Pixel Colonies - Adopt by selkirks

Based on Click to view
Artist selkirks [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pixel Colonies - Adopt

Postby selkirks » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:55 am

After being separated from their previous colony, this cat is looking for a new home. Will you provide them one?

Lightning
a fitting name for a worthy cat

A fawn mackerel tabby cat with gold eyes. They have high white.

traits

-- Somatic mutation (vr) --

Personality

They are known for being an easy-going, enthusiastic and a selfless cat but also quite a cowardly one

Skills

Hunting- ⭐⭐⭐

Fighting- ⭐⭐⭐

Speed- ⭐⭐⭐

Herbal knowledge- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thinking skills- ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Leadership skills- ⭐⭐⭐

Code: Select all
Username:
cat pronouns:
Storage:
Special story:

What's that? Oh yes, the special story. That is of course is just all about them, what's their role? Do they have any friends? relationships? How do their skills affect them? Tell me EVERYTHING ((or just some stuff)).

Ends 10/20/22 at 5 PM EST.
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pixel Colonies - Adopt

Postby Dragoneko » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:34 am

Username: Dragoneko
cat pronouns: he/they
Storage: Here
Special story:

Lightning is the cat who saved Equinox from her leg injury in the time before Equinox founded the Maple Grove colony.
Lightning and Equinox became friends and close companions, and traveled together to find the Maple Grove where they would establish their hopes and their new colony.

Lightning had his own reasons to help Equinox, in addition to altruism. The truth was that when not paying close enough attention to his surroundings, Lightning accidentally wandered into the territory of a deeply protective colony of cats. He'd felt foolish at the time for letting his easy-going nature get the best of him, allowing him to make such a dangerous mistake. That colony, however, didn't see a silly error. They saw an act of blatant aggression. Lightning had been fleeing and hiding from these cats ever since, hence why he even discovered Equinox's hiding place. He knew if he helped her he could have an indebted ally to protect him.

Lightning's plan proved correct, and even more so than he expected. He wouldn't just be gaining one ally, but potentially an entire colony of companions. He found himself happy, not having to face past mistakes alone (or ideally, at all). Providing herbal remedies to all who fell under their care was a small price to pay for safety. It was his passion, and so he was enthusiastically willing to contribute.
(she/her)

| Flight Rising | - | Dappervolk | - | Toyhouse | - | Artfight |

ImageImage
Dragoneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexing » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:50 am

Username: Hexing
cat pronouns: She/it
Storage: Here!
Special story: Lightning joining the colony was stressful but ultimately simple. Lightning itself wasn’t expecting to see another cat in this part of the forest, especially not one from its old colony! But their Sun was, Eyes wide, fur upright and teeth gritted as he looked desperately for something. Lightning, after a moment’s hesitation, called out to the panicking cat, wondering what they were looking for. Sun was certainly surprised to see Lightning, a myriad of emotions flashing across their face. Then the panic came right back, Sun begged Lightning to help him. Telling Lightning about their trainee, a young cat named Yew, and how they fell sick a few days ago and needed a certain herb to treat her.

Lightning agreed immediately looking for said herb while Sun trailed behind it. Sun said nothing the entire only hyperventilating and looking around. Lightning eventually found the herb nestled around a fallen tree. Both cats grabbed a mouthful, Sun shaking the entire time. Sun then led them back to the camp, Lightning found the camp grounds beautiful but didn’t have much time to look around before they were led to the den that Yew was lying in.

Yew looked miserable, curled up in a tight ball and shivering. Lightning went to work immediately, chewing up the herbs into a paste and making Yew lick up some. The young cat grimaced at the taste but kept it down, Lightning told Sun and Feather to get moss and dip it in water and bring it back so that she could regulate Yews temperature. After getting the waterlogged moss and making sure Yew was comfortable Lightning announced that she should be fine and all she needed for right now was to rest. Sun was overwhelmed with gratitude, saying that if Lightning ever needed anything Sun would not hesitate to help. Lightning just laid its wrapped its tail around its paws and said “I just need a new home”

" Fly me to the moon . . ."
    Hex/Worm 🌙 He/Him/His 🌙 ©
    Collecting all chickens and snakes.
    " let me play among the stars "
Hexing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaybirdsong » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:43 am

Hey Selkirks! This looks great! Remember to put the adopt sign up!

Last bumped by selkirks on Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:43 am.

⋆ Jay | she/they | my wonderful gf <3 | Toyhouse
I love making art, and my catto <3

jaybirdsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me