Postby Scourgebane » Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:45 pm

DIRECTORY:
----------------------------------
| main thread| discord | nursery | growths & transfers | myos | artist search |
| archive | archive updates | shop |

traits wrote:
[CHARM] Red 'X'
[nr] Custom Lines | expression | eye shape
[s] custom ribbon | custom sclera | custom pupil (slitted)
[c] tail | ears | backmane | teeth
[uc] longer fur | custom shoulder fur | height/limb mutation (slightly longer body/taller)
[r] extra eyes on face | hooves
[leg] elemental traits (fire tails) | +3 tails

Hello guys! Today is my birthday and I decided to make this legendary adopt for y'all as my gift to you! Charmings is one the best communities that I had the pleasure of interacting with and every memory I've made with y'all is one I treasure very much!

So despite it being my birthday, as a reversal from the gift giving, I want to give y'all this special charming I made for you!

For this charming I want you to tell me, "What is the best gift they have ever gotten?"

This is an "Impress Me!" you have absolutely no limits to what you can do, forums pages, comics, animations, every thing counts! Just please keep it on CS and obviously follow all the pages rules.

Just be sure to have information of the form somewhere on the page!

Code: Select all
username + id:
charming name:
charming pronouns:
prompt:

This competition will end in 1 month and one week from today! So, on 11/23!
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming 268 | Birthday Demon

Postby Caeleesi » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:38 pm

username + id: Caeleesi / 309551
charming name: Fenrir
charming pronouns: he/him
prompt: What is the best gift they have ever gotten?

The best gift this charming has ever received... is Life.
x
x

It's quite an interesting story, honestly.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Fenrir was cursed as a young charming. Playing around with the other charmings, they ended up at an older house in the village - seemingly abandoned. Under the impression that the house was empty, the charmings crept in and made a mess out of the house. They trudged in their muddy pawprints and knocked things over with their tails, laughing amongst themselves. Fenrir tried not to make much mess, a much quieter charming than the average youngster. He crept behind the rest of them, looking around wearily at the house, worried that someone might live there- too scared to raise his voice and speak up about how this might be a bad idea. The group of charmings explored the entire house, from top to bottom, breaking things as they went. To Fenrir's relief, the others had finally lost interest in the "boring old house", and were now on their way back to the entrance. Just as they were on their way out the door, however, something under one of the rugs caught Fenrir's eye. He turned towards it and crept over, sniffing around a bit and nudging the rug to the side. Some of the other charmings noticed what he was doing and laughed as they came over, ripping the rug all the way off what was under the rug. A sickening feeling grew in the pit of Fenrir's stomach as he now stared down at a large trapdoor, a mystical purple glow lighting up the edges of the door faintly. The youngsters pulled open the trapdoor with no hesitation and started heading down the trapdoor, creepy old wooden stairs led the way down into what looked like a hidden basement, then curved to the left to open out into a much larger room, and of course, they dragged Fenrir down with them. He was smaller and weaker then, and couldn't escape the grasp they had on him. The purple glow grew stronger as the charming pushing Fenrir into the room rounded the corner. Fenrir couldn't believe his eyes at what he saw there. He was lucky that day, that he was not considered a primary target- being carried down instead of willfully sneaking in by himself, but trespassing and destruction had occurred regardless, and the creature in the basement would not be kind.

He was the only Charming to leave that house, but he came out... different. Changed.
So yes, the best, or rather-most valuable gift he'd ever received would be his life - and while he's received many other gifts that he's appreciated immensely, nothing would be able to top the fact that he was breathing.
Last edited by Caeleesi on Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:50 pm

username + id: sanzu + 587317
charming name: arashi
charming pronouns: they/he
prompt: below

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the gift of immortality.

charmings are capable of a substantial variety of things, yes, but one thing that so many of them have in common is that they’re restricted by the boundary of life itself.

it was unexpected for arashi that they would be the one chosen to receive such a gift, though a power he welcomed greatly. he was visited during the night, an indigo gaze set alight by the reflection of a bright glow from his doorway. the sensation of many pairs of eyes on him, before another pair of eyes appeared on his own face.

only one condition was agreed upon – that they’d watch over others.

using this power for good was a confusing process, and one they were greatly conflicted on. he spent hours mulling over the possibilities, throwing himself into so many reckless situations to experiment with his new ability that they felt infinite.

though the situation that he settled on as his favourite, the one that took priority over all of the others he had toyed with was using his power to aid others. true to their promise, the condition that had been set, arashi dedicated their immortality to rescuing other charmings in need or a position of danger. even just those he felt could use his help.

and help he did. the gods smiled down upon him, offering praise and admiration to him in exchange for his assistance to those less fortunate and even themselves.

accepting such a gift was something arashi could never regret. they truly felt this was their place in life, and they were more than willing to live for centuries longer if it meant they could dedicate that time to giving others the help they otherwise may not receive. each birthday that passes is counted and celebrated joyfully with the gods he works alongside.

it was worth more than anything else, and he could never choose to trade this gift for anything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playlist
× little dark age – mgmt
× infinity – jaymes young
× mind over matter – young the giant
× reflections – the neighbourhood
× this side of paradise – coyote theory
Last edited by final fantasy on Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourgebane » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:14 pm

lil bump!
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:51 am

username + id: Furrydogs12 992378
charming name: Arceus
charming pronouns: He/Him
prompt:

Arceus' best gift ever received is the gift of education

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Arceus' family was quite poor, not able to pay for a good education and barely able to feed themselves. Arceus worked really hard to make his parents proud by studying extremely hard and focusing on doing his homework every night. While his education wasn't the best, he persevered through all of his school days, eventually reaching the highest grade in his grade. He is quite intelligent, comes from paying attention.... but also from hard work and dedication. He didn't enjoy school, not at all... but he wanted to make his parents proud of him and show others his effort can pay off.... and they did.

One day, he was approached by a strange charming,seemingly an important figure, as the figure held their head high and walked with purpose. At first he assumed that the stranger was looking for someone, and didn't expect it to be him. He kept walking, going about his business.... when the stranger came up close to him. the stranger bent down to little child Arceus' level and spoke in a quiet tone, "I've heard great things about you, you're a very smart young child, full of potential. I am here to offer you a position in our company, as an accountant, using his amazing math skills to help organize and keep track of funds and debts.

When he grew up, modeling agency scouted him out, and asked him if he wanted to model for them. They thought he was stunning, and he was; he grew up into a very muscular masculine charming, with a fierce look and large mane. He accepted, and began another, side career as a model. The first modeling he did went so well, he became minorly famous.

His education, while basic, allowed him to show what he can do and what he's made of, leading to him being well know today. But he is extremely grateful for the gift of education, and it shows that dedication and determination goes a long way.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourgebane » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:33 pm

This is now closed for judging!
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourgebane » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:55 am

HEYO! I'm so sorry this has taken me this long to judge, many apologies for that!

I want to start this by saying that I loved all entries despite being few! So I will be awarding 1 unlimited rare myo to Furrydogs12 and 1 rare unlimited under to sanzu!

Of course there has to be a winner that winner is,

Caeleesi wrote:username + id: Caeleesi / 309551
    charming name: Fenrir
    charming pronouns: he/him
    prompt: What is the best gift they have ever gotten?
    -snip-

Thank you so much all for participating! Enjoy all of you your new charmings!
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me