Based on Click to view
Artist cinerious [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wes' Waypoints - Closed

Postby cinerious » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:52 am

Chicoons are a strange subclass of dragon, and although they are closely related to Amphithere as well as Western dragons, they are unlike either! Chicoon have long, flexible necks, a curly and stretchy tongue, floppy ears, a box-like head, wings on their head, and a flame that hovers by their tail.

Chicoon are Arboreal Fruigivores that stand roughly 4 feet in height. They have a high intelligence and can learn how to communicate with any animal, however they lack the necessary vocal chords to speak any verbal language. They express emotions mainly through body language and the use of their head-wings, they have proven to be very friendly and generally enjoy the company of humans!
Chicoon summer 2022 wrote:Our local go-to camping place, Rhododendron Coastline Campgrounds (aka Camp Rhody) is packed to the brim with Chicoons, almost the entire species is here! I guess everybody thought camping was a great idea, and honestly who could blame them? Camp Rhody has it all; since the lake-side campgrounds are just a skip away from the beautiful ocean there is plenty of neat things to do, you could go kayaking on the lake, take a walk around the rocky beaches, hike the trails around the coastline, climb the tall fir trees, or cook around the campfire!

Main Chicoon Post - Summer 2022 Event Page - Rocks (Purchases & Collection)

Pops' Fishing Trip - Cryptid Hunt - Fossil Hunting - Charo's Tarot - Fire - Rock Pooling

Wes wrote:

Welcome to The Waypost!

My name is Wes, and welcome to Camp Rhody! This signpost will direct you where to go everyday for a new activity, if you're unsure what to do with your time away from.. wherever you're away from!

I have some real treats in store for you, no pun intended...
Or maybe it is intended? Unsure, you'll have to find out yourself, hehe~

You can complete these in two forms, either with writing or art!
Don’t forget to check back daily for a new prompt.

---

Every day you participate you receive 1 Pebble or 1 Tinted Stone which can be turned in at the shop!
And stick around for other prizes as well, never know what you may find in your adventures throughout the days~

50-500 Words // Sketch + Color to Clean Line/Color = 1 Pebble
500+ Words // Clean Line/Color + Shading + BG = 1 Tinted Stone
---
Other prizes may also be awarded, you'll just have to participate to find them!
You could even find a new chicoon friend or companion hehe
Last edited by cinerious on Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:58 am, edited 39 times in total.
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby cinerious » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:53 am

---

I will be closing the daily prompt at Midnight CS Time (8pm Eastern), meaning you’ll have 24 hours per prompt.
    If you edit a post after I close the day’s prompt, there is not a guarantee I will count your entry for that day.
    Fill the entire form. The included parts will help me keep track of what you've written or drawn so I can properly give prizes at the end of the event!
    Don’t forget to ask permission if using other people’s Chicoons in your entry (Feel free to use any of mine!)
    Have FUN!
    Remember that Chicoons can't speak except through honks, and show emotion through their head wings and facial expressions, so you'll have to be creative on how they communicate!
    Also keep in mind Chicoons are frugivores! A frugivore is an animal that thrives mostly on raw fruits or succulent fruit-like produce of plants such as roots, shoots, nuts and seeds (Wikipedia).

---
Last edited by cinerious on Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daily Prompt: Day 14

Postby cinerious » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:53 am

Wes wrote:

Daily Activity

Here is where you'll find the activity of the day! Make sure you're back before dark though, who knows what's out there in the woods, been seeing weird things out there lately.... Maybe you could go check that out when you're done here?
shudders

Gives me the heebie-jeebies!

ANYWAYS... Remember to have fun!

Daily Prompt and Form
Remember to fill out everything so I can track your prizes!

Code: Select all
[i]I’m participating in the Final Prompt for Day #14![/i]
[list][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Your ID#:[/b]
[b]Previous Entry:[/b]
[b]Chicoon:[/b] (Must belong to you, Cinerious, or you can use Buzz Aesthetic's mascot Miles!)
[list][b]Polaroid Memories![/b]
[i]Show or tell us some fond memories from your Chicoon's camping experience! (New content however, not just a repost of something! Can be an experience from other booths as well~)[/i]
[/list]
[b]Entry:[/b] [i]Image or Story[/i]
[/list]
Last edited by cinerious on Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:02 pm, edited 25 times in total.
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompt Closures

Postby cinerious » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:54 am

Last edited by cinerious on Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:12 am, edited 15 times in total.
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wes' Waypoints

Postby cinerious » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:08 pm

Wes wrote:

Welcome to The Waypost!

Day 1 is now open!
Check here for the prompt! I will post when I close today's prompt around 8pm est!
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wes' Waypoints - OPEN!!!

Postby Griff » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:04 pm

I’m participating in Prompt Day #1!
    Username Griff
    Your ID# 254592
    Previous Entry: n/a
    Chicoon: Tristan
      Setting up the Tents!
      Show or tell us about your Chicoon setting up their tent! Where would they choose to pitch it?
    Entry: Image or Story

Much as he would like to put the tent closer to the water, Tristan knows that the water would eventually reach it and wipe it away. So considering his options, he ends up setting his tent a short distance away from the waterline. Here he can still fall asleep to the sounds of the water, feel it misting upon his fur, and simply relax. In his free time he could build in the sands, hunt for shells, or even just make sand angels!

With careful hands he sets up his striped tent, looking upon it in pride a moment before adding a few decorative shells to the outside and a proud flag at the top. Perfect!

Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:14 pm

Username
    Your ID# 1026652
    Chicoon: Choice
      Setting up the Tents!
      Show or tell us about your Chicoon setting up their tent! Where would they choose to pitch it?
    Entry: Image or Story
When Choice arrived at the beach she was slightly annoyed to see so many chicoons filling the camp grounds. She decided she wanted to find somewhere quite to set up camp. Finally after some careful consideration and a bit of searching, Choice decides to pitch her tent in a shady clearing on the edge of the forest, hidden from veiw from all the other campers. While still not too far from the water, there is no risk of waking up to a wet bed, and it is a nice distance from the main campgrounds so she can have a peaceful and quiet night, plus mabye she'll see something? She's heard recent rumers of chicoons made of water, not to mention all the older legends out there! She finally unpacks all her camping supplies; a flashlight, snacks, her lesbian pride tent, a sleeping bag, bug spray, snacks, a hammock and a bunch of unnecessary items! She did a pretty sloppy job of pitching her tent though, and it ended up looking like a whelp's handiwork! Hopefully it won't collapse...
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:33 pm

Username P3PP3R_c0rn
    Your ID# 199677
    Chicoon: Meelis
      Setting up the Tents!
    Entry:
    Meelis was very picky. Was there a shade with a nice cool breeze? No noisy annoying campers nearby? Does it have a nice view of the lake? No nasty insects buzzing around? Was it nice and safe? She looked around the camp site for more than 3 hours before finally settling on a spot. It was on a slightly raised grassy clearing next to the lake but a bit further in the forest and away from the main hub. It was surrounded by medium sized trees that kept the place cool and nice. Quite satisfied, Meelis set up her one-touch tent. She just hopes that no one else sets their tent near hers.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:42 pm

Username Syn_cat
    Your ID# 737315
    Chicoon: Ceres
      Setting up the Tents!
    Entry: Story
    Today was the day, that Ceres was looking the most forward too all year. It was time to go to Camp Rhody, he had waited ages to finally attend such an amazing place. He kept hearing about it from his friends but had never had time to go. He had packed a few days before due to his excitement. It was the final time to make sure everything was ready to go.
    Sleeping bag... check
    Water bottle... check
    Tent... check
    Bug spray... check
    The list continued on for a while, he's the type of chicoon that loves to be prepared and organised.
    It was time to finally go to the camp-site. After a long journey he finally made it.
    Chicoons were everywhere, doing camp activities and talking amongst themselves. This was going to be so awesome.
    Ceres couldn't contain his excitement and let out a honk of pure glee.
    Being an individual of order, instead of mingling and saying hi to the fellow chicoons, he wanted to find a place to put his tent up.
    He started to scout the area, the beach was a nice place to camp. However, he has an overwhelming fear of being washed away by the waves. There was a nice grassy area, with coastal trees giving a nice shade, near the beach, but not close to the water. This would make an excellent camping sites alas he wanted to make sure there wasn't anything else as beautiful as this camp-site. And with less waves.
    He decided to check out the main camp grounds before making a final decision. The main camp grounds, near a gorgeous lake, hosted many chicoons. It'd be nice to catch up with all my friends, Ceres thought to himself.
    Then he saw it.... the perfect camp site. It was bordering the lake shore and the forest. Other chicoons were there, but that just made it better. He greeted the nearby chicoons with a friendly honk and a waggle of his little wings.

It was time to set-up his tent, this would be his first time going camping in his whole entire life. He was super thrilled to be here. He followed the instructions that his epic tent came with, it was large and could fit up to four, maybe five, chicoons. He likes to have room to himself and be in comfort, he doesn't like the feeling of small places, even if it is just to sleep. With his tent nearly complete, in his efforts to replicate the images in the instructions, he had missed something. He had repeated the steps several times, and when he though he had succeeded....

The tent had toppled over him, crashing down on him, like lightning crashing down from the sky. He really needed some help, perhaps someone nearby could help. Taken aback from the ordeal, he saw some chicoons close by and started honking in distress and pointing his wings in direction of his tent to see if they could help him set it up. They looked at him, their wings close to their heads, until they understood what Ceres was trying to say. They gradually let out their head wings in a calming gesture, they flapped their wings slowly up and down. They let out a friendly honk and agreed to help fix the tent.
    With the help of the others, he had finally set his camp up. He honked thankfully to the other chicoons and flapped his wings like a hummingbird, as he was extremely grateful. He can't wait to see what's next and to meet more chicoons.
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:29 am

Username Furrydogs12
    Your ID# 992378
    Chicoon: https://toyhou.se/15693292.phoelix
      Setting up the Tents!
    Entry: The angry Chicoon huffed, trekking to find a spot for his tent. Phoelix mumbled to himself, regretting his decision to come here, maybe he should have stayed in the warmth of his home. He shook his head and continued on to find somewhere to set up camp. He stopped upon a little clearing, secluded by some trees. He placed his things down on the ground, this was perfect! He started to take out his tent and tent pegs and mallet. Then, he put up his tent, tugging to make sure it was secure before stepping back to admire his work. He did a good job if he said so himself.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██