Drawing sessions 3
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Heartcatch Valentines Flash myo

Postby Centipedes » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:59 pm

♡ Valentine's Shiny flash myo ♡

ImageImage
Return to Main PagexxxxxReturn to Event Page

Hello!! Welcome to Heartcatch's 2nd flash myo!! This time is a little different, you are allowed to make one shiny pokemon! Using any color palette of the limited pool of pokemon to choose from ^^ Entries to the flash myo are due on rollover from feb 14th to feb 15th !

This part of the event is exclusive to our discord users! To be added to this page to create your myo, you must join our discord and fill out the form within the #flash-myo-registration channel!

♡ Rules ♡

- Only 1 MYO per player, you may make another player's myo but that player must still fill out the form within the time given.
- You cannot pay somebody else to make your MYO, this goes against cs rules.
- You can only create a pokemon from the list below, pokemon made not from the list will not be approved.
- Please keep all designs appropriate for cs rules and heartcatch rules.
- You may participate if you do not have a starter pokemon yet but this would be considered your starter! You can get a free starter myo here before you participate if you wish !
-any palette and color choices are welcomed!
- Please do not number your myo, as staff will do that when your myo is approved!
- You may complete your myo off oekaki but your must decorate your cover with something to follow cs rules ! Heres a good example !

♡ Pokemon choices ♡

sprigatito
fuecoco
quaxly
eevee
glameow
rockruff
skitty
fidough
hatenna
tinkatink
cottonee
hoppip
snubbull
igglybuff
cleffa
audino
ralts
alolan vulpix
togepi
azurill
swirlix
popplio
fennekin
cutiefly
milcrey
morelull
cherubi
impidimp
mareep
wurmple

♡ Form ♡

Please post this form on your completed myos oekaki page ^^!
Code: Select all
Username + ID:
Archive:
Pokemon chosen:
Prompt (if applicable):
Registration prompt:

Last edited by Centipedes on Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch Valentines Flash myo

Postby Centipedes » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:05 pm

Prompt extra

Complete this prompt to be able to make your shiny flash myo a fusion between two of the mons on the above list! Please make sure to link your prompt onto your oekaki post for your myo.
Minimum- 300 words or one colored fullbody!

Who Is this pokemon's valentine? (can be platonic/romantic/parental)

Code: Select all
Username + ID:
Prompt:
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:16 am

Username + ID: SonOfStarGod 639144
Prompt:
They blinked. As they stood in a tux next to Aurora who shifted her weight from side to side nervously. It's not that she did not like Eyes, she was not even freaked out by their band of eyes. She had seen many freighting things before. She just did not like them that way, but it was a Valentine's Day dance and to come without a partner would be unheard of. Then again Zoomie appeared to be having fun on his own making the best of the night. New to the ranch she did not know a lot of pokemon all she knew was that Eyes did not have a date yet. So when she asked them all they did was nod slowly.
"I'm going to go get some fresh air," Aurora said to Eyes before quickly walking out of the community center. It was a cool night, as most nights in Alola are. A few of the ranches pokemon were outside, those that did not like the hubbub of the dance. Striding slowly over to a bench she plopped down, resting her head in her hands before sighing loudly. She waited there a bit before the door peaked open spreading light across the gravel lawn. A bright pink Indeedee bounced on over to her before sitting quietly on the bench next to Aurora. She was wearing a sparkly silver dress, cute.
"Hey, I'm Pinky," she chirped reaching out a hand "Could not find a date either?"
"Yeah," Aurora shook it, "I'm Aurora, well I went with Eyes but... I'm not that interested you know,"
"I feel that the guy I wanted to go with is either completely uninterested or oblivious,"
"I'm sorry to hear that,"
"Yeah, but he seems to be having fun on his own you know?" Aurora nodded "Hey the night is still young, I bet Eyes would not mind if we shared a dance," Pinky stated
"You and me?"
"Yeah," for the first time all night, Aurora smiled.
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redtruck » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:41 pm

Username + ID: redtruck 701230
Prompt: Loufaun made his way carefully down to the docks, avoiding the gazes of other Pokemon as he ran through the streets toward the sea. He knew there were no good excuses for what he was doing down there at this hour, the moon high and full in the sky illuminating his descent down the hilly side of the city. There would be no getting out of trouble if someone caught him on his way there. The son of a baker had no business at the rickety docks on the poorer side of town with a bag of all his most beloved possesions tied around his middle.

Nonetheless, that's where he was headed. In record time he found himself at the start of the wharf, a seemingly never-ending line of them in front of him. Though Loufaun knew what he was looking for. With a cursory glance left and right to see if there was anyone milling about, he dashed down the rocky shore toward the large, brown mahogany pirate ship at the very end of the row. Loufaun ducked behind and in-between various stray crates and barrels littering the dock. He watched the movement on the deck carefully, the glowing silhouette of a Pyroar, the imposing figure of a large Fearow, the lumbering gait of what must be a Seel or Dewgong. In time the figures fade below the decks and all is still.

Slow as a Torterra, Loufaun crawls his way up to the side of the ship. Its hull rocks gently in the tide, waves sloshing softly against the wood. He crouches and pounces, skittering up the shrouds hanging off the side. His legs are nimble and he easily moves up the rope and lands without a sound on the deck. He tiptoes to the bow on high alert and doesn't stop till he finds himself just before the figurehead.

Minutes pass in silence until a door opens somewhere below him. He tenses, but it leaves his body seconds later as an Eevee pokes their head up onto the bow, smiling wide at him.

"Louis!" Fern whisper shouts, tail wagging as they come to stand beside him. She rubs her head against his, and he laughs softly. "I didn't think you'd actually show!"

"And leave my valentine hanging?" Loufaun smiles back at him, trying to keep his own tail in control if only to look cool and composed. "I couldn't dream of such a thing, my dear."

Fern giggles at him, and they spend the rest of the night chatting away, heads bowed together forming a small heart, love blossoming between their words. Loufaun wasn't sure where this new journey would take him, but he knew it would be worth it with Fern by his side.

[458]

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthermyst » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:01 pm

Username + ID: Arthermyst + 28576
Prompt:
It is a one-sided love that Benji feels for Müre. Firstly because of the difference in size, but also because Ben is so shy that he hasn't told her his feelings yet; in fact Müre has only seen him once or twice, as he hides as soon as their eyes meet.

But on this Valentine's Day, Ben got up the courage and strength to write a letter declaring all his feelings and deeply inhaling, decided to take a chance. He can't stand to live in waiting, in doubt, he needs to know if he has a chance and if not, to be able to take it upon himself to "give up".

"Dear Müre" says the letter "I know we hardly know each other, but I can no longer keep my feelings to myself. I need to share with you what I feel, the feelings that overflow and suffocate me when I see you. Your melodious laugh, your bright eyes and your silky coat are only the parts of you that I can compliment on paper, the rest of you being too beautiful for mere words to praise.
If I write this letter to you, it is with the hope that you will look favourably upon me and agree to become my valentine!
Full of love for you,
Benji.
"

With this little letter held between his fangs, a bow tie around his neck, and his fur shiny at its best, Ben walks with all his courage towards Müre, whom he can see in the distance making jokes to the couples walking around.
During a moment of Nitkit-Gengar fusion pause, he stands in front of her and with closed eyes hands her the letter. He shudders a little, because if she ignores him, he'll only take it as a rejection... but he feels the letter disappear from his paws and opens one fearful eye to see what Müre has done with it.

The prankster is reading his letter and if a trained eye could look at her, it would see that the tips of her ears are red. This is the first time she has received such a letter and she can't help but be touched.

"Hmmm," she says, leaning towards him, "I can't be your 'real' valentine. But we can get to know each other and maybe next year you'll be my Valentine." she teases with a mischievous smile.

Ben didn't have any expectations, in fact he didn't expect much at all. But a chance! A chance he would not refuse.

"Yes! Yes! Let's do it!" he hops up and down, barking his joy. The fox giggles her little "kekeke" as she sees the canine's movements. It's an interesting year ahead...

So it was "arm in arm" that Müre and Ben spent the day together. Pranks and laughter made up this unique day of the year, and Ben was all smiles, even when he saw some of the pokémon leaving in tears after Müre had humiliated them in front of their valentine.
If a little water on the head was enough to break a couple then it had better end soon or the heart would be broken much harder the more time passed.

Yes, Müre was the person who made his heart beat, and spending time, talking with her only reinforced that feeling. He had lied to himself that he could give up, he wouldn't be able to do that. He knew he couldn't help but watch her in the shadows, see who she talked to, who she laughed with, who she spent her time with... and if she spent too much time with someone, he couldn't help but become jealous and if he couldn't have her then why should anyone else be able to touch that perfect gem?

The Rockruff-Tinkatink's bright eyes glowed red for a moment, before his sweetheart's voice brought him to his senses. There was nothing to worry about at the moment. After all, he was the only one at his Princess's side.

(words: 692)
dream pet wrote:Image
I'm the protagonist !
Arthermyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:03 am

Username + ID: witchingdreamons [145925]
        Prompt:

[ 600 words ]
        While they weren't a show Pokémon themselves, they could admire the work and prep that went into the shows and pageants. They were an aid, of sorts, to their trainer who was a Pokémon groomer, aiding in their trainer's quest to make Pokémon look as pretty and presentable as they could. They watched many show Pokémon come and go, some that they recognized from how often they were put into shows. There were plenty of show Pokémon that could catch one's eye. But there was one in particular they were always excited to see show up to the grooming stations.

Shiny Pokémon weren't rare to see in shows. They were special; off-coloured and different. They saw their fair share of shiny Pokémon show up to the grooming table. But there was one, a Shiny Zorua, that they remembered the most. They didn't know if it was because of his aesthetic or personality, or the fact that he matched his trainer's own aesthetic very well, even if they were never on stage together for most of the shows they did. His name was Spike. He was quiet, didn't speak much as he was getting prepped, but was a firework on stage.

On this particular day, the show they were aiding in landed on valentines day. This day was quite special for the show that was happening. Pink, red, white... All very common colours for the show Pokémon to have on their costumes. They watched all kinds of Pokémon come and go for that show. They were surprised when Spike had shown up. They didn't think such a show was of interest for his trainer. They stared at Spike. They never really spoke to him, but they were going to change that. They had to, admiring from a far wasn't doing good.

They noticed just how different Spike's costume was; darker colours, black hearts instead of the brightly coloured ones. It was a unique costume. "I like your costume." They finally spoke up. Spike glanced over, giving a nod, "Thank you. My trainer hand makes everything herself. I was surprised that she wanted to do this pageant. It clashes with her main aesthetics for shows. But she made it work." They nodded to show they were listening. Spike looked away for a moment, before glancing back at the Pokémon conversing with him. "I see you a lot, or rather, 'see' your trainer."

"It's interesting that we haven't spoken before. I think you're really pretty." Spike chuckled. They smiled, their ears perking up a bit, "Well, thank you! Not as pretty as you, I don't think." They shook their head. They were flustered. "I think natural is a lot nicer than having to be groomed all the time. You don't really have to worry about what's considered imperfect." Spike shrugged a bit, "Hey, after this, maybe we should meet up. We should really talk more." He looked toward his trainer, making a sound, motioning toward the groomer and his pokemon. His trainer understood.

"We should be friends." Spike looked back toward them, smiling. They nodded, making a chirp of excitement. "Of course! I don't mind making a new friend. I think we see each other enough to be friends, already." Spike laughed, "Yeah, I agree with that sentiment. Friends it is, then. Can't wait to see you after the show. Tell me your name after, alright?" They nodded, watching Spike hop off the table, "I will, don't worry. Good luck out there, Spike!" The Zorua looked back at them, "Thanks, I'll try my best out there, I'm sure it'll be a good show."
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:16 am

Username + ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Prompt: (328 words)
Shortbread hadn't expected to participate in valentines day this year, or any year in the near future for that matter, but sometimes strange things happen. For Shortbread, it was when a strange nervous pokemon entered their life. He didn't think much about his presence at first, thinking he was cool in passing but being too nervous himself to actually go and say hi. At least, that was until the pokemon walked up to him and spoke first.

"H-hi. My name is Mesozoic... It's nice to meet you." He had stated simply, reaching out to shake Shortbread's paw before realizing that it wouldn't work well with the mixture of his short arms and Shortbread being a quadruped. Even so, Shortbread couldn't help but find it cute- and he was happy to greet the other in return. "It's nice to meet you too, Mesozoic, I've seen you around a few times but I was always too nervous to say hi, so I'm glad you saved me the anxiety and came to say hi to me instead!" Shortbread could see the shocked expression on the pokemon's face. "Oh! Uh, yeah! That's me, big saving kind of guy." he had said, and Shortbread found himself smiling at the other pokemon.

"Do you want to go to a valentines party with me? My friend Manchi is hosting it, and they asked me to find more people to come... but it's also in a graveyard, so I understand if you don't want to come along..." Mesozoic felt nervous, scared of rejection while also seemingly expecting it. Instead, Shortbread nodded. "I'd love to come to a party! Graveyards are scary, but I'm sure you'll protect me, won't you?" Again, Mesozoic seemed shocked, and Shortbread swore he was the slight tint of blush on him. "Yeah, of course! I'll make sure you're safe!" The dinosaur-like pokemon announced, and Shortbread giggled.

You know, maybe participating in valentines day wasn't so bad of an idea this year.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:48 am

Username + ID: bsktcase + 300155
Prompt:
xiStanding in front of the house she had to literally hunt down to find. She was now standing there looking like a complete dunce. This was a stupid idea surely that is what it was. Though she genuinely thought this pokémon was secretly kind in their own way. Most were simply terrified of them, but she wasn't. Never since she saw him interacting with her friend Nimbus that one day. Being so gentle with her friend that she had known for ages. Later that day Nimbus shared with her how they've known the other pokémon since they were little. Since then she joined with hanging out with them to get to him better. Slightly she had to admit as she did she grew rather fond of him. Even though he wasn't as gentle if she was around. Surely though that was simply because he didn't know her that well yet. Now she was here to change that here at the famous Bowie Knife's house to ask him to be her valentine. Praying to Arceus that this would become a horrible mistake on her part.
xiShifting her weight on her paws she finally knocked on the door. Letting out a shaky breath as she did worry engulfing her. What if this went horribly? What if he didn't feel the same about her? Oh dear gods he probably didn't feel the same. It felt like an entirety waiting for the door to open. Though it didn't open instead she heard panting behind her. Worried it was one of Bowie's enemies coming to get him she slowly turned around just to see the pokémon she wanted to speak too. He was holding a bouquet of roses, and a heart shaped box of chocolates. "O-oh hey Bowie! I just c-came by to ask you s-something..." she stuttered as her nerves were starting to get to her. She was looking at her feet worried about how to bring it up. Beyond scared that he would reject her right away.
xi"I know Nimbus told me." the ampharos spoke cooly to her as he took a couple steps forward. This caused her to look up in shock knowing she shouldn't have told her little blue friend of her plans. They never could keep their mouth shut.
xiShaking her head "O-oh okay! Sorry then I'll just be on my way then..." she said taking that as a no. Before she could walk away though he grabbed her. So she looked up at him once more and could have swore she saw blush upon his face. Which only caused her to blush profusely. Why was he blushing? She should be the one embarrassed not him. It was a stupid idea that Nimbus had put into her head anyway.
xiBefore she knew it he was shoving the box of chocolates and flowers out her. Now he was the one staring at the ground "Do you want to be my valentine Cupcake?" he mumbled the sentence completely. Almost to the point that she couldn't understand it. In fact it took her a minute or two fully realize what he just asked. Making her face flush even more if that was even possible at this point. Then he sighed thinking her silence was rejection "I get it I'm not the kind of mon you want to be-" his sentence was cut short as she kissed his cheek.
xi"No no no! I'd gladly be your valentine Bowie. That's actually what I came here to ask you..." she said giving him a small smile. Maybe this valentines day wouldn't be a disaster after all.

[word count 600]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raspberrie » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:16 am

Username + ID: Raspberrie 1026925
Prompt:
[words: 489]
What a dumb idea he thought this was. He had only known this eevee for not too long, and he wasn’t even apart of the rouges she was apart of. He sat there, flowers in mouth, thinking about going back and forgetting this ever happened. Suddenly, the door opened. He threw the flowers off to the side. He smiled awkwardly at the Pokemon in front of him. “Heyyyy Birch.”

“I saw you threw something, I’m not blind. Yet.”

“I didn’t think you were, no no, you aren’t dumb at all!” He stuttered and tripped over his words, speaking quickly almost to a point Birch couldn’t understand him. “Well, go get what you threw. If it’s a gift it would be a shame it went to waste.” He walked over to the flowers, thankfully they were okay. He picked them up and walked back over to the door of the large cottage. He nervously looked at the ground. “They’re for you!” He talked through a muffled voice. Birch sat their staring at him. She looked angry. “D-do you not like them..? Have I made a mistake? I should’ve never came here-“

“I love them! Why would throw these away! You even threw a nightshade in there! Sola is going to be very happy about that!” Birch quickly grabbed the flowers from him and licked his forehead. “Oh! So you weren’t mad?”

“I was just picking on you. Now that I think about it, probably not the best. Sorry ‘bout that.”

“It’s all good. Another question, could I join..your guys..little club..? Club? What is it exactly?”

“Well you will have to ask Casper, he’s the head honcho around here. If it were up to me you could. You can come in here though.”
They both sat down on the floor. “Here, I’ll put these in a vase so they don’t die. I’m not the best at taking care of plants, but I can try. Plus the others will help me.”

“Hey, so uh, I know I’ve asked multiple questions already but this one is super important-“ Birch looked at him. “-would you be interested in possibly going on a date with me?-“ he started to speak quickly. “-It’s okay if not, I’m not forcing, I’m sorry this is really stupid-“

“Of course. Why would this be stupid? Just how you feel.”

“Oh. Well, no one’s ever said that to me. Why does everyone think you guys are bad?”

“Well, it’s probably because we are wanted theirs.”

“Oh yeah right. Well, I think you guys have your reasons.” Birch let out a chuckle. “For what stealing? Silly. Well, I’m still glad you like me. People think I’m a freak of nature. Well, where shall we be going for our date?”

“That’s a surprise.”

“I like surprises.” Birch snuggled up next to him. He could hear the soft crackling of the fire place in front of them. Soon enough, they both fell asleep.
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:56 am

Username + ID: centipedes 596469
Prompt:

" My valentine? Oh well I never tend to settle for less! A compatible suitor for somebody as gracious and elegant as myself would have to follow some rather impressive expectations. My darling valentine follows all of my very strict standards,,, They are humble and self sacrificing for me, They exert overwhelming confidence and expect nothing but the best just like moi~! They say opposites attract but hehe you could say we have a lot in common, two birds of a feather flock together! Whenever they walk into a room they attract all attention and eyes of our peers, they are captivating and interesting. They is nobody quite like them or comparable, It's such a honor for any mon to be graced with their presence!! Their fur is beautiful pastel swirls of purple and pink, they are shiny just like myself. You didn't think I'd be caught with just any old mon,,, did you? Their fur is so soft and thick, just like luxurious velvet!! Her eyes sparkle like royal gems under the moonlight, so deep you can see your reflection clearly in them!! Her wings are soft and fluffy kin to a Heartcatchian pidove, she herself is dove like with all her tender qualities. She adorns herself with expensive jewels and the most curated fashion, often spoiling myself in lavish gifts before herself. She knows how to treat a lady like me! Also She's so good with dates often taking me to the prettiest sunsets at the highest peaks of our region!! Also did you know she's a healer, yup! You cannot beat the humbleness of a healer, chivalry is just embedded into their blood. She's exotic and rare, a cross between a audino and shiny eevee! Bet you've never seen a mon like that before, hehe yupp my valentine is moiself. You didn't think it would be somebody as poised as me, huh? Like i said i deserve nothing but the best, and guess what!! I AM THE BEST!! " {334 words}
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me