DIRECTORY:
----------------------------------
| main thread| discord | nursery | growths & transfers | myos | artist search |
| archive | archive updates | shop |

traits wrote:[nr] custom lines
[s] custom ribbon | colored sclera | heterochromia | colored pupil
[c] - fur texture edits | custom tail | custom ears | hair
[uc] - longer fur | custom shoulder fur
[r] - extra eyes on face (2) | charm not on tail | one halo | 3 charms (neck, back leg, tail)
[leg] eyes on body (tail) | 2+ sets of wings

wow, #50 already !! we're so grateful for the wonderful community that has already formed around these silly little charm friends. For charming #50, we've brought you this absolutely beautiful charming with concept and cover done by yours truly, lines done by casiopea, and design done by emblo!! because this charming is themed all around love, the competition prompt is quite simple: what do they love best? you may interpret and respond to this prompt however you want: poetry, artwork, writing, a mixture of mediums, etc. are all fine ! you have unlimited work count, extras, etc., and you may "pretty up" or reorganize the basic form to your liking, just make sure it contains all of the required information (username, name, pronouns, and some sort of response to the prompt)!

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]pronouns:[/b]
[b]what do they love best?[/b]

this competition will end in 2 weeks (july 4th) at cs rollover. extensions may be granted, pm me here or dm me on discord (mothha#3083) to request extensions! you may also contact me or post in the discord with any questions about the competition <3
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: charming #50 - power of love

Postby tiredddd » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:11 pm

username: tiredddd
name: Cleo
pronouns: she/they
what do they love best?
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞❞
𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞-𝐉𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧

❝𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❞

Cleo has always loved the idea of romance all her life however she has never found the person she will love for the rest of her days. Though she has never experienced love herself she will always read romance novels. The idea of finding a partner that can make you happy and feel loved always draws her in. One day Cleo got a call from her best friend Autumn. “It finally happened!” Autumn exclaims! “What happened? Cleo asked. “Sage finally told me how he feels!” Autumn shouted. “Oh...” Cleo whispered and then hung up. Cleo sat in silence feeling left out and hurt by her best friend who knew she was struggling with feeling lonely. “She must have known how that could have hurt me.. but am I selfish for feeling sad and not happy for her?” Cleo whispered to her cat who then put a paw on her face and started purring. She then decided to drown out her feelings and innermost thoughts by watching a nice comedy movie. As she fumbled through the channels she found herself on a music video. It was then, this moment that made her fall in love with music. The notes were like sweet honey dripping on a cool summer morning. Drowning her in the sweet notes. She had once read in a book “There is always something that makes us fall in love with the universe. For me it was fireweed.” And for Cleo it was music. She then was inspired to use her writing talents to put together works of poetry and notes as sweet as sugar coated candy.

Last edited by tiredddd on Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:34 am, edited 7 times in total.

xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
Heyyyy, I'm Scrap
tiredddd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:24 pm

username: strawberrymwilk
name: Imogen
pronouns: she/they
what do they love best?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

her gf!! there are so many things that imogen loves, she loves fawns, mochi, art, the world, but nothing ever will beat her lover. the two met at a bad time in both of their lives and came together to work to survive. people never expected them to last, seeing too much of a difference between them. but that difference is what makes imogen love her so much. she would trade all of her other loves for her gf if it came down to it.

i only have one charming right now, hence why her gf is faceless, otherwise i would include them together
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:26 pm

username: recherché.
      name: amara
      pronouns: she/her
      what do they love best? res w/ helping others
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:06 pm

username: Griff
name: Amala
pronouns: She/her
what do they love best? WIP!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:45 am

username: Tickles_Times
name: Cato
pronouns: He/they
what do they love best?

Cato has always been a bit of an outcast. His feminine appearance had them bullied for years, being called a girl and (a lot of other non-CS-appropriate words). It was a constant nagging, all day every day whenever he was around a group of people. He would avoid crowds and stay him in his apartment for days doing nothing but watch TLC. That is, until they switched channels and found some footage from a pride parade. There, they could see several males dressed up and wearing pink and pretty makeup. This must be the place for him!

In the midst of the crowd, scuffling around and tumbling him, he fell down and felt very tired all of a sudden. All of the cheering and walking made them forgot how much they had done it, and it seemed like his legs couldn't bear them.

"Do you need help?"

A friendly voice came from above. A cute boy was staring back at him, a paw reached out. Cato's heart fluttered, and it took him a few seconds before shakily taking the hand.

"Thanks" He blurted out. "You too!" responded the boy. They looked at each other before bursting into laughter. "So what are you doing here?" asked the boy curiously. "Same as you!". "Family forced you to come?" said the boy back.

"What? No! I mean, I wish!" They laughed again.

"Well then, pretty boy, why don't we spend the day together? You seem fun, and it's way better than babysitting my little sister."

Thus they spent a pride parade together, eating lollipops and covering themselves with rainbow paint. It was lovely! After that they crased at Cato's place and stayed there overnight. He had never been happier, looking down at the boy next to him in bed.

He woke up with a start. What kind of dream was that?! Their eyes scanned the room, confused at the amount of light that some in through the windows. Then he realized someone had pulled away the curtains. He slumped his head back onto the pillow, hoping to get just a moment of extra rest when the door creaked and someone stepped in.

“Hey sleepyhead, I made breakfast!” The warm scent of pancakes reached Cato’s nose. He realized how hungry he was, and sleepily groaned for the boy the give it to him.

To be continued…?
Seriously this is gonna take days to finish
Last edited by crowfood on Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
she/they
@pentagram

my gf ❤️
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twilispark » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:04 am

MARKKKKKK
ImageImage
stormie ✧ any pronouns ✧ adult
th<3
twilispark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:54 am

username: LittleMaple
name: Eros
pronouns: Any/all pronouns, defaults to she/xey most of the time.
what do they love best?

Love.

Love has always been a, how would xey put this nicely? A challenging topic for xem.

Being named after a god of love, and of pretty intense love at that, Eros has always felt bad about how they experienced certain types of love. Or more like, how they didn't.

To Eros, any love that wasn't platonic or familial confused her, and at times downright repulsed her. The idea, the concept of love, it just didn't make any sense. She didn't think that other charmings who were in romantic relationships were gross, but she just couldn't possibly imagine herself in that kind of scenario.

That's why, when asked what xe loved most, xey felt guilty for not having another charming as their answer. He knew it was normal to not have a partner, or even a favorite of your friends, but still, something gnawed at him when this question was brought up.

It made xem wonder, could you never take a partner? She'd never been interested in any other charmings... what if she wasn't alone? After researching, xey found a label that fit them perfectly; aroace. Xey had never felt more comfortable in xeir own fur!!

Now, when Eros is asked what she loves most, she can easily answer the question, no fear over being picked on for it not being another charming! Xey will say xeir community, xeir friends, and xemself.

(sorry for any discrepancies with pronouns!! not the best with writing them still :,])
I may not be able to code but I can definitely write >:]
also yeah its a little rough because i though it said "who" and not "what" so i wanted an aroace lovegod but that i screwed up sobs
Last edited by LittleMaple on Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxil » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:09 am

username: foxil
name: Athena
pronouns: all
what do they love best?
When, after a long day of work, they can relax in their statue garden!

Foxil - any pronouns (except it)

Chicoon Artist
Werm hoarder

Foxil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothha » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:58 am

this competition has been extended until July 11th at rollover!

jonah • he • adult
art © wafflecat
icon © aremisu
th<3
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me