Clan gen challenge - nightstorm by blkberry

Based on Click to view
Artist blkberry [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Clan gen challenge - nightstorm

Postby blkberry » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:50 am

this is nightstorm, flowerclan's deputy.

she is a small, petite, black she-cat with short fur and blue eyes.
    her original description reads; a black she-cat, with short fur and green eyes.
    i wanted to make her prefix "night" make sense, so i made her eyes blue instead.

despite being a deputy of a clan who's reputation is known for being friendly and
    outgoing, nightstorm is anything but that. she is pretty stern and blunt especially
    when it comes to clan duties. becoming deputy was one of nightstorm's biggest
    goals, but after accomplishing it, she realized that its not as sweet as she
    thought. being one of the only stern cats in the clan, she thinks she's not taken
    seriously by her clan-mates. this insecurity also stems from her being much
    smaller than the rest of her counterparts. egretstar being much more laid-back
    would rather give all duties to nightstorm, especially after otterstorm announced
    her pregnancy.

nightstorm's mate is rookfang, and together they had two kits: crowpaw and sootpaw.
    unfortunately, sootpaw died of greencough during their apprenticeship. at the time,
    nightstorm was also recently made deputy and has been working hard ever since. she
    never properly grieved her kit, and uses her duties as deputy as a distraction.

xx⊱ everest xx⊱ adult xx⊱ she/her xxborn of the solstice

something important will go here later

credits avatar by -WanHeda- (cs) artwork by
Winelys11 (th) page decor by flaurity (da)

ImageImageImage
blkberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me