Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Rouvin

by Rouvin

Wolf-dragons MYOs!

Postby Rouvin » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:08 am

If you wish to make your own Wolfon, please fill out the form.
Please note that you must have an MYO ticket of any rarity in order to do this; these can usually be obtained through the shop (when it is open), or through events and "games" related to the species.

Code: Select all
Username:
MYO ticket(s) being used:
proof of owning MYO ticket(s):

For people still needing to create MYOs, here is the trait list:
𝕋π•ͺ𝕑𝕖𝕀 / π•–π•π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀

fire
cave/mountain
floral/nature
electric
water
ice
night
poison
dark/dark matter
Light
no element
galaxy
**these are used to determine what powers/elements Wolfons have/are. they no longer affect the rarity, but still need to be mentioned on an adopt, myo, etc.

π”Όπ••π•šπ•₯𝕀 + β„π•’π•£π•šπ•₯π•šπ•–π•€
ℕ𝕠 π•£π•’π•£π•šπ•₯π•ͺ
Accessories | Clothing | any amount of elements | custom lines | Glowing/luminescent markings | Power/magic showing
(These edits do not affect the rarity; for example, if you have a standard wolfon with one of these edits, it would still be considered standard, just with a no-rarity edit included)

π•Šπ•₯π•’π•Ÿπ••π•’π•£π••
Long tail | element "thing" at end of tail | two "claws" on the top of each wing |
dragon "whiskers" that almost touch the ground | bigger ears | slightly-curled horns
(all these are things already on the wolfon with no edits applied)

π•”π• π•žπ•žπ• π•Ÿ
small mouth/expression/face edit | any type of horn that isn't standard | spikes | scars | whisker edit(s) (longer/shorter/etc.) | scales

π•¦π•Ÿπ•”π• π•žπ•žπ• π•Ÿ
medium mouth/expression/face edit | extra/less fluff | extra horn(s) | broken/torn wing(s) | tail edit(s) | Wing edit(s) | Claw/paw edit(s) | longer/shorter bodies | ear edit(s)

𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕖
goop coming out of mouth, eyes, etc. | extra/less limbs | no pupils or irises | large mouth/expression/face edit | very large/small horns | fins/parts made to look like fins/"fish-like" | plants/other things similar growing out of the wolfon

𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺ 𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕖
fur-less (no fur) | broken/missing horn(s) | extra eyes, mouths, ears | part transparency (only certain limbs or part of the body somewhat or fully transparent)

π•π•–π•˜π•–π•Ÿπ••π•’π•£π•ͺ
two or more heads | extra wings | full transparency (whole body being somewhat or fully transparent)

π•“π•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•• π•₯π•£π•’π•šπ•₯𝕀
gore/goop meant to look like excessive blood/gore (very small amounts are fine) | no wings | no element "thing" on the tail

"It's about time we finish this 'show'..."
Rouvin - OSDD System (open to questions about that!) - They/it/xe
Commissions open - Art trades open - Requests closed
We do not trade right now! All trades sent to us will be cancelled immediately.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image | Image
Rouvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me