rewards for prompts will be distributed as follows for the duration of the event at 12 AM (CT).

xx
╔══════════════════════╗

1 full body sketch // 100 words (Minimum)
[3 Buds & 60 LL]
1 Full body render w/ color // 500 words
[15 Buds & 300 LL]

1 Fully rendered Scene w/ 1 Char // 1k Words
[30 Buds & 600 LL] + [Bonus% of total]
*25% / 1k words/scene up to 100% bonus

Fully Rendered Scene Triptych
[+200 Buds & x1 MV MYO]
5k word lit. bonus
[+200 Buds & x1 MV MYO]

╚══════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔═════════════════════╗

Refined Sketch / Lineart / Monochrome
Bust [4 Buds & 70LL]
Half [5 Buds & 80LL]
Fullbody [6 Buds & 90LL]
Full Color
Bust [8 Buds & 100LL]
Half [9Buds &120LL]
Fullbody [10 Buds & 140LL]
Bonus rewards based on additional effort
Form beautification/Fancy Code
Collaboration w/ Other users
Large Entry bonuses
Animations

╚═════════════════════╝

Prompts can be completed an unlimited number of times unless stated otherwise! *Prompts marked [*] can be done only once per character.

1. What's your Valentine's day story? (Open ended prompt / Free Space)
  2. Put together a team of pokemon or trainers!
  3. *Describe how your character(s) find out about the event happening.
  4. *How does the event effect your character(s)?
  5. *Does your character participate in the eternal flower hunt? Why or why not?
  6. Does your character find a bud somewhere they have an emotional connection to? How does your character confront this?
  7. Show us a new bond formed or a bond strengthened between characters!
  8. Have your character(s) remember a fond memory.
  9. *Have any of your characters sighted the Eternal Flower Floette? What do they think of her?
  10. Who does your character love? (platonically or otherwise) What makes their bond strong?

♡ Submission Forms ♡

Username + ID:
Archive: [Link]
Registration Post: [Link]
Submitting: List Prompt number(s) and rewards ex: #7; Full body sketch, fancy code, 256 words.
Submission: Link if applicable or place entries directly below

Code: Select all
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive: [/b]
[b]Registration Post: [/b]
[b]Submitting: [/b]
[b]Submission: [/b]

Username + ID:
Archive: [Link]
Registration Post: [Link]
I'm Claiming an Eternal Friendship Florges MYO!

Code: Select all
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive: [/b] [Link]
[b]Registration Post: [/b] [Link]
[center][size=150][b][u]I'm Claiming an Eternal Friendship Florges MYO![/u][/b][/size][/center]

Last edited by Velot on Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ Heartcatch Valentines 2023 ♡ Eternal Friendship Event

Postby Eevee55 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:50 pm

Username + ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Archive: Here!
Registration Post: Here!
Submitting: #2 with Kylie, Tia, and Icee ; fully colored scene with multiple characters, 100 words
Submission: Image
Just based on their personalities, most people might find this trio to be a very odd team. Kylie is constantly outgoing and cheerful, Tia is very focused and dedicated, and Icee is usually super laid back with a bit of a trickster side. Despite all of this, though, the trio actually works surprisingly well together! Icee is able to remind Tia to take a break and relax every now and then, while Tia encourages the other two to push themselves to keep improving. Kylie, meanwhile, seems to offer contagious optimism for her teammates, no matter what they might be facing.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:37 pm

Eevee55 + 1033286
63 Buds collected!
460 LL earned!
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:21 am

Submitting: #3 with Tia; 209 words
Submission: Tia was walking through town when she came across a large group of Pokemon gathered together. Normally, they would have just kept walking, but as they passed by, they overheard the group talking about a flower they had never heard of before. Feeling curious, Tia decided to approach the group and see the flower for herself. It was definitely unlike any other flower they had seen before; Tia wondered where it came from. As she kept listening to the group, she learned that there had been rumors of a unique Floette being sighted in the area. According to the group, the general guess was that the Floette was somehow connected to these flowers popping up. At first, Tia thought the flower was cool, but when someone in the group mentioned that the flowers were popping up in places that held rough memories for people and Pokemon, they were concerned. Why would the flowers show up in such places? Someone else suggested the flowers were there specifically because of the negative memories associated with these places. Apparently, Tia learned, some people were starting to collect the flowers. Tia was now quite interested in this mystery, and wondered if there was a way to find out what exactly was going on.

Submitting: #10 with Kara; 107 words
Submission: Kara loves her trainer, Evelyn! Kara and Evelyn are the epitome of best friends forever. Their bond is based on mutual trust and support- they are always there for each other, and accept each other just how they are. They know they can count on each other on good days or bad ones, each knows exactly how to cheer the other up when they are sad, and they celebrate any successes together. The two appreciate the similarities in their personalities, but also the differences, and neither would change anything about the other. Both have a deep respect for the other, one built over many years of friendship.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eve_Grey » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:50 am

Username + ID: ~Icing~ 1023578
Archive: TH Link
Registration Post: Here
Submitting: #8-Remembering a fond memory. 395 Words
Submission: Pokemon used- Levi and his sister Cynthia {Used with permission from PikachuTori25}

Levi and Cynthia decided to have lunch together on Valentine’s Day. Neither of them had dates, nor did they have any plans, so going out was better than just sitting at home by themselves. Of course, there was no fancy restaurants to go to, as they were filled by couples who had made reservations. So the siblings went to the next best thing, a small locally owned diner.

It was a small place, one they’d gone to for years, usually with their dad. It wasn’t well known, so it usually didn’t have many people coming in and out, and it wasn’t expensive like other places. It also had good food, better than any fancy restaurants out there. Levi even mentioned as such to his older sister. It was his suggestion to come after all.

“Do you remember coming here with dad when we were kids?” Levi asked, looking around at the familiar 1990’s style diner.

“Of course I do, we came here every Saturday on his day off.” Cynthia leaned back in her chair, tapping a claw on the table.

“Those were probably some of the best days.” the bird pokemon said, day-dreamily. “Back then they had stuff for kids. Arcade games, a small play area for toddlers, heck, even a playground.” he smiled. “It’s all changed now.” he looked to his sister.

“Don’t get all sappy. You know I can’t stand that crap.” she snorted.

“Aw, c’mon, Cyn. I know you have good memories somewhere in there.” Levi pointed to his head as he spoke. “I know I do.” he smirked. “Remember the day you had to pull me off the playground one time?”

“Oh, here we go.” Cynthia rolled her eyes. “You know I don’t care about that sh-”

“I didn’t want to get off the swings, but our food had come to the table.” the starly interrupted her. “Before you could eat, dad sent you out to get me. I had made a friend with some other kid, who was here with his mom. You grabbed me by the wing, and dragged me back inside.” he laughed. “I was so mad at you at the time…but now it’s just funny.”

“Yeah, well…you still don’t listen half the time.” the garchomp huffed, as a waitress came over. “Quit reminiscing, it’s time to order.”

Levi shook his head. “Sorry, sorry, just lost in memories.”

---
Eve_Grey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:23 pm

Username + ID:

PikachuTori25 - 47866

Archive:

Here

Registration Post:

Here

Submitting:

10. Who does your character love?
Fruity and Dollie (Used with permission from ~Icing~)
Fully colored scene with two characters, 100 words

Submission:

Fruity loves her mate, Dollie! They met at competition and became fast friends, the friendship between the two turned into love, and they soon had two kits... Uno and Blossom and after sometime, the two turned into four... Cookie and Chime were welcomed into the world. Fruity can only meet Dollie every other weekend due to their trainers living away from each other, but every time they're reconnected it's a whole affair! They purr and nuzzle and cuddle for hours and hours as their kids run amok. Fruity swears that the distance makes her heart fonder of her mate, and they have a strong bond together.

PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:16 pm

Username + ID: Infernal Parade + 880414
Archive: xxx
Registration Post: xxx
Submitting: 10. Who does your character love? What makes their bond strong? // featuring Malik & Aukai & Finn + mentions of his pirate crew! // 546 words
Submission:

Despite having quite an intimidating looking appearance, Malik has plenty of love in his heart to give to others. While he stands tall and almost seems to be filled with no emotion at all, one will see an entirely different side to him at the mention of his family which currently consists of his partner, Aukai, and his son, Finn.

While he loves plenty of others platonically, such as those who have been apart of his crew for several years, he holds romantic love for his partner, Aukai, who he met when he had just purchased and became captain of his dream ship. Aukai was looking for a part of herself at the time she met Malik, and she thought joining Malik on his journey's across the sea would help her discover the part of herself that she was missing.

At first, the two had just interacted here and there on his ship. But their interactions progressed into late night talks. Sometimes these talks the two had dove deep into their pasts. Malik would reveal pieces of him that no Pokemon had ever known before. And perhaps that was when Malik had first began to piece together that his feelings for Aukai were more than just the platonic relationship of a friend. He had begun to develop genuine feelings. He confided in her in a way he did with no one else. And she did the exact same with him, as it turned out.

After months at sea together, the two sort of just... admitted their feelings to one another after awhile. This was just the start of things though, as months later, his heart grew even larger with the growth of his crew. Everything was going better than he could have ever expected. He had a partner he loved dearly and had a growing crew that he would do anything for.

More years passed when Finn, Malik and Aukai's first born son, came into the world. Malik loved him from the beginning. Already, he wanted to show Finn everything that he had ever come to know. He wanted to show him how to captain a ship, how to be a part of the crew, and overall, he wanted Finn to know that he'd always be there for him. Malik wanted to do everything a father should be doing. Because this was a new kind of love he was experiencing. Fatherly love.

So when greeting Malik, just keep in mind that this Empoleon may look intimidating, but he has a heart bigger than no other.

You asked who he loved and why. The answer is that he loves everyone and everything in several different ways. He loves his ship, which allowed him to become the Pokemon he always wanted to be. He loves his crew, no matter how big or small the Pokemon in it because they give him the opportunity to grow and succeed every single day. And most importantly, he loves his family, who continues to show him the same amount of love in return, if not, more each and every day. Love is such an important aspect of Malik's life, and he wouldn't give that feeling up for the world. He only wishes that it continues on growing as the years go by.

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoruna » Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:04 am

Sorry in advance Velot, and happy reading ;-;"

Username + ID: Zoruna ( 928953 )
Archive: here for Heartcatch
Registration Post: here
Submitting: 9. *Have any of your characters sighted the Eternal Flower Floette? What do they think of her ?
5,007 words ( divided into 7 chapters + 1 introduction ) ;w;
Submission: I'm very sorry omg my story is here ;w;
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' /// My Toyhouse /// Thanks seiku88 for the Zorua ♥ /// Pronouns : She / He
Polledog Species
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:51 pm

Username + ID: dragonstars+865902
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Dragon-Stars/characters/folder:3315499?page=1
Registration Post: xx
Submitting: Scourge Scorn
Submission:
"Show us a new bond formed or a bond strengthened between characters!"
(250 Words)

Scorn never liked festivals, but for once he decided to ignore his feelings and go with scourge to the eternal friendship event, watching as his partner happily squealed as they bounced around to each stand and activity. A soft smile was placed on his face as he followed along, admiring the stands and games as well, he wouldn't lie, the event looked fun and exciting. The one thing he didn't like was how many pokemon and trainers were around, his nerves all on edge, scourge had looked over,sensing his partner, worry plastered on his face. "Love? Are you doing okay? You don't look like your enjoying this." He asked, stopping and turning to scorn. Scorn looked at him nervously, "Yeah...just too many pokemon and trainers around.." He said softly. "Well, if thats the case,,,follow me love" scourge said, bouncing off somewhere, as scorn followed, confused. Sure enough they came across a field, with flower buds and flowers galore. "the festival is having pokemon and trainers collect flower buds for a prize, so since theres not many people around , we could do this to calm your nerves love?" He asked, which scorn happily agreed too, he always loved these moments, its what made him fall for the bug like jolteon more, as scourge was always so sweet and concerned about scorns feelings with things, and always took them into consideration. And the two went off to join into the flower hunt, the two growing even closer during it.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:17 pm

Eevee55 + 1033286
9 Buds Collected!
180 LL Earned!

~Icing~ 1023578
12 Buds Collected!
240 LL Earned!

PikachuTori25 - 47866
Collab Bonus!
Code Bonus!
40 Buds Collected!
500 LL Earned!

Infernal Parade + 880414
17 Buds Collected!
330 LL Earned!

Zoruna ( 928953 )
Extra Effort Bonus!
5K Bonus!
x1 Mystery Valentine MYO
330 Buds Collected!
2300 LL Earned!

dragonstars+865902
8 Buds Collected!
150 LL Earned!

Total Buds Collected - 476
Last edited by Velot on Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me