Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by néktar

Stars #2280

Postby Centipedes » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:23 pm

Pupgender flag!
Does this puppy cat know any special tricks?
prompt suggested by swishy & broken!

min: 1 art piece or 200 words :3

Ends July 20th

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: duckfluff
Clan: shallowclan
Description: chocolate self with low white
Edits: - expression, accesory (nr) eye shape,
eyelashes, shorter tail, sclera color, pupil, tongue
(c) med fur edit (uc) folded ears (r)
Owner: nektar
Last edited by Centipedes on Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2280

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:04 pm

Username: coffee.berry
Cat Name: Littlerain
Clan: PeaceClan
Prompt:
[200 words]

Littlerain is the queen of tricks. She lived in a kittypet den for more than half her lifetime. The twolegs she lived with had a dog. That dog was a showdog, so Littlerain learned all the best of tricks from him.

One day, Littlerain decided to create her own trick nobody else in the clan could do. The "Moonwalk Handstand"!

She invited all her clanmates to come and see her trick show. First, she did the trick "Sit Pretty", then, she danced around on her back feet, and then she did the trick "Clap!". The last trick she showcased was the Moonwalk Handstand.

Proudly, Littlerain stood on her two back legs, did a handstand, and started Moonwalking with her hands instead of her feet. Everyone was full of awe. Littlerain shone with happiness, and gladly high-pawed all the cats who asked, as well as giving them berries and other treats from her den.

Littlepaw is happy to teach anyone out there the Moonwalk Handstand, but there's no promising that they'll master it!

Littlerain doesn't care about fame and food. All she cares about is making people happy with her tricks, because she is the sweetest floppy-eared cat who ever lived.

Last edited by coffee.berry on Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:00 am

Username: nektar
    Cat Name: duckfluff
    Prompt:
    duckfluff is quite the hunting enthusiast, while under apprenticeship to be a hunter for her clan she decided to study habits of the prey that lived on their island. she would spend hours hiding in the bushes and watch everything from squirrels playing in the trees to the type of water fowl that came to bath themselves in the clear pools. she discovered up an interesting trick while watching the birds, she once tried to imitate the call of a seagull for fun and found that she sounded quite convincing. since discovering this she has been practicing her other bird calls, from the common finch to the large sea hawks that nest on the rocks. she has perfected about eight different calls including but not limited to; seagulls, ducks, blue jays, a few breeds of parrot, and her most recent perfection the albatross. this new talent has aided her greatly in hunting as well as being a cool party trick to show off with to her friends. [167]
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:37 pm

Username: xem
Cat Name: Chiot
Clan: The Empire
Prompt:

Chiot has a very special talent, one that she prides in more than her ability to talk to animals of other species. Appeasing the grumpy youngn’s.

Kits were always playful and happy with the world, though, it couldn’t always be said for the juveniles, busy at their tasks as they enter the adult world. They carry heavy paws, with groans and grunts of displeasure. Chiot can’t help but come up beside them, with a silly grin on her face. Of course that annoys them more, but that was the point. She annoyed and played with them during their work, until they just had to crack a grin.

Cleaning out a den? Maybe she’d steal their moss and make them chase her. Weeding out the plants? She’d throw the pulled weeds at them until they decided to throw them back in an epic weed showdown. Sure it didn’t always get the work done, heck, it made more work sometimes. But Chiot knew it was better for them to at least be happy for a moment or two. Because no one wants the grumpy youngn’s to become grumpy adults.

Chiot just loves to make others feel good about themselves, as everyone deserves happiness in their lives.
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:14 am

Username: Divantae
Cat Name: Wooftrail
Clan: Shaded Hollow
Prompt:
"Tricks? No, no, no, I'm not that kind of dog you can order to sit and roll over for a lick of peanut butter!" they growled, though they didn't seem much threatening with how small they were, a tiny puppy indeed, not a powerful hound that I was led on to expect. What with their reputation as a talented hunter, the best of his litter, no, the best out of this whole community. But I, interviewing much of this town's locals, decided to investigate further into this cat-dog with their aggressive insistence that they had nothing secretive, no tricks up their sleeve, nothing out of the ordinary at all.

It was midnight when I was tracking this cat's paw prints on a stretch of bank, bordered by a lake, the full moon reflecting high over its unusually rough waves. Fish leapt out of the water, smacking into each other or escaping onto the sand. That's when I saw him, or rather, what he turned into. My eyes caught on the collar first, stretched tight over the neck of a hulking wolf the same deep chocolate of Wooftrail's pelt. Needless to say, that's quite the trick to be hiding.

[198/200 words]
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:21 pm

Username: galaxyy.
    Cat Name: mochatuft (menace to society™)
    Clan: wip
    Prompt: mocha is a menace. who needs tricks or manners when you can bark hiss at strangers and tear up furniture?! they listen to nobody. though she'd never admit it, their chaos is a cleverly disguised attempt to keep their clan's spirits high, no matter the consequences he'd surely face.

ky xx she/they ♡

th | stars | fr | pce

it's 3:45 (AM!)
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:48 pm

néktar wrote:
    Username: nektar
    Cat Name: duckfluff
    Prompt:
    duckfluff is quite the hunting enthusiast, while under apprenticeship to be a hunter for her clan she decided to study habits of the prey that lived on their island. she would spend hours hiding in the bushes and watch everything from squirrels playing in the trees to the type of water fowl that came to bath themselves in the clear pools. she discovered up an interesting trick while watching the birds, she once tried to imitate the call of a seagull for fun and found that she sounded quite convincing. since discovering this she has been practicing her other bird calls, from the common finch to the large sea hawks that nest on the rocks. she has perfected about eight different calls including but not limited to; seagulls, ducks, blue jays, a few breeds of parrot, and her most recent perfection the albatross. this new talent has aided her greatly in hunting as well as being a cool party trick to show off with to her friends. [167]

a little late to judge this but congrats!
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me