Artist lilpupin [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiwi & Snail Update

Postby lilpupin » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:05 pm

Long time no see, Questers!
Small break from our regularly scheduled program to bring an update and other information.

First
Kiwi and Snail are very excited to let you know that their next page is in the works after such a long time of waiting! On top of that there have been many other updates such as a new and improved plot line! (Which you won’t be able to tell the difference) New and improved characters! (That you may or may not meet), new and improved art (source, trust me) and so much more!! *insert confetti here*
But in all seriousness Kiwi’s Quest is making a comeback and this time I do believe it will be for good. The biggest reason that Kiwi’s Quest has suffered so much with consistency is due to accessibility. It was hard pulling out my computer and drawing tablet to make a page once life started picking up and doing it on mobile just wasn’t working out so I decided to take a new approach. Starting from here on out Kiwi’s Quest will be uploaded in a new format, which there will be more information on next update!

Next update?
Don’t get too excited, next update also will not be a page. However! It will be the first Kiwi and Snail Newsletter. Kiwi and Snail have decided to start running a newspaper. When newsletters are posted you will get to see two pages, an ads page and the “for fun” page! Ad pages will be fun for the fans as Kiwi and Snail will need sponsors to work their newspaper. There are currently four “ad slots”. If you sponsor Kiwi and Snail they will put an ad in the paper for you.
Realistically this means that if you send a single item or pet of your choice with a picture of a character then they will be drawn into the ads section. Post here claiming a spot first and then send the trade over! You can 100% send a trade with your least favorite pet and the two will be thrilled to include your character in their newsletter.
Pets and items may appear in later newsletters as they get added to the team!

After that
Then the schedule will be back to normal! I will do newsletters every once and a while so there will be another opportunity if you were interested this time but didn’t get in. Kiwi and Snail can’t wait to get back to adventuring and we hope you like what we have in store!

lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiwi & Snail Update

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:21 pm

Yay! So glad to see Kiwi & Snail are back!! The comics always brought a smile to my face. :) I'm excited for the new newsletter! Also, the little gif of the two is so adorable!!

Would you be up to include Queso in the ad's section? Perhaps asking for some seebs? (totally up you what ya do with them though haha!)

Re: Kiwi & Snail Update

Postby lilpupin » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:19 pm

Comfie wrote:[size=85][center]Yay! So glad to see Kiwi & Snail are back!! The comics always brought a smile to my face. :) I'm excited for the new newsletter! Also, the little gif of the two is so adorable!!

I’m glad you like the gif! I’m looking forward to adding more animated features to future pages :)c

Last bumped by lilpupin on Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:19 pm.
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups