[r] horns
    [l] wings
Bottom Right | Veshon
    [s] shine, hair, teeth, claws
    [c] fur, tail, backmane
    [uc] ears, tongue, pupil
    [r] horns

I'm looking forward to dev'ing these kittos <3
I'm not 100% sure which direction I'm going in with them but I have a lot of ideas so, some quick notes/ideas(?):

- Both are IC with their parents Aosii and Venasyx, and their main AU has magic and fantasy elements. Both parents are skilled with frost conjuring and manipulation but come from very different backgrounds, and approach parenting differently (as much as they do try to agree on everything). I'd figure both kits would inherit the frost affinity, but they'd use their abilities differently.
    - Kaila is a bit silent and distant from others, but has a kind heart. She always keeps a cool head regardless of circumstances and comes out of the shadows to lead when necessary.
    - Kaila enjoys the nighttime and looking to the starry skies. She feels deeply connected to nature & her environment, probably because of her mother's origin.
    - Veshon is the type to hear and ignore warnings of any sort. He'll dive head-first into situations he's clueless about and acts on impulse frequently. He's got an aura of confidence, but in private he often questions himself.
    - Veshon has a favorite place to sneak out to. It's near to his home, but it takes effort to actually get there due to the nature of the path. An old fountain from a long-gone age sits quietly as nature slowly reclaims it, and Veshon feels a sense of peace around it.
    - Veshon gets along really well with his uncle Ezrel.
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me