Beaumont Collie #409 - Open!

Postby dinenae » Sun May 15, 2022 4:50 pm

Available

Username:
    Name:
    Weight: 35 lbs
    Color: Solid Black
    Genotype: ata Bb cchcch Dd EmE hh Ii Kbky mm SS tt UU LL

This little pup looks like it can be someones shadow. Are they usually with their person or are they more independent?
    Ends 3rd post of page 2

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Name Meaning:[/b] (Optional)
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Only in your dreams do we meet again.
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
⋆ Dinenae ⋆ She/Her ⋆ INFJ ⋆ Artist ⋆
⋆ Link ⋆ Link ⋆ Link ⋆ Link ⋆ Link ⋆
text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2
text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2

╚═════════════════════════╝

dinenae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #409 - Open!

Postby paopu » Sun May 15, 2022 4:55 pm

Username: paopu
    Name: Pan
    Name Meaning: named for Peter Pan and his runaway shadow.
    Prompt: Why there's nothing more fun for a shadow to do than to detach themself from their person. Pan loves to cause mischief by running away from his person and instigating epic games of hide and seek. That being said, at the end of the day a shadow will eventually reattach to their person so, really, Pan is both independent and a shadow.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfhaunt » Sun May 15, 2022 6:48 pm

Username: wolfhaunt
Name: WH On A Dark And Starless Night // Penumbra/Umbra
Name Meaning: "Penumbra" is a term that refers to the shadow cast by the moon or Earth during a partial eclipse. It can also refer to the darker area of a sunspot, as well as the outer area of a shadow cast by an opaque object.
Prompt: True to her shadow-like appearance, Umbra tends to be found within 15 feet of her people at all times. Despite this, the dark-furred pup is usually tucked away in a comfortingly secure spot (i.e. under a table), so she doesn't make a habit of getting under anyone's feet... she just likes to make sure she can supervise her people as much as possible. She's an extremely quiet creature, and her current owners have yet to even hear her bark - in fact, they aren't even sure if she can. She just follows and observes quietly from a corner; she eats quietly, drinks quietly, and plays quietly. It's not that she's anxious or depressed, she genuinely just doesn't feel like barking; additionally, she's not a fan of loud or sudden noises. Unfortunately, Umbra had two previous homes before her current one. She was rehomed the first time due to her lack of a bark, which was needed by the shepherd who owned her. The second time was when she was tossed to a busy family household that was constantly noisy and unruly. After they noticed that Umbra was spending most of her time hiding, the adults of the household put her up for adoption. Neither of her previous homes had treated her unkindly, they just hadn't been able to make a proper home for her. Nonetheless, Penumbra has watched her new people for a year now - waiting for them to send her off to the next home. She can't quite believe that they intend on keeping her forever, but they still tell her as much as possible... and maybe... it wouldn't hurt to sleep on the couch in the living room rather than next to their bed... the couch is more comfy, after all. And if this wonderful home is hers forever, maybe she doesn't have to watch them all of the time.

GET HAUNTED!

hi I'm haunt!
feel free to pm me if you share any interests of mine!

please send me trades -- I have almost 1k doubles/extras!

xxxxxxxxxxx©
wolfhaunt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Mon May 16, 2022 3:01 am

Username: Penultima
Name:
Name Meaning: (Optional)

WIP!
Last edited by Penultima on Fri May 27, 2022 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nhemesis » Mon May 16, 2022 7:23 am

Username: Nhemesis
Name: Nocturne (Noc)
Prompt: Noc is full of sweetness and love, he is always with his owner. Like a shadow he follows whever he goes and when he stop Noc put his snout on the thigh of the owner for say "i'm here". Noc is allay vigillant for the well-being of everyone, if you'r sad he gonna comfort you with hugs and kisses. He loves hugs in the coutch in front of a moovie. He wait patiently behind the door of the bathroom, or shops, sit or lying, if the owner isn't in the house he gonna play alone but moslty he's owner take him even at work.
He sleep behind the bed and when his owner wokup he see Noc happy face looking at them.
Sometime his fur mix with the ambient dark at night and he scare people unintentionally, when that happen he try to reassure everybody with even more hugs.
___

~~~~
French player, my english is really bad, im sorry if i said something strange, please be nice Q.Q
I have a really bad memory so if i don't answer resend me a pm ! ♥
~~~~
Nhemesis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Mon May 16, 2022 5:03 pm

Username: Phina D Wolf
Name: Panther
Name Meaning:
Prompt: Panther like to act like he's independent, often wandering the extensive enclosed run that the pups have access to on his own. However, at the slightest sign of trouble the little scaredy cat just so happens to saunter back into the house, and just so happens to want to lay as underfoot as possible. It's a running joke that Panther legitimately is a cat trapped in a dog's body, for as soon as the perceived danger passes, he saunters back out as casually as he came in, ignoring any attempts from the other dogs to engage with him.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunilamew » Mon May 16, 2022 10:21 pm

Username: Kunilamew
Name:Ebony
Name Meaning: a type of wood that is strikingly black
Prompt: true to be being a shadow, ebony is always around their person. She is rarely seen leaving her owner's side, and will even get defensive of them when other dogs, or anything alive really, are around them. Ebony generally hates doing anything that involves leaving her owner's side, or when her owner left to do something without her, and would persistently cry until they are together again. The black dog has grown out of screaming every single time they are apart, but still would rather not leave her owner's side.
Last edited by Kunilamew on Wed May 18, 2022 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

click if you want-Image
Kunilamew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chezarain » Tue May 17, 2022 7:16 pm

Username: chezarain
Name: Erebus
Name Meaning: The god of darkness and shadow, as well as the void that existed between Earth and the Underworld.
Prompt: Shadows aren't always at your feet, and Erebus is proof enough of that. It isn't so much he's a constant shadow, but more due to his dark coat, he likes to avoid being in direct sunlight as much as possible. He is prone to seeking out the shady spots under the trees or disappearing under the bed for a quick snooze, but he'll always come when he's called.
chezarain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepyDandy » Wed May 18, 2022 5:11 pm

Username: sleepyDandy
    Name: Phantasm
    Prompt:
      Unlike his name suggests, Phantasm is absolutely a people-dog! From always being under foot to standing between his owners' legs upon meeting someone new, this boy is not a fan of being alone. He's like your shadow, people say to his owner, to which he agrees! Whenever there's something new or something happening Phantasm is there to observe rather nosily, but it doesn't bother anybody. He just loves being around his pack.
sleepyDandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Sat May 21, 2022 2:59 am

Username: Zentropy
Name: ZG Star Chaser | Comet
Name Meaning: (Optional)
Prompt: Comet is loyal to her person, and when training or at competitions, she will keep her full focus on them. When she is outside the arena or allowed to roam, she can always be found getting under her "big sister" Smoke's paws, earning her the nickname of Smoke's Shadow.
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups