Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

đź’« NB#3867

Postby snowdrake » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:17 am

>> ticket <<

these guys were so much fun to work on with their many patterns and gold/purple colors, loved this combo so much!! please lmk fates soon! :>

kit one

[nr]
    [st] hair, shine, teeth, claws
    [c] fur, tail, backmane
    [uc] ears
    [r] glow, horns, two tails, shaped pawpads, small paws
    [l]

kit two

[nr] chubby
    [c] fur, tail, backmane
    [uc] ears
    [r] glow, horns
    [l]

kit three

[nr] chubby
    [st] hair, shine, teeth
    [c] fur, tail
    [uc] ears, pupil, tongue
    [r] glow, extra ears, double tongue
    [l]

kit four

[nr]
    [c] fur, tail, backmane
    [uc] ears, pupil
    [r] glow, small paws
    [l]
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: đź’« NB#3867

Postby persimmon » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:33 am

These kits are gorgeous! They all look so unique, and you did a great job combining the designs of both parents! I love how you brought out all of the design elements of Aster's and Taffi's designs in these kits - I especially love how you brought out Aster's leaf markings in these kits ^^ The edits are also super cool and an excellent blend of the parents' edits - I especially love all their shines and the horn shapes!

Thank you so much for these beautiful Halloween kits snow <33 I will be keeping all these kits with me to keep them in the family c: I would love to be added whenever you get the chance, please!
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

❀ TH❀my kalons❀art IG❀

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: đź’« NB#3867

Postby snowdrake » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:46 am

persimmon wrote:These kits are gorgeous! They all look so unique, and you did a great job combining the designs of both parents! I love how you brought out all of the design elements of Aster's and Taffi's designs in these kits - I especially love how you brought out Aster's leaf markings in these kits ^^ The edits are also super cool and an excellent blend of the parents' edits - I especially love all their shines and the horn shapes!

Thank you so much for these beautiful Halloween kits snow <33 I will be keeping all these kits with me to keep them in the family c: I would love to be added whenever you get the chance, please!

thank you I'm really happy you like them!! <3
    you have been added to their refs! c:
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me