Espeonroc by Grabby_Hands

Based on Click to view
Artist Grabby_Hands [gallery]
Time spent 38 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Espeonroc

Postby Grabby_Hands » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:44 pm

I saw this SO late but I love them so much!!!
For personal arrchive purposes; pasting part of my entry here! <3

Pokemon name: Espeonroc
Pokemon typing: Rock/Psychic
pokemon pronouns: They/He
prompt: What kind of life are they living?
Espeonroc lived to explore the world! Though, they had to admit, it was a bit of a lonely one.
They were gone far too quickly to properly make any friends - Or at least, that's how they felt. Sure, they could befriend others but... They'd just need to leave them within a day or two, right? Why bother making friends if you can't stay with them?

Espeonroc often found themselves lost when exploring - But I guess when you don't have a goal, that's not too big of a deal. At worst, it left them needing to fight other Pokemon to keep moving, but they could handle a fight or two.
What they couldn't handle was the five Pokemon chasing them through the forest all at once. He couldn't even pause to catch a breath - When he did, they were practically on top of him again. So, instead, he ran and ran - He could usually take care of himself in a fight, but five? Even he knew his limits.
He was startled to hit something suddenly as he ran.
A trainer?
Before he even knew what was happening, the Pokemon that was chasing them were busy with some other Pokemon that weren't there before. The trainer pat Espeonroc on the head, giving them a soft greeting, before focusing on their own Pokemon that were now in battles.

Once all was said and done - He was following the trainer mindlessly, silently asking themselves questions about the stranger.
They were never shooed away, much to their surprise - In fact, they were welcomed. And the trainer seemed to be exploring as well, not staying in one area for long... Maybe Espeonroc finally found someone to call a friend.

In the end, they supposed their life was quite alright this way.
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
He/They | MLM - Transgender | Libra
Teddy - Adult - Oct 6
Can't have a rainbow without a little rain!

[TH] [Goatlings]
❀ PFP Credit! ❀
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
Grabby_Hands

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me