Based on Click to view
Artist Sloth_-_ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kralian #89 - Brought to you by the Dew-

Postby Sloth_-_ » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:47 am

-------->Home Page<--------

You ever just stare at a can of soda for a good 30 minutes and be like "why you such a random can design?", anyone
no just me....well smh cause this random Kralian was aspired by a can of soda, you heard me a.can.of.soda. XD
Fan fact MTN Dew is my favorite type of soda which is bad but like it's good drink it like water some days.

Any whoooo to adopt this Kralian it's a free for all!
Impress me! πŸ–€

πŸ–€Mythical KralianπŸ–€

traits;
[nr] Items (chains / back bones / gas mask / fake hind leg)
[s] pupils
[c] hair
[uc] tail / ears / horns / backmane
[r] Missing limb
[m] gene-splicing (goat leg)

Area11Fangirl wrote: Username;
Area11Fangirl
Kralians name;
Klephei
Gender;
Male
Personality;
Klephei is brave, his friends would describe him as daring and always willing to try new things. He'll never say no to just about anything, not even if it would cause him to lose a limb - which is another story entirely. Some would say he's too much to handle, that he's full of anger and stress. That he needs to tone it down or be taken away to someplace far far away. Though, that's just what those who don't know him say.
How he lost his leg;
You know when a dare goes too far? When you know when to call it quits? Well, Klephei doesn't. He just refuses to back down once he's been challenged to do something, and well... when his so-called friends dared him to kick a bear? let's just say... it didn't exactly go to plan, the bear wasn't as deep in hibernation as mister Klephei thought it had been. But he wears his prosthetic with pride, and even though some people may keep their pups away from him, those who do let their pups ask their questions are pleasantly surprised to find that despite his rough appearance, he's pretty good with the pups. He makes sure to leave the bigger details out, but he does make sure that they understand that sleeping bears are not to be messed with.
Why the gas mask;
Why the gas mask some may ask? Well... Klephei is a germaphobe through and through. he can't stand the thought of breathing in other people's germs. The only thing he would say no to would be doing something unhygienic. He's had the mask ever since he can remember, having been petrified of germs since he was a pup. He understands it's an irrational fear, though it's something that he can't seem to shake no matter how hard he tries.
Why the chains;
".....they just look cool okay?" ~Klephei

Impress me; (can be anything story/art/ just catch my attention with your post)

~~~~~~~~

There will be 3 winners!

Winner 1 - Wins Kralian
Winner 2 - Wins Ru Kralian
Winner 3 - Wins a Uncommon MYO/Custom ticket

~~~~~~~~

Ends 1/23!
Goodluck πŸ–€

Last edited by Sloth_-_ on Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
πŸ–€πŸ–€ Sloth / Her/She / Artist πŸ–€πŸ–€
Discord if you need me Sloth _-_#8016

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kralian #89 - Brought to you by the Dew-

Postby Sloth_-_ » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:01 am

bump

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Area11Fangirl » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:34 pm

Username;
Area11Fangirl
Kralians name;
Klephei
Gender;
Male
Personality;
Klephei is brave, his friends would describe him as daring and always willing to try new things. He'll never say no to just about anything, not even if it would cause him to lose a limb - which is another story entirely. Some would say he's too much to handle, that he's full of anger and stress. That he needs to tone it down or be taken away to someplace far far away. Though, that's just what those who don't know him say.
How he lost his leg;
You know when a dare goes too far? When you know when to call it quits? Well, Klephei doesn't. He just refuses to back down once he's been challenged to do something, and well... when his so-called friends dared him to kick a bear? let's just say... it didn't exactly go to plan, the bear wasn't as deep in hibernation as mister Klephei thought it had been. But he wears his prosthetic with pride, and even though some people may keep their pups away from him, those who do let their pups ask their questions are pleasantly surprised to find that despite his rough appearance, he's pretty good with the pups. He makes sure to leave the bigger details out, but he does make sure that they understand that sleeping bears are not to be messed with.
Why the gas mask;
Why the gas mask some may ask? Well... Klephei is a germaphobe through and through. he can't stand the thought of breathing in other people's germs. The only thing he would say no to would be doing something unhygienic. He's had the mask ever since he can remember, having been petrified of germs since he was a pup. He understands it's an irrational fear, though it's something that he can't seem to shake no matter how hard he tries.
Why the chains;

Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:43 pm

bump

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:56 am

Area11Fangirl wrote:
Username;
Area11Fangirl
Kralians name;
Klephei
Gender;
Male
Personality;
How he lost his leg;
Why the gas mask;
Why the chains;

Congrats you're the winner!
And because you're the only one that enter in you of course win this
Kralian but also win the Uncommon MYO/Custom ticket!

Do to no one else joining I will not be making a ru ^^

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me