Goth Trotter GT#15 by faentofheart

Based on Click to view
Artist faentofheart [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goth Trotter GT#15

Postby faentofheart » Sun May 08, 2022 8:57 am

Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.

Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.

Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.

Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.

I worked very hard on them :,0 To win this baby, please compliment someone in the trotter community! You may compliment up to 5 people for up to 5 raffle tickets <3
End Date: May 18th

Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:

Eye Color: Phantom
Phenotype: Grullo Deaths Touch Tovero Ribcage Skull Mask with Winged Eyeliner
Genotype: EE/aa DD DtDt Toto Oo Rbcrbc Skmskm WgelWgel

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Halter Color:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

faentofheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goth Trotter GT#15

Postby chellerd » Sun May 08, 2022 10:18 am

Username: Chellerd
Show Name: Death's Strider
Barn Name: Strider
Height: 15.2 hh
Halter Color: Something Gothy and Complimenting, eye colour with black hue, maybe?
Prompt:
    Hooves: MommaHooves, even tho we don't speak that often, I know that I can always "bother" you with anything, and I mean ANYTHING, you are such a great and wonderful person <3
    rebel.appy: You are such an amazing person and artist. I always love looking at your creations (and their edits<3).
    faentofheart: You are always kindhearted and I love seeing your creations around, they are always breathtaking.
    Adheline: I know you are out there, somewhere, and I just wanna say, you are an amazing artist and I always love looking at your creations aswell! And you are an amazing human aswell <3
    Hellenistic: Girl, I don't even know where to begin, I feel like I can always talk to you, no matter what and I really appreciate that! Aswell as that I really appreciate all the artwork you do for everyone <3

Honestly, you all (the whole trotter community) are such amazing beings and I love you all <3
ImageImage

|| infinitely tired ||
chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Sun May 08, 2022 4:02 pm

Username: Silco
Show Name: BKD Wants to Start Swingin'
Barn Name: Pain
Height: 15hh
Halter Color: Artist's choice
Prompt:
Hellenistic - you've always been so kind and sweet to me. I appreciate you so much! Your designs are killer and it's been a pleasure to know you both here and in BCs. Thanks for being you! <3
sleepy - I've only known you for like a few weeks and if anything happened to you I would fight whoever did it. You're the sweetest of the sweet and I'm glad to have your presence around. Also ur designs ROCK and I'm so glad to own some of em!!
Chris/Mister Hollow - My Beloved Skrunkle. I love you so much, I'm so proud of you for putting yourself out there and joining this community and your recent promotion to artist status. You deserve it and ur designs kick butt! You're so wonderful and I'm so glad others are getting to see and know that. You are my whole heart, I adore you. <33
ShadyBro - you're so cool! I love reading about your animals in chat, even if I never say anything bc social anxiety lmao. Your designs are killer and it's so good to see you creating.
faent - SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AROUND !! I know we kinda fell out of contact for a Hot Minute but I'm so glad to see you. Your designs kick arse and ur attitude does too. You just make me happy. Beloved child
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImogenEquine » Mon May 09, 2022 11:20 am

Username: ImogenEquine
Show Name: Lethal Dose
Barn Name: Lethia
Height: 12.3 hh
Halter Color: goth inspired design c:
Prompt:
1. sleepyDandy - You made the softest-looking, prettiest-looking explore trotter for me and I'm so grateful for her, You're such a fab artist and I love the Trotters you make! <3
2. HowlingHooves - You always answer my questions so quickly (and so kindly!) on the Discord and I appreciate your help a lot!
3. Doctor Strange - This is going to sound so silly, but you did this halter for me and I am SO OBSESSED with it. You couldn't have made a better one, I swear, I love it more than I can express. (So thank you!!!!!) <3
4. ShadyBro - You post the BEST cat pictures on the Trotter Discord. 'Nuff said, hehe
5. tenturo - Your CS sig is so *aesthetic*, and I'm so impressed by it. I have no idea how you code like that, but bravo, it looks amazing.
╔══════════════════════╗

you don't have to say 'I love you' to say 'I love you'

my poor mental health is a WIP, much like this sig
feel free to pm me to chat or anything c:

⠀ ⠀⠀ artist ♘ d&d player ♘ sapphic ♘ adopts ⠀⠀⠀ Image

╚══════════════════════╝
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ (my goodness, I hope to own a cinnamon roll some day)
⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Image
ImogenEquine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Tue May 10, 2022 12:55 am

Username: ►Athena◄ 
Show Name: ORT Death's Desire
Barn Name: Muerte
Height: 15.0hh
Halter Color: Artist's Choice
Prompt:
1. sleepyDandy: You are awesome! You're really sweet, kind, and an amazing artist. In fact, (don't tell the other staff), you might just be my favorite artist for Trotters. And I'll always be happy to have my imports serve as guinea pigs for you to test genes and edits on!

2. Phönixfeder2000: You might not be aware, but you are the one who made my first trotter. I was nervous, but decided to try ordering an import while I entered a few comps. You were so kind and managed to create exactly what I was thinking of with my mare Breezy. Thank you so much!

3. Mister Hollow: Thank you so much for the work you do for the Trotter community. Every week you're running the competitions and now you're making amazing Trotters too! Just thank you for all your hard work.

4. Pandora!: You are just so kind! We've done slot trades with Trotters and other horse adopts, and you've always just been so sweet. You also bring an amazing upbeat attitude to every discord conversation I've seen you in, and your enthusiasm is contagious!

5. little_light: From what I can tell, the last few months have kept you busy outside of CS. Even so, you exceeded my wildest dreams when you made Tarzan. You are an amazing artist. Thank you so much!
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Fri May 13, 2022 2:01 am

Username: Pandora!
    Show Name: OHS On Death's Doorstep
    Barn Name: Cryptkeeper
    Height: 14.1hh
    Halter Color: designed to match the skull & eyeliner? don't cover up that beautiful design!
    Prompt:

rebel.appy - I know life is keeping you busy right now, but know you're so missed! You are talented, thoughtful, and a delight to work with over in the LBCs as well. :> Your mane/tail/item edits in particular never cease to amaze me!

Mister Hollow - Congrats again to our newest community artist! I'll be so excited to see you progress through your personal challenge of making one of each trotter marking! And of course I'm always grateful to our humble comp overlord.

Andromeda - We haven't chatted much but you always seem so cheerful and it's always great to see you in the Discord chat! Whenever I see your trotter adoption prompts they are always so thoughtful and creative. c:

Athena - Shout out right back at ya! We share a bunch of different adopt communities and you're always delightful to chat with and be around!

tenturo - I absolutely love your art style, your adopts so far are so incredible! The way you use color is almost ephemeral?? Each of your trotters so far look like amazing fairy tale horses!
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Sat May 14, 2022 8:06 am

Username: little_light
    Show Name: Til Death Do Us Part
    Barn Name: Tia
    Height: 15hh
    Halter Color: eye colour <3
    Prompt:
    HowlingHooves: Thank you so much for allowing me to work on your team, and for being so incredibly patient with me. I have been gone a lot and I genuinely appreciate that you have allowed me to stay. You're so sweet and wonderful and one of the best leaders I've met, thank you for this lovely community you've built, and for being so amazing!
    rebel.appy: While we met on another game, I have always looked up to your phenomenal art and your gorgeous designs, you put so much love into your Trotters and art, you are truly an inspiration to me. You are always so kind and sweet, and I'll never forget that you made my dear eliana <3
    Peppster: You are so wonderful and talented, a kind and soft soul who has been so patient and awesome. Your art is absolutely gorgeous, and I'll never get over how you brought my dear Rhu to life! You are absolutely wonderful and amazing, and I hope you feel better!
    kkspecial4: You are one of the first "horse adopt" artists I encountered during my early years on CS, you were always so patient when you took my customs for GSAs and other old lines, and you were always someone I looked up to, you inspired me to start making adopts years ago, and I still look up to you to this day <3
    faentofheart: Your designs have inspired me for ages, you were one of the first artists I ever encountered when I started getting into the horse adopts of CS. You, rebel.appy, kkspecial4, HowlingHooves, and Tenturo are my source of inspiration, and why I started working on becoming an artist. I started small, but I learned over time how to create realistic and eye-catching adopts, you have been a source of inspiration for years <3
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idem » Sat May 14, 2022 1:21 pm

Username: Idem
Show Name: RMS Sweet Decay
Barn Name: Sweetie
Halter Color:
Prompt: I am not good with words when it comes to complimenting people, so these will be short and sweet haha
1) Pandora! - You're an absolute joy to have met, and I'm glad to have met someone as equally invested into dnd and TAZ haha as I am!
2) ShadyBro - I'm so glad to be on staff with you! Your creativity and "go get em" attitude is super inspirational and I look forward to coloring more silly horses with you in the future <3
3) Peppster - Your willingness to do the wackiest stuff I can come up with is pretty awesome, and your talent is very inspirational as well!
4) Hooves - I'm so glad I get to color pretty horses for people, thanks for taking me in to your cult staff!
5) orse - You are such a sweetheart, and I'm glad you just joined the community!

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:30 am

Please judge this as soon as your able.
    If not judged by 6/20 another staff member will do so for you.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faentofheart » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:59 am

►Athena◄ wrote:Username: ►Athena◄ 
Show Name: ORT Death's Desire
Barn Name: Muerte
Height: 15.0hh
Halter Color: Artist's Choice
Prompt:
1. sleepyDandy: You are awesome! You're really sweet, kind, and an amazing artist. In fact, (don't tell the other staff), you might just be my favorite artist for Trotters. And I'll always be happy to have my imports serve as guinea pigs for you to test genes and edits on!

2. Phönixfeder2000: You might not be aware, but you are the one who made my first trotter. I was nervous, but decided to try ordering an import while I entered a few comps. You were so kind and managed to create exactly what I was thinking of with my mare Breezy. Thank you so much!

Congratulations Athena!! RNG rolled 19 <3 it was so lovely to see all your compliments for eachother, it really warmed my heart!!

3. Mister Hollow: Thank you so much for the work you do for the Trotter community. Every week you're running the competitions and now you're making amazing Trotters too! Just thank you for all your hard work.

4. Pandora!: You are just so kind! We've done slot trades with Trotters and other horse adopts, and you've always just been so sweet. You also bring an amazing upbeat attitude to every discord conversation I've seen you in, and your enthusiasm is contagious!

5. little_light: From what I can tell, the last few months have kept you busy outside of CS. Even so, you exceeded my wildest dreams when you made Tarzan. You are an amazing artist. Thank you so much!
faentofheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me