SELROSVO || RETURN OF THE KRAKENS by bakuraas.

Based on Click to view
Artist bakuraas. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 45 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SELROSVO || RETURN OF THE KRAKENS

Postby bakuraas. » Mon May 02, 2022 8:02 am

SELROSVO | A SPECIES ON THE SEA
[ main page ]
Grand Opening Event; May 1st to 12:00am June 1st*
*event runs on EST

[ posting/marking is allowed ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

It wasn't the best weather for the grand opening of the new docks at Selro Port, but the crew of The Great Kindness had been planning for this for weeks! They weren't going to stop now because of a little storm... even when the clouds only darkened, far more than what anyone was expecting. Eventually, the waters became too dangerous for anyone to even try to step onto the boats, causing the grand party to be forced back onto to docks themselves.

Murmuring and whispers echoed through the crowd, until suddenly a giant tentacle rose from the sea and came down upon the dock, causing the group to panic and scatter around. More tentacles climbed on top of dock with the first, until a giant Selro rose from the sea. Hair red like fire and eyes searing with rage. When they spoke, it felt as if the whole land of Selro Town was shaking.

"FOOLISH CREATURES! WHICH ONE OF YOU DARES STEAL MY CROWN?" You look to the selro next to you, silence overtaking all of you. You've certainly never seen a crown anytime recently. Apparently, silence was the wrong answer. "INSOLENT DOGS, IF YOU DO NOT RETURN MY CROWN TO ME, I SHALL HAVE MY CREW DESTROY THIS PATHETIC TOWN OF YOURS!" Just then, you hear more large creatures pulling themselves up to the dock and onto land.

Well, you can definitely say this is the craziest opening of a port you've ever been to, at the very least.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
Welcome to the Grand Opening event of Slerosvo!
Return of the Krakens is a somewhat casual opening event that allows for users to create their own Kraken-Class Selrosvo, the current only Legendary Selrosvo class! Additional information on how to make your own Kraken Selrosvo will be on the Event MYO page, as there is a little bit of a task connected to it in order to not just give away legendary selros! (don't worry it's not too difficult!)

Additionally, Event Adopts will be posted every so-often and will fit with Mer-May art themes! (hoping for at least a good 4-6 adopts over the course of the event in it's entirety). Both Kraken and Non-Kraken adopts will be created, and some might even have mutations!
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups