The Journey by 0Zero0

Based on Click to view
Artist 0Zero0 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Journey

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon May 09, 2022 12:55 pm

Goatmom wrote:Is there a leader ceremony and if so how does it work for your clan?

The ceremony to becoming the Comet Keeper is a long one. The previous Comet Keeper picks the next Keeper late in there lives. This cat isn't the Holder, though can be. Usually the Keeper picks someone younger then them, and the Holder is usually around the same age, and that cat is also usually related to the Keeper, a child. Though not necessarily.

The journey starts when the Keeper chooses their own Holder, the two of them travel north a crossed a mountain crest that connects to the northern cliffs. It is long, treacherous, and filled with creatures that are beyond belief. A dragon that sleeps in the large lake at the base of the mountain is one of these dangers. At the end of the crest is the passage of the stars where the new leader enters alone and in time comes out to return to there clan a new cat.

other then this there isn't any form of celebration per say and once the cat leaves and returns it is simply accepted by the rest of the clan without question. Life continues.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Journey

Postby Goatmom » Mon May 09, 2022 1:11 pm

That is really cool. The lake dragon is such a unique obstacle. Thank you so much for answering :)
Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me