My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch #180 RU1

Postby Velot » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:22 pm

Ahhh tysm 😭💕 He's literally so adorable!!

username + ID: Velot + 593353
archive: Eventide Grotto
Pokemon name: Clay
Pokemon typing: grass
pokemon pronouns: He/Him

Original Prompt:

I really thought the beginning/intro was funky and interesting, especially the vibe as I was watching the video. But I soon kinda feel away from the vibe and it didn't catch me... I stopped it pretty early (the first few verses sorry)...

BUT! I gave it another listen, without the music video this time, and I'll be honest I prefer it a lot more now?? The first few verses aren't my cuppa', but the rest of the song is actually pretty good and I'm glad I gave it another chance. It's not a throw on repeat song but I can appreciate it now!

I'm not sure why I was so thrown off at first, maybe it was the lights and vibe of the video that clashed with what my brain was doing for the sounds? I think I agree with a lot of what other people have already said, but like I said, if I stopped with my first listen it would have left me with a thorough distaste.. I actually kinda like the flute though.. it reminds me of certain early 00s cartoons and also Immortals (Song) in a weird little way

I kept all this in mind when naming the lad and maybe potential story... ^ ^')
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me