VPD #001 by tenturo

Based on Click to view
Artist tenturo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VPD #001

Postby tenturo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:26 am

Valderra horses were created in west-coastal Canada in the early 1880s, importing in various draft breeds until they'd made their perfect mix of height, stout, and weight for ideal working horses. With less need for horses due to technological advancements, a breeding facility has been working on incorporating other breeds to allow for a variety of color, and slightly different builds while keeping that same draft elegance, allowing the breed to expand its horizons and make its way into many new jobs across the world. They typically stay on the taller side, ranging from 17hh-19hh, but occasionally will have some height outliers due to newer breed inclusions. They make for wonderful heavy-lifters, or even a sturdy trail companion, no matter the conditions.

These drafts are known for their character and personality even moreso than their all-around workability. They bring a certain charm to whatever their environment may be, and are easily identifiable among a crowd. Nowadays, Valderra Peak offers quality imports for adopters, as well as various events at the official Valderra Peak Farm, allowing owners to get involved in building the breed and familiarizing themselves with the breeds' home origin.

hello (: for this lil draft, tell me their favorite treat! feel free to include as little or as much background info on how you might've found out its their favorite.

this draft rolled an outlier stat for: balance
End Date: 12/07/22 @ 5:00pm CST

Username:
Barn Name:
Show Name:
Halter:

Phenotype: Palomino Tobiano
Genotype: ee/aa/Toto

Strength: 4
Stamina: 20
Balance: 30
Speed: 21
Jumping: 3
Mobility: 17
Confidence: 8

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VPD #001

Postby blackhoeses » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:35 am

Username: blackhorses
Barn Name: Tart
Show Name: Best In Berry
Halter: light brown with gold hardware
Prompt: Tart looooves any berry but she goes crazy for raspberry's. In fact she kind of resembles her favorite treat which is how her barn name came around. Believe it or not this little lady started out being called Goldie and it was not until she was to being weaned that her love of berry's especially raspberry's was discovered. It was the first day of weaning and she was put out in the front pasture with the other foals and a few of the older "nanny" horses. Tart somehow got out of the pasture and was headed to the back pasture when she came across the buffet tables. One of the riders at the barn was having a birthday party. And the curious young mare stopped to investigate the new smells. Thankfully for her she only got into the fruit trey before she was noticed. Of course this started a fun game of chase and eventually the humans figured out that Tart kept trying to get back to those berry's on that fruit trey. So with some trial and error the figured out that Tart will go above and beyond for her favorite treat.
Last edited by blackhoeses on Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ "Beauty is, as beauty does.
That is not a name.
Yes it is Beauty. Black beauty " ✼

Hodgepodge FarmRange Trotters
Nutty Horse RanchWhite Champion's Valdiac Barns
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

blackhoeses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VPD #001

Postby Kirei » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:39 am

Username: Kirei
Barn Name: Avilah
Show Name: OLS First Light
Halter: Light blush pink
Prompt: Avilah's all-time favourite treats are the homemade horse cookies her owner makes. She doesn't love them because they taste good, however- in fact, they often come out lumpy, chewy, and rather unappetizing. But they're still Avilah's favourite because she knows her girl made them just for her. The love that her owner put into trying to make something for Avilah to enjoy touches her on a deeply emotional level, as Avilah and her girl are very close. So even if she could choose any treat to eat, she would still pick her girl's homemade horse cookies over anything else.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 50 people.
I have received 21 gifts.
Kirei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me