Staff Litter | Rainbow Star - winner pg.3! by Schnuffel Bunny

Based on Click to view
Artist Schnuffel Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
57 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Staff Litter | Rainbow Star - winner pg.3!

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:26 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
edits wrote:standard - hair, shine, teeth
common - tail, fur, backmane
uncommon - pupils, ears, tongue
rare - big paws
non-rarity - whiskers (short), weight (Muscular), heterochromia

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Another year for a staff kal, write me a quick story of their special talent.

Code: Select all
name;
gender;
prompt;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ends on the 15th 11:00PM (PDT)!
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Litter | Rainbow Star

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:30 pm

Mark!

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐝 (𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨)

ImageImage
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:moonmist2963
。・:˚:✧。。✧:˚:・。
Kenobi is Star Wars ofc
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐒

𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰/𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐞/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚!
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailshoes » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:40 pm

mark!
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vyntageheart » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:13 pm

name;
gender; male
prompt; res w juggling
vyn | he/they 🏳️‍⚧ | adult
{ link } { link } { link } { link } { link }

woweee it's a signature
vyntageheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:26 am

username; SilhouetteStation + 676516
    name; Toko
    gender; male

prompt;

There's a small garden out the back door. It's surrounded by a ring of blackberry bushes, and walled in by thickets of oak and hickory. The grass is long, but not unkempt. At this time of year the berry bushes are blooming in white, and the leaves of the trees are vibrant and green. In the early morning the sun peeks over the branches just right, and bathes the miniature meadow in buttery light. It's a comforting sort of warmth; the kind that seeps into your bones, and chases away the last of the night's shadows.

Every morning, for three seasons out of the year, Toko shuffles his way outside with bare feet and a robe wrapped around his shoulders. His jaw will crack under the pressure of a wide, satisfying yawn, and he'll rub sleep out of his eyes while taking a seat on the little stone bench near the pond. They'll hear him coming, of course, and he'll hear them. A quiet, excitable chittering; the clamor of multiple voices thinking about food and safety and the nice creature. Toko being the nice creature, of course. He's told them before that he's a person, not a creature, but when he was unable to fully explain the difference between the two - and confused himself in the process - they stopped listening.

He watches them now, emerging from the undergrowth and skittering in his direction. His large hand, filled with seed and acting as a makeshift feeding bowl, rests on the bench. The number of visitors has grown over the years and, after a lot of time spent gaining trust, he now has roughly twenty or so squirrels that come to feed from his palm. They swarm around him, tiny paws in such stark contrast with his own, and he'll just sit there and listen to their thoughts move through him like a pleasant buzz. Why it's only squirrels he can communicate with, he'll never know. Why can his sister only speak with birds? Why is their family's talent so oddly specific between each person? It was a mystery, for sure. But one he didn't bother questioning too often.

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:25 am

mark!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:24 am

name; Tomie Ito
gender; Nonbinary
prompt; Tomie set up their camera and adjusted it so it was aimed perfectly on the sewer wall. There were floodlights around the area and some various size ladders. There was also a pole straight in the middle of the scene close to the wall, it was on a portable stand. Tomie's face popped up in the screen just as the red light went on.
"Wazzaaap my people! It's your homie Young Ito here, and today YOU all requested my next mural- my most inspired hero! I won't tell you who it is, you'll have to guess at the end. Lessgo!" they took a step back and tripped over a various arrangement of spray paint cans.
Within seconds, they were off. Tomie has a talent of being able to make spray paint murals in strange positions. And by strange positions, this includes (but is not limited to): upside down, backwards, in a pretzel knot, upward facing dog, shoulderstand, reverse plank pose, etcetera. They were now demonstrating this to the world of Youtube, and the fans were going wild for it.
They used their feet, their mouth, their tail, they corkscrewed themself, fell a few times, did it while doing a twirl down the pole like a dizzy firefighter. Soon it was done, only 15 minutes had passed and the entire 12 foot by 10 foot canvas looked amazing. There on the sewer walls was a beautiful and eccentric painting of Stormé DeLarverie.
"Here is my hero! Can you tell who it is? Let me know in the comments below! See ya, buzzkills!"
Tomie turned off the camera and sighed. They were exhausted. Every part of their body screamed for help. They knew eventually someone would find this and paint over it, but for the meantime their masterpiece was beautiful. They felt proud and took a photo for their album of their other works.
"There are probably other people who can do what I do, but I still think this counts as a talent. I have to be good at... something..." Tomie didn't bother cleaning up. They just picked up their camera... and left. They didn't go straight home. They decided to wander around the streets a bit, looking through their pictures.
"Am I even happy doing this?" they asked into the dark silence, "I don't know anymore".
Last edited by Rosemoon on Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazzyTheLapis » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:17 am

name; Rorien (Rori for short) [user: LazzyTheLapis #914118]
gender; Genderfaun
prompt;

Rorien wrote:I'll always remember the first time I realized that I had a bright future as a voice actor.
I was around 16 at the time, watching 'Kalon Guy' with my buddies Beaux and DJ. The show started off with Pip Griffin sitting on the couch with the weird little white creature and Pip's son Stu, Kal Swanson knocked on the door and went: "Hey Pipin" and the show went on as usual. When the commercials started, I began to mockingly quote Kal Swanson. I did it for a while until DJ interrupted- "Holy crud Rori! You sure you don't secretly work at FOX? That's dead on! Can you do Pip Griffin? Stu Griffin? Loas Griffin?" Each time I did an impression, DJ's eyes got wider in amazement, "Duuuude, that's sick! You should try out voice acting!" Beaux beamed. And so I did.

Now here I am, 20 years later, a professional voice actor who's made quite the fortune, and I owe it all to Kal Swanson.
Last edited by LazzyTheLapis on Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
LazzyTheLapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycombb » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:30 am

Name: Orion

Prompt wrote:

Drip

Drip

Drop

Drip

Silent echos of water echoed through the caverns, perhaps quite far away, but with the absence of noise, it traveled far. Orion dipped a paw into the pool of water next to them. It looked more like a puddle, but it spread for miles in these underground caverns. They knew that if they followed it further up, they could be walking for hours before they found the source. This water was older than they were.
They glanced around, their eyes, adjusted to the dark, could see the walls of the cavern, covered in glowing algae and mushrooms that had sprouted next to the water. The growth had stopped about halfway up the wall, but covering the ceiling, they could see hundreds of little glowing bugs. They almost made it seem like a night sky was watching Orion.
Their paw swished around in the water, and for a moment, they wondered if the growth in it was toxic, then dismissed the thought, relying on the fact that other kalons drank the water that drained into the river from these caverns.
The area calmed them, and they felt at ease next to the water. Taking a deep breath, they debated going back up to the surface. He was still up there. He might be hurt. Orion couldn't believe they had let themself get angry like that. They thought their power was supposed to be a great honor, the groundshaker. The one who could move the earth. The one who could call the stars. Their eyes scrunched, remembering the memory, and their paws darted up to cover their ears as though they could still hear it.

"tch"
Orion swivelled around at the noise, noticing the kal who had scoffed at them standing a few paces away.
"do you need something?"
The other kal scrunched up their nose in a haughty, teasing way.
"I dont need anything."
Orion raised an eyebrow and ducked their head to one side.
"...okay?"
They turned away, starting to walk off again, and then came the other Kal's voice behind them again, muttering under his breath with a laugh,
"Bigfoot"
Orion's head shot around, the rest of them following.
"So thats what this is about? Youre gonna make fun of my big paws?"
the other kal smirked
"i dont know how you MOVE with those things, theyre HUGE. Its sad, honestly."
Orion snarled, furious.
"You wanna see what i CAN do with them?"
The other kal's face dropped, ready to apologise, but it was too late. Too late for Orion to notice. Too late to stop the jump, the pounding feeling as they slammed their paws on the ground, just as the stars fell. Just as they shook the earth, shook the ground under the kal's paws, his precious, normal-sized paws, falling underneath him, crumbling.
Orions face turned from anger to shock, worry, and in an instant he was terrified. The other kal let out a yelp of pain, eyes scrunching as he fell to the ground, one paw crooked at an unnatural angle.
Orion was horrified. Horrified at himself, at his power, at what he had done. So he ran.

oh man that wasnt supposed to turn so sad i just traumatized this poor kal :sob:
might give them some character development, some coming to terms with their power, if i win them <3 thanks for the opportunity!!
Last edited by honeycombb on Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ʜᴏɴᴇʏ/ʙᴇᴇ
ɪᴛ/ᴛʜᴇʏ

●・○・●・○・●
●・○・●・○・●

𝐦𝐨𝐝/𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐟𝐟
𝐦𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐱𝐞𝐬
𝐦𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐬
𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐳
ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: love.aphrodite

●・○・●・○・●
honeycombb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dracopia » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:36 am

name; Milo Wentsworth "Big Top Big Shot"
gender; Genderqueer
prompt;
He sobs under the old, damp, dimly lit railroad tracks on the outskirts of town - alone, an outcast, a freak of nature. If only a train would pass by on these old tracks, and finally make their peace..
Poor kid.. If only they could us now - an amazement, a hero, a wonderful mistake of nature. If he only knew those tears of utter loneliness would one day become tears of utter fulfillment and joy as we look out on the cheering crowds under the Big Top chanting our name - We finally belong.

Milo finds his family in the Circus as the greatest Strongman (and sweetest soul) any Kal has ever seen.
Last edited by dracopia on Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽 / 𝓘𝔃 ||♋︎||
ᴛʜᴇʏ/ɪᴛ/ʜʏ/ʜʏᴍ

𓆩♱𓆪 pfp by Schuffel Bunny 𓆩♱𓆪
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜 ⁶𖤐⁶ TH
Image Image Image
cxxxx Image
dracopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes