Kalon Staff Litter - Color Chaos

Postby cyrevan » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:31 am

My second staff kal! Had a lot of fun with these colors <33

[nr] sclera, blood color
[s] teeth, hair, shine
[c] fur, tail, backmane
[uc] ears
[r] double ears

This will be a creativity contest where you turn the shape below into an object the kalon owns.

It doesn't have to be something that exists in real life. Interpret however <3
    You can use any colors, change the lines as long as the basic shape is there, and do it digitally or traditionally. You must draw it yourself.
    An explanation is allowed but keep it to a few words please!
    This will be judged based on your idea rather than quality of the art.

As an extra you can write up to 400 words or include 1 art piece. You can connect the prompt object to the kalon's development or just do whatever you want.
Code: Select all
[b]Username & ID:[/b]
[b]Kalon Name:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Ends on CS rollover between Feb 15th and Feb 16th.
If you have questions, discord is my preferred method of contact ( cyrus#2908 ) but you can also PM me here!
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Staff Litter - Color Chaos

Postby nio » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:58 am

mark!!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:11 pm

mark <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:25 am

also gonna markk this <3
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dracopia » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:57 am

Username & ID:
Kalon Name:
Prompt: mark w/ fish tank
Extra:

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽 / 𝓘𝔃 ||♋︎||
ᴛʜᴇʏ/ɪᴛ/ʜʏ/ʜʏᴍ

𓆩♱𓆪 pfp by Schuffel Bunny 𓆩♱𓆪
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜 ⁶𖤐⁶ TH
Image Image Image
cxxxx Image
dracopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:05 am

username & ID: lol + 783941
      kalon name: clementine
      prompt: beep
      extra: tbd, but for right now it's a little cat companion. she usually brings them on her adventures.
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:08 pm

Bumping! Entries are due one week from now <3
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGlitch » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:11 pm

Username & ID: DragonGlitch / 711621
Kalon Name: Elios
Prompt: here
Extra:
Elios was given this custom hairbrush by an old friend he is no longer in contact with. The brush and charms were all delicately designed with him in mind and was crafted to bring out his shining beauty. It serves as a reminder to him that even if you physically lose someone, you don’t always lose them fully. Often without realizing it, he carries it around with him in his tail as it often gets stuck in his thick fur.
Last edited by DragonGlitch on Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DragonGlitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolarSam » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:25 am

Username & ID: SolarSam + 836917
Kalon Name: Bit
Prompt:
Android repair kit!

Extra: [235/400]

Bit lives on Thauma, the home of a highly advanced civilization whose technology far exceeds that of any other planet in the region.
It is populated largely by individuals with bionic aids and enhancements, as well as fully-fledged androids.
The planet is also a hot-spot for engineers, programmers and technicians seeking to gain knowledge in their respective fields, as well as curious tourists who simply want to experience all of the marvelous high-tech advancements for themselves.
Though this world is not as kind to its own citizens as it is to temporary visitors - the reigning authority is highly controlling and unduly focused on its image, often neglecting the needs of inhabitants in order to forge ever onwards - reaching new technological heights year after year while its very foundations slowly begin to crack and break under the pressure.

Bit himself is typically withdrawn and nervous, but flourishes in his work - the upkeep and repair of bionics.
He offers his repair services to anyone who needs them in exchange for necessities like food and clothing, completing his tasks quickly and with diligence.
The contents of his med-kit are mostly stolen or handmade from scrap parts aquired from various aquaintences in the metal-working sector - despite his lacking social skills, he has a lot of connections due to his work.
He does not advertise his services, instead relying on said connections to lead anyone needing help straight to him.
SolarSam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:50 am

Username & ID: elf_of_the_hollow / 352032
        Kalon Name: saturn
        Prompt: Image
        Extra: [ 399/400 ]

Saturn closed his eyes.

Just beyond the horizon, the sun was rising. You couldn't see it yet, but you could see the sky start to lighten, feel the air beginning to warm. Daybreak felt moments away.

The world was shifting around Saturn. It made his head spin, but he welcomed the feeling. It was one he knew well. He opened his eyes to find clouds lazing across the sky, the first hints of sunbeams cutting through the mist.

His party members lay a few feet away, still dead asleep at the makeshift campsite they'd managed to scrap together before they'd lost sunlight the night before. Saturn was hit with a wave of warmth as his eyes drifted over the sleeping forms of his friends, accompanied by the first sliver of the sun peaking over the horizon. Finally the sun had come up.

He pulled a small cloth from his pocket, too finely made to suit his purpose, and took to polishing the axe he considered his most prized possession. The crystalline bauble affixed to the axe's eye glinted in the gentle morning sun as Saturn meticulously cleaned it's surface of the mire that clouded it. He thought it was far too pretty a thing to leave unpolished.

The moments he had for such things were few, but his friends would be waking soon. He supposed he should take advantage of this short time where he allowed his alertness to dull.

Behind him he heard something stir, just as he had predicted it would. Moments later he felt a hand on his shoulder, and looked up to meet the face of his dear friend. Their eyes were focused on the sun, steadily climbing now, their face weary from a night of fitful sleep. It seemed even so long after their journey began, Kairos had still not adjusted to sleeping on the ground.

"Morning," They spoke with a yawn, their eyes lazily drifting down to meet with Saturn's. "It seems as though I'm not the only one who couldn't sleep."

"I've been awake only a few moments," Saturn smiled, accentuating the circles under his eyes that told a different truth. "Just long enough to watch the sunrise."

"What a terrible liar you are, Saturn," They shared a soft laugh, barely louder than a whisper, not wanting to raise their voice for fear of waking their friends. "It suits you, doesn't it."
    Last edited by elf_of_the_hollow on Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
    elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me