Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Mythz

<3

Postby KittyandCat » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:55 am

Username: KittyandCat
Clan: x

Accessory info: I chose the trans flag :> I think a bandana with a subtle trans-themed design would be cool! maybe half-way over a collar that’s peeking out of the top?

[ You can find the Stars edits list here! ]
    NR edit suggestions: I’d love an expression edit if possible! also maybe claws and some subtle scars
    1 common edit choice: min fur edit :>
    2 common edit suggestions: sclera color, maybe ear placement
    1 uncommon edit roll: medium fur edit!
    Are there any nr/common edits you would not like added?: n/a

Heterochromia prompt:
xxxThe grass swayed in the wind on the hillside, it’s quiet whispers the only sound aside from the buzzing of bees. Clouds drifted across the sky, but never hid the sun, making the day warm and almost dream-like. The pleasant atmosphere was addicting; the scent of heather and sunflower filling the air, the occasional leaf that drifted through the sky from the nearby forest.
xxx“This is… incredible.” The cat said, stretching in the silky grass, trying to find the right words. Their companion purred, “Of course! This is the kind of things cats should enjoy every day! But instead you’re always busy out-working yourself for the clan.” The cat stayed silent at that; it was true, they did constantly bury themselves in work. They always felt the need to shoulder everything when the clan’s free-spirited leader was out, which was often. “You never really take the time to enjoy yourself, do you?” Their companion asked quietly, their tone being less playful as they turned to look at the cat. They took their time contemplating their answer, and in that time, their companion took it as an opening to ask another question that wasn’t easy to answer.
xxx“How much of the cat we all see at camp is you?” The two fell quiet again, letting the breeze and bees and creaking of the nearby forest fill the silence. The cat let the second question bounce about in their head; though they hated to admit it, their companion had a point. The way they acted at camp, the leader-like role they took up, wasn’t really them. It was an act they put up, a character they played, because in their mind, someone had to. Their leader certainly wasn’t.
xxx After a few more moments, the cat twitched an ear, turning toward their companion. “Thank you for this,” they murmured, and at the questioning look they got, they continued, “For bringing me here, and introducing me to these amazing feeling. And thank you for helping me to realize taking up the role of leader isn’t me, or what I want to do.” The pair sat silent for a few moments after that, enjoying their surroundings. When the companion spoke, joy glittered in their eyes. “I’m glad I could help you. Does this mean you’ll finally lighten up?” The cat laughed, glancing around the dancing heather. “I suppose. Though if I fall into old habits, I may need a reminder.” “Of course.”
xxx The two stayed like that for a while, gleefully watching their surroundings. Occasionally, a rabbit would hop among the long grasses, unaware of the nearby cats, though neither ever made a move. Butterflies fluttered around the swaying flowers, every now and then landing on one of the cats’ ears. At one points, the companion asked, “Would you like to go back to camp?” To which the cat replied, “No, I’m happy here.” Their companion purred, knowing before today they would never get such a response, and curled close to the cat before falling asleep.

Unnatural eye color prompt: n/a

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me