Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Atheria's Wood 016 // Soldier

Postby craig? » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:17 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
CLOSED ADOPTABLE

This cats been through a lot, what do they do to unwind?

this adopt competition ends on 8/31/2022

]username: nindroidzane
cat name: Wisteria
edits: mild fur, missing ears/eye/tail/limb
coat description: dom white
guild storage: xx

Code: Select all
[b]username: [/b]
[b]cat name:[/b]
[b]gender: [/b]
[b]age: [/b]
[b]guild storage: [/b]
[b]prompt: [/b]

Last edited by craig? on Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Atheria's Wood 016 // Soldier

Postby nindroidzane » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:33 am

username: nindroidzane
prompt:
Most cats steer clear from the water's edge.

They'll go to drink, maybe wash off their paws. But nobody goes too close - they wouldn't want to end up soaked, fur bogged down, shivering in the wind.

Wisteria loves the water. And she always has, even before the battles, won and lost. When she was just a kitten, she'd drift off from fights with her littermates, scoldings from her mother, to stand angrily in shallow puddles that nearly brushed her belly fur, letting the anger melt away into the small ripples she'd create.

As she grew, the water grew with her. When her companions stopped by the river to wash the remnants of battle from their paws, she was there, standing in the center of the river and letting the swift currents carry her sorrows away.

When it was all over, a shaky peace established but so much lost, she'd turned to the lakes, calm and still, to wash the pain out of her heart, letting it sink silently beaneath the surface, resting onto pebbles and sand until she could breathe again.

And after she'd run, the ocean was there, crashing angrily against the cliffs. She'd stood deep in its waters, screaming into the endless, open sea. The sea screamed back, as the tides rolled angrily, crashing and raging against her pelt. She let herself droop, wilting as her anguish was stolen by the seas - as she could finally feel herself again.

Things are better these days, in a new home, surrounded by new cats. It's easier to relax, easier to drift without worry and return without reprimand. But whenever pain or heartache resurfaces, the water remains there for her - twinkling softly under the moonlight, lapping reassuringly at her paws or rushing protectively through her fur. Nothing holds her laments better than water. And for that, she will always be grateful.
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:37 pm

username: nio
    cat name: Luce
    guild storage: tlg
    prompt: ride the monorail! in Arca City, one of the main modes of transport is a solar-powered monorail. Luce likes to travel into the city (quite a long walk), and ride the rail around the city. the view is incredible, and they are able to people watch on the train, and down in the city below!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:54 am

nindroidzane wrote:username: nindroidzane
prompt:
Most cats steer clear from the water's edge.

They'll go to drink, maybe wash off their paws. But nobody goes too close - they wouldn't want to end up soaked, fur bogged down, shivering in the wind.

Wisteria loves the water. And she always has, even before the battles, won and lost. When she was just a kitten, she'd drift off from fights with her littermates, scoldings from her mother, to stand angrily in shallow puddles that nearly brushed her belly fur, letting the anger melt away into the small ripples she'd create.

As she grew, the water grew with her. When her companions stopped by the river to wash the remnants of battle from their paws, she was there, standing in the center of the river and letting the swift currents carry her sorrows away.

When it was all over, a shaky peace established but so much lost, she'd turned to the lakes, calm and still, to wash the pain out of her heart, letting it sink silently beaneath the surface, resting onto pebbles and sand until she could breathe again.

And after she'd run, the ocean was there, crashing angrily against the cliffs. She'd stood deep in its waters, screaming into the endless, open sea. The sea screamed back, as the tides rolled angrily, crashing and raging against her pelt. She let herself droop, wilting as her anguish was stolen by the seas - as she could finally feel herself again.

Things are better these days, in a new home, surrounded by new cats. It's easier to relax, easier to drift without worry and return without reprimand. But whenever pain or heartache resurfaces, the water remains there for her - twinkling softly under the moonlight, lapping reassuringly at her paws or rushing protectively through her fur. Nothing holds her laments better than water. And for that, she will always be grateful.

Winner!! I really loved your entry <3 Enjoy Wisteria!
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:08 pm