Artist LiLi041 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by néktar

Stars #2674 // closed

Postby LiLi041 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:10 am

Peace dove kitty! Dove with olive branches are seen in many places as the symbol of love and peace. They have lovely fanned out tails! Most doves mate for life, and they can be seen associated with Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love.

Describe a glimpse into the daily life of this kitty!

Ends Feb. 14th at CS rollover (14th -> 15th).

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: milkthistle + poe & fae
Clan: pondclan
Description: dominant white with heterochromatic green/brown eyes
Edits: [NR] companion, accessory, blind; [C] eyelash; [UC] heterochromia
Owner: nektar
Last edited by LiLi041 on Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2674 // open

Postby LittleMaple » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:42 am

Username: LittleMaple
Cat Name: Daylily - Lily that shines to the sky
Clan: Aetherclan
Prompt: Daylily lets out a mrrp of annoyance as she feels feathers pester her face. She raises her head to meet a flurry of feathers as her doves land on and around her. They let out a mrrow of laughter at the doves and stands up, purring as she stretches her long body. Once she's standing her doves take their places on her shoulders, cooing happily in her ears. She steps slowly out of her den, the sun warming her cold fur. She responds to the hellos she receives as she eats her morning meal and heads into the forest for a walk. Her doves warn her with noises when there is an obstacle until she reaches the Star Pools. She dips her pink nose into the cold water in one of the many pools of water, a shiver running through her spine. When she opens her eyes, things are foggy, but now have a fuzzy outline. That isn't the only change though! Her doves have become two apprentice sized cats, and are bounding around her feet. There are also spectral cats walking around, living their after lives. She returns to her clan, helping out the medicine cats and any lost looking spirits to their resting places. All is safe, and all is peaceful.
(213 words I freaking love this cat and concept)
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:29 am

Username: nektar
    Cat Name: milkthistle + poe & fae
    Prompt:
    the pure white tom stretched out, claws scraping lightly against the wood that supported him. his mouth stretched out feeling the morning sun tickle his back. he had spent the night sleeping along one of the thicker branches of mother tree, finding himself wanting to sleep under the stars and not around his clanmates for the night. his white fur bristling slightly, as a gentle breeze rolled through the many long strings of leaves that hung down from the branches that loomed about him. setting the world in motion around him while he himself carefully rolled over and opened his eyes, one green and the other brown though the color made no difference in his sight and, unfortunately, he could not see the beauty around him. instead he could feel it, the breeze that gently pushed against him, blowing his fur back and revealing his soft pinkish skin underneath. milkthistle welcomed the breeze as it was warm and soft against his night frosted fur, his ears twitched and flicked as he heard the sounds of the birds beginning to wake as well. fluffing and preening their feathers, he could even hear the chirps and pecks of his two favorite doves. poe and fae, a mated pair that had moved into mother tree around the time that his mother had found out that she was to be a queen. they fluttered down to offer some assistance in the tom clambering down.

the tom greeted the birds with a gentle purr, they hopped out in front of him and he could hear the little clicking of their claws against the wood. he followed them down the branches that weaved about camp. the tom was greeted by soft plush grass under paw once they reached the camp clearing. he tilted his head as the doves tucked their beaks into his chest fur before fluttering off to leave him to his day. he walked about camp hearing a greeting here and there as his clanmates popped their heads out of their dens.

responding with a chirp or a purr - his journey took him to sharing tongues with mothfur and bugstar, the two were discussing patrols and who to send where. the young tom knew of the two well and was bugstar's apprentice during his warrior training before his sight began to fade. he could still remember the leaders soft brown fur and striking green eyes though they were mostly covered by their long shaggy bangs. still the white furred cat shuttered at the thought of the cat's piercing eyes, mothfur on the other paw was a mighty warrior indeed. much larger then other cats of the clan, the once tribe member was tall with striking red eyes. he imagined them as he spoke, they flicked at him with their tails and laughed light heartly with him before they departed for their warrior duties. feeling a soft pang in his heart he wandered back towards the large willow tree that sat overlooking their encampment.

milkthistle could smell their shaman muddling herbs, the soft voiced molly was muttering incoherently to herself as the tom slipped his way under the long tendrils of thick woven wisteria flowers. he cleared his throat as he entered though he tripped over a multitude of bundles on the floor. he grumbled and shook himself, the shaman huffed making a quick retort to his clumsiness. he muttered back just as sharp, "well you've had a lot more practice being blind." the old molly let out a gravely mrrow of laughter. before putting the tom to work as she usually did when he wandered in to her den, with newmoon tending to softwhisper and her kits and turtleburr out collecting herbs she had no extra paws for the morning and needed help sorting. they laughed and bickered lightly with each other throughout the rest of sun-high all the way till dusk before they shared prey with softwhisper and her kits later in the evening. the clan began to settle down once more, milkthistle felt accomplished with his day and decided to sleep in the medicine den for the night. snuggled tightly with fogmeadow, the two sightless cats comforted each other in their dreams.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:16 pm

Username: dragoness129
Cat Name: Panacaea
(An unusual name for a girl shared by a Greek goddess who had special healing powers. This name means “all-healer.”)
Clan: Galerina Autumnalis
Prompt:

Panacaea wakes up to morning sunlight streaming gently onto her face. After a breakfast of a few freshly caught insects, she gathers her herb pouch around her neck and heads off into the surrounding woods for a fresh stock of the medicinal herbs to use in making poltices and potions.

Her dove friends - Aarav and Nemuri, aid her in gathering pieces of the forest that are in higher to reach places and by helping make the task go by faster. These paired doves became her friends when she saved Nemuri's life by tending to a very deep scratch. She happened upon the doves several moons back when she was gathering herbs.

The rest of the clan relies on her as the medicine cat to keep as much in stock as she is able. She doesn't want anyone dying on her watch if it can be helped by her making the right combination of the plants found in nature. After she has everything she needs, she heads to her den which doubles as her medicinal and alchemical shop. While not every cat in the clan has the ability to trade a mouse in exchange for her goods, she will take smaller donations such as a small bundle of wildflowers or a charm that a kit found near the human settlement.

After working for most of the day, Panacaea heads to the clan dinning area for a group dinner. Everyone within is welcome to share in the food brought back by the hunters and gatherers and converse with any other clan mate during a lively dinner. The dinner is often accompanied by bird song from her friends and other birds in the area as well as other tunes created by the creatures nearby or the elements. Panacaea actually loves days when rain patter can be heard just outside their covered dinner hall. She finds it very soothing. Though heading back home in it is not too pleasant, especially if the rain is coming down heavily.

Once home, she double checks her stock, making a mental note of which herbs she needs to replenish in the morning. On rare occations, she goes into the forest to gather some herbs only found or blooming in the night, making sure to bring one of the clan's warriors with her just in case trouble should be nearby. Once that is finished, she snuggles under her pile of salvaged blankets - either blankets or clothing taken from the nearby human settlement - and relaxes. She watches as the daylight fades into the sky behind her home and the sky above grows darker and begins to fill with stars and moonlight. Soon, sleep drifts gently over her.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dino nuggie » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:32 pm

Username: dino nuggie
Cat Name: Dawnsong
Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4806315&p=140253621#p140253621
Prompt: Dawnsong had only been named the Holy One 3 moons ago
Dawnsong Lazily opened her eyes, it felt like she slept later and later each night. She got up and stretched, feeling the suns warmth on her back, Her pearl colored pelt shined in the sun. She slowly licked her ruffled fur, trying her best to look great. she could hear salt and pepper (her doves) fluttering around her. "Yes i know it's time" She whispered to them. She tucked an olive branch on her head. She greeted her clanmates and headed toward a path that was filled with flowers. She slowly padded onward even when it got darker and darker, until no light seeped through the trees that twisted and thorns poked out. But still, she kept on walking, until she saw an area that glowed with light, it looked like it was from out of a story. There were amazing plants and flowers, fireflies swarmed in that spot. She stepped in the center and looked at the stars, hoping for something, maybe a prophecy or a quest? Though nothing came to her. Not since her first night she was there, but she keeps on trying, she won't give up that easily. This was for her clan, and she would do everything in her power to save them at all costs. She secretly wished that she didn't have this "ability" She felt it was a curse, a burden that was placed on her, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't get it off. Why did she have to be depended on for her clan? Sometimes it was too much pressure for one young cat to take, a one that was made "the Holy one" when she was still an apprentice. Still, if it was a burden she had to carry to save her clan, she was willing to take as much as possible.
When she finally bounded home she was exhausted, too tired to tell the kits their bedtime stories.
Even though she felt like she was going to collapse, she still said her story to the kits.
"You can be like dewsong or morningcall! Maybe even Eveningstar! There are many things to look forward to in life, you just have to find what you want to do in life and find what's right for you! And don't believe what anyone says about you, i got bullied a lot when i was your age, now look at me!" The kits always want more stories and speeches, but the elders shoo them away to tell Dawnsong that she needs fresh-kill before she sleeps for energy. Dawnsong chuckled, it's always nice to know that her clanmates still care about her. . Once the days are over, she gets her olive branch from her head and tucks it in her nest for safekeeping. After that she curls into a ball with her tail over her head with salt and pepper right beside her. She wonders what she would do without them, probably not much, she depended on them as they were her only companions when she was little. she yawned, she slowly closed her eyes, Then she drifted asleep, excited for a new adventure tomorrow.
im just on here to exist

Friends:

Sibilance

Aoishin♥

Birdie <3
dino nuggie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2674 // closed

Postby LiLi041 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:37 am

Thank you all for your lovely entries! I apologize for judging so late- the following entry is the winner, I'm excited to see you develop your heartwarming story!
néktar wrote:
    Username: nektar
    Cat Name: milkthistle + poe & fae
    Prompt:
    the pure white tom stretched out, claws scraping lightly against the wood that supported him. his mouth stretched out feeling the morning sun tickle his back. he had spent the night sleeping along one of the thicker branches of mother tree, finding himself wanting to sleep under the stars and not around his clanmates for the night. his white fur bristling slightly, as a gentle breeze rolled through the many long strings of leaves that hung down from the branches that loomed about him. setting the world in motion around him while he himself carefully rolled over and opened his eyes, one green and the other brown though the color made no difference in his sight and, unfortunately, he could not see the beauty around him. instead he could feel it, the breeze that gently pushed against him, blowing his fur back and revealing his soft pinkish skin underneath. milkthistle welcomed the breeze as it was warm and soft against his night frosted fur, his ears twitched and flicked as he heard the sounds of the birds beginning to wake as well. fluffing and preening their feathers, he could even hear the chirps and pecks of his two favorite doves. poe and fae, a mated pair that had moved into mother tree around the time that his mother had found out that she was to be a queen. they fluttered down to offer some assistance in the tom clambering down.

the tom greeted the birds with a gentle purr, they hopped out in front of him and he could hear the little clicking of their claws against the wood. he followed them down the branches that weaved about camp. the tom was greeted by soft plush grass under paw once they reached the camp clearing. he tilted his head as the doves tucked their beaks into his chest fur before fluttering off to leave him to his day. he walked about camp hearing a greeting here and there as his clanmates popped their heads out of their dens.

responding with a chirp or a purr - his journey took him to sharing tongues with mothfur and bugstar, the two were discussing patrols and who to send where. the young tom knew of the two well and was bugstar's apprentice during his warrior training before his sight began to fade. he could still remember the leaders soft brown fur and striking green eyes though they were mostly covered by their long shaggy bangs. still the white furred cat shuttered at the thought of the cat's piercing eyes, mothfur on the other paw was a mighty warrior indeed. much larger then other cats of the clan, the once tribe member was tall with striking red eyes. he imagined them as he spoke, they flicked at him with their tails and laughed light heartly with him before they departed for their warrior duties. feeling a soft pang in his heart he wandered back towards the large willow tree that sat overlooking their encampment.

milkthistle could smell their shaman muddling herbs, the soft voiced molly was muttering incoherently to herself as the tom slipped his way under the long tendrils of thick woven wisteria flowers. he cleared his throat as he entered though he tripped over a multitude of bundles on the floor. he grumbled and shook himself, the shaman huffed making a quick retort to his clumsiness. he muttered back just as sharp, "well you've had a lot more practice being blind." the old molly let out a gravely mrrow of laughter. before putting the tom to work as she usually did when he wandered in to her den, with newmoon tending to softwhisper and her kits and turtleburr out collecting herbs she had no extra paws for the morning and needed help sorting. they laughed and bickered lightly with each other throughout the rest of sun-high all the way till dusk before they shared prey with softwhisper and her kits later in the evening. the clan began to settle down once more, milkthistle felt accomplished with his day and decided to sleep in the medicine den for the night. snuggled tightly with fogmeadow, the two sightless cats comforted each other in their dreams.
~~~
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:25 am

aaa thank you so much !! i forgot about this babe but i’m so excited to develop them further ;v;
    could i be added when you have the chance? <33
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:00 am

néktar wrote:
    aaa thank you so much !! i forgot about this babe but i’m so excited to develop them further ;v;
    could i be added when you have the chance? <33

Yes added! <3
~~~
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups