My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB #3840

Postby Deercan » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:10 am

AAAAA THE BABIES ARE HERE AND THEYRE AMAZING!!!!!!! I opened oekaki and saw these little scamps and almost yelled they're so CUTE!!!!!! I could talk about how brilliant their designs are for HOURS (if I had time) but some of the details I love love love so much I have to say. taking a page of inspiration from craigs book and doing a little ramble on each here we GO!!

top left: THE WIZARD
this baby is like a wizard to me.. the swirls and constellations and colours are what I imagine when I walk into a wizards tower room and this is WONDERFUL! This baby is going to cast a spell on my HEART with their fancy neon fantasy colours and patterns!! the pink on the shine/eyes/claws are SUCH A FUN POP! Speaking of eyes I am looking directly into theirs they have the coolest eyes I've ever seen.. the way you did the eye shape too, the subtle but sharp look to it is so so cool. As I'm typing this I realize they have non binary hair.. oh my gosh this wizard baby is non biney good for them!! zapping my gender away forever!! The off-white is used so good here it goes so brilliantly with the design.. chefs kiss. And of course I have to point out my personal favourite fur edit EVER: the fluffy peets!!! wizard baby you are so cute and you have fluffy socks!!!! that is so cool!

TOP RIGHT: who dipped this baby in paint!
I've dubbed this baby the honorary title of goopy baby extreme because when I saw them I audibly said "oh! That's the GOOP!" this animal beast instantly reminded me of spray paint, especially with how their markings are drawn in super duper fun swirls and shapes and the little drippy markings like wet spray paint!!!! And the SPOTS!!! YES!!!! They are so perfect! I think this painty baby absolutely would try to roll around in spray paint. a little artist in training who lives by their own rules! Stan back again with giving these babies the matching eyes to their design (you have a real eye for design!) with that little drip there! such a fun way to tie it in with the rest of the design!!! This baby is the Halloween candy I get every year that tastes SO good but has no identifying name for me to Google so it's like a wonderful candy mystery waiting for me at the bottom of the bag... sneaky baby. and zomg. the TAIL hello? That is the coolest tail I have ever seen with the COOLEST shine! look at those chompers!! that's awesome!! I think this baby would make sibling 3 eat play doh with it which brings us to...

bottom left: hey everyone welcome back to my Minecraft playthrough!
This baby knows ALL the lyrics to the classic Minecraft parody songs, so much so that hearing the actual songs is so strange to them. This baby is scruffy!!! another win for animals with scruffy fluffy paws, this baby looks like it goes for silent but beautiful walks in the park at midnight in winter, the lanterns shining a bit brighter as it passes by each and the snow sparkling ever so slightly more. while baby one may be a magical wizard, this baby is a computer wizard. a self acclaimed 'respectable gamer'. they know all the tips and tricks and will be the first to help out on gamer faq forums to confused players. This baby is a quiet fox in style and personality and your best friend. they probably only listen to video game soundtracks. I'm getting sidetracked here! I love how this baby's fur looks like the end, nether, AND the aether all at once. Even the eyes are kind of square in shape! minty baby, these colours are both neon and fun and nostalgic and calming at the same time. Did I mention how much I love their hair? It's so fluffy and I love the purple streak!
Telling by this kids amazing shine, they're lucky just like their dad¹. digging straight down in Minecraft is no danger for them, and they always find diamonds. they cosplay herobrine on Halloween day at school, and win. Ah, this kit made me nostalgic just looking it and despite their lovely cool colours, this kit filled me with warmth (and determination. I think this baby loves Undertale too). As you can tell I really love the personality on this baby, all of them have such fun and unique designs and characters from those designs!

Thank you SO much again Stan, and of course I'll be keeping all three! I'm so excited to take them home, this was an in character batch and their parents will have a fun time with these silly rascals! I'm so glad you had fun designing them because they are so much fun to look at and I love them!!!

Edit: oh! And id love to be added please!
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB #3840

Postby stan. » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:46 am

AOUUG thank you so much!! I'm so glad you like em and same brain,, i was thinking about mined craft so hard while making the third kit. I didn't even realize the nonbiney hair omg,, but absolute win. the gender wizard of all time. and goop beast, I'm super happy the design was a hit 🎉 and good that it would be playdoh bc that one actually tastes okay /hj. Thank you so much for taking the time to ramble about them, it means a lot ;w;!

I've added you!
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me