Based on Click to view
Artist HEXORCISM [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Starbitten Artist Search

Postby HEXORCISM » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:27 pm

Want a chance at officially creating Starbitten? Colour some in here to apply!
    I apologize in advance for using the default pen with pen pressure; it was a terrible idea.

To apply, colour in some Starbitten! There's no minimum and no limit, but a variety of edits and designs are a good way to show your skills! There are also some rules that need to be followed:

• Do not remove the signature or 'fake' tag.
    • You cannot sell or adopt any Starbitten made without being an official artist.
    • Any Starbitten made here are not official.
      • But you can claim them and use an MYO if the artist allows it!
        MMYOs can be used for this purpose as well.
    • Don't make a cover. It makes it harder for me to see any new entries!
    • You can create custom-lined Starbitten.

As an artist you'll be expected to judge your competitions fairly. You can create pay-to-adopt Starbitten, but they should not be every adopt you make. A good rule of thumb would probably be a minimum of 1 free Starbitten for every 2-3 paid ones you make. Milestone adopts (eg. #50, #100, etc.) should always be free.

If you're picked as an artist, you'll be a guest artist for one month before possibly becoming an official artist. You'll need to make at least 2 Starbitten as a guest artist to be considered. There's no limit, but remember quality over quantity! At the end of the month you'll receive the standard artist payment. If you've only created one, you will still receive payment but will not be as likely to considered for full-time status.

Official full-time artist do not have any minimum to meet every month, and there's no penalty for inactivity. However, you must make at least 1 adopt within the month to receive any payment.

Currently, the payment is as follows:
    • 1+ adopts - 900 bits OR 1 Mutation Edit of choice

This payment may change as I am still working out the shop and monthly MYOs. Staff payment is not account-bound, and can be traded, sold, or gifted.

I am currently waiting to accept people until I have the Discord up! I feel like it'd be a bit unfair to ask people to do that work without the adopt pings.
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Starbitten Artist Search

Postby wyzrd » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:09 am

mark

┌─*̥˚─*̥˚───*̥˚─🕷─*̥˚ ─┐
࿚*.°•🕷 they/he 🕷 TAZ 🕷 adult 🕷•°. *࿙

hey there ! mostly on here for the the oekaki, adopts & species . pms open !

࿚*.°•🕷 clolions 🕷 th 🕷 ,,>w<,, 🕷•°. *࿙
└─🕷──*̥˚─🕷────*̥˚──*̥˚┘
wyzrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me