Based on Click to view
Artist wildsight [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

storkies #703-708 • open!

Postby wildsight » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:31 am

Storkatten, often shortened to Storkies, are a magical breed of fantasy felines. Descended from Freya's own mythical mounts, Storkies are chock-full of magic and potential. They're quite powerful and loyal companions. While some may choose to live in colonies out in the wild, others may choose the companionship of humans. Many Storkies also possess magical abilities, though require the usage of runes to unlock them.

hey guys! i was going to bring this big batch of mystery kittens...but it seems they've disappeared. hmph. well, we obviously can't just stand around and do nothing, why don't you bring a storkie along with you and help me search for these guys!

this is a character building comp. basically, tell me how this kitten got lost and who exactly ends up finding them (or alternatively, who they end up finding!) you must write a minimum of 500 words, the maximum is 1000. you may add art or any other extras, do whatever you'd like! i do have a warning though...your answer to the prompt will affect the outcome of your kitten. think of it as, a pyop but a story instead of a palette.

ends in 72 hours. extensions may be asked for.

Code: Select all
      user:
      prompt:
      extras: [optional]

Code: Select all
      [b]Username;[/b]
      [b]Storkie Name;[/b]
      [b]Nicknames;[/b] (optional)
      [b]Coat Description:[/b]
      [b]Gender:[/b] M/F/Custom
      [b]Born Magic Type;[/b]
      [b]Additional Magic #1[/b] leave blank
      [b]Additional Magic #2[/b] #2; leave blank

[b]Parents:[/b]
      Founder | Founder

[b]Children:[/b]
      -- [url]Partner[/url]
      -- [url]Child1[/url]
      -- [url]Child2[/url]
      -- [url]Child3[/url]
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkies #703-708 • open!

Postby DrBubby » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:02 pm

Mark!

Bubby/Haru | He/They/Zephyr
♥ Partner ♥

Storkies | Wermz | Cozies

ImageImageImageImage
DrBubby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:53 pm

user: bakuraas.
prompt: (998 words)
    A kit getting lost was supposed to be something dramatic, something that made the entire clan panic and shake in worry over the missing child, but it's not as simple around these parts. Kits wander all of the time, end up losing themselves in the foliage or the waters and don't return home. If their magic wasn't important enough to miss, or if the child themself found themselves unimportant enough for their parents to lose them, there was really no reason to go hunting after them. Too much work for a singular child. Nameless had been one of those children, wandering off and finding themselves impossibly lost, with no way home, and nobody who cared enough to search. After all, who in this world could care about a kitten who wasn't even worth a name?

It had been fun to run around outside, to meet the world with curiosity and joy. Now though... now it was not fun anymore. The sound of the birds in the sky had faded, the wind blowing had turned from pleasant to freezing, and Nameless felt like they had entered a different world. The sunny day that they had wandered into turned into a dark night, and of course, for any kit who was not born and raised in the darkness, they were scared. But where else could they go? They could see nothing in the dark night, and they were terrified to step too many times on the cold dirt, fearing that it might just swallow them up should they step incorrectly. So, they decided to lay down, curl up to the nearest warmth- thankfully being under the roots of a large tree- and attempt to sleep. In the morning, they could see, and they would surely be able to find their way home... yes... they just needed to wait for morning...

--

Not all cats walked during the day, however, but the small kitten was far too encapsulated in sleep to notice the sound of paws on the grass and dirt around their temporary sanctuary. One set of paws hitting heavier against the dirt than the other, but stepping in time none the less. The two cats had been expecting many things, had planned for many things to meet them. Danger, Peril, perhaps even a scrape with death himself, but out of all the things- neither could have expected what they found. A nose pressed against the tree, moving down until one of the cats met face-to-face with the small, sleeping creature. Immediately he stood, turning to his companion. "By Gracious, Lycidas. It's a child!" The male said with a shocked tone, watching as his friend twisted its face in confusion. "A child? Under a tree? Are you sure, Vorigan?" As if to help his point, he motioned to where the small bundle of fur was sitting, causing Lycidas to look themself, and return standing with even more confusion on their features.

"Well, we cannot just leave them here to the animals and wilderness!" Vorigan spoke, though Lycidas motioned for him to quiet himself just a tad, as to not wake the sleeping kitten. "Perhaps not, but where are we to take them? Who knows what magic they might have? What danger they might be put in if we take them in with us?" The albino cat explained, passively baring his fangs as if to make a point to the other blood storkie among them. "You... are correct on that matter, I suppose. But there simply must be something we can do, somewhere we could take them where they might be safe?" The other argued, eyes moving from Lycidas' own to the kit, who somehow was still sleeping through all this chatter. Lycidas took a moment to think, scouring his mind for any ideas, before settling on something with a small perk of his ears. "I know a group of cats who I think will be able to care for them... plus, they owe me a favor."

--

When Nameless awoke, it was not to the sight of the trees and the dirt, but to the sight of three pairs of eyes staring down at them. A pair of red and blue eyes spoke first. "Oh! Monckton, Crosley, they're waking up!" The pair of brown eyes spoke next. "Quiet down, Garnett, you're going to scare them." And the last pair, sporting bright orange and purple eyes, spoke last. "Sorry about my siblings, kid. You okay? Not feelin' sick or anything?" Nameless was... confused, certainly, but these cats, they seemed rather kind. In a way, they were glad that they at least weren't still alone under that tree running only on a hope to get home. "Uh, yes. I'm Okay..." Nameless replied, lifting themself up on their feet and looking around at the room around them. It was warm, with wooden floors and dim lights, it felt nice... it felt in a way, like home.

"Oh, thank the world. We just wanted to make sure you're alright, you were brought here after sleeping under some random tree so we were worried you might've caught something." The orange and purple eyed cat elaborated. "But, since you're okay, we're good to roll! Breakfast is gonna start soon, and we'll explain a bit more of things then, alright champ?" Champ... Nameless couldn't help but smile... it felt like a name... and... in some way, it did feel like them. "Uhm, okay! Mr-?" Nameless paused, before the other spoke again. "Oh, you can just call me Crosley. And you can call these two Monckton and Garnett."

Nameless nodded, smiling. They were... nice. Nicer than anyone else they had ever met before. When they thought about it, maybe they didn't need to try and find their way home. "So, we gonna see you at breakfast, champ?" Crosley asked, a kind smile across his face as he snapped Nameless out of their thoughts.

"Yeah! I'll see you at breakfast, Mr.Crosley!" Nameless- no- Champ responded, a grin spread across their face.

Last edited by bakuraas. on Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:10 pm

Marking this as well!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:15 pm

user:minifun990
prompt:
In a small hut live two storkies. Polar opposites in most ways and yet very close to one another. One was strong, focusing on physical strength. Avoiding his astral magic when possible. He was plagued with ancient memories, of time and places far away.
His mate was arcane, completely focused on gaining more knowledge. She loved her magic. Loved all magic and often pushed Abnus to preform his own.

He was reading star charts and she was reading tarot cards. And for once, in the first time they separately came to the same conclusion.

There was a kitten, in danger. Either now or in the next few days, but they were near by.

The two looked at each other. Back at their respective desks and without another word ran. They went together, not daring to split up as they searched for this kitten that needed their help. The cards and stars had been clear, this kitten was highly likely to die.

They managed to find them just in time. Near the base of a hill a small form paraded around, yelling and overall being young. But there was a tumbling turning mud slide rapidly sliding towards them. Abnus didnt waste anymore time, leaping and tackling the kitten out of the way before the dangerous muck could cover and suffocate them.

Neither adult expected the kitten to get up, hiss at them then run off again. Straight into some underbrush they werent even able to catch up, their fur and larger bodies getting slowed down by the thick foliage.

They chased after, confused at the response and worried about the fact that they were alone.

It was a good thing they did. They saw the kitten, smiling now, and balancing on a thin branch. Over a large chasm, the fall likely deadly for the young storkie. Arifa gasped, running to the ledge and reaching out to the kitten.

“Hey, how about you come here dear, please. We wont hurt you, we just want to help.” She pleaded, her words running together. Abnus nodded quietly, trying to look as unassuming as possible, his extra eyes closed and his tail tucked close.

“The great and wonderful Loka needs no help.” The kitten pronounced proudly. Just as the thin branch holding him aloft snapped. The two adults yelped, panicked. Arifa reached out further, managing to use just enough telepathy that she could bring the kitten into grabbing range. She quickly swept them into her paws, huffing from the exertion. She had never lifted anything so large before.

“Now that was very dangerous little one.” Abnus stated solemnly “You should be more car-”

“Boring! Hide and seek time.”

“Wait no!”

“Come back!”

“He’s gone again.”

“He is, we better find him.”

They did. They found him in the middle of a grumpy viper pit. They found him again being chased by a Feral. They found him almost drowning in a river. As well as caught in some form of trap.

He was completely reckless, and more than a little over confident.

At the end of the day Ariya and Abnus were huffing and puffing. More than frustrated and panicked. And both at the edge of how far their magic could go. Only then did the kitten stop in front of them, a proud smile on your face.

“You guys are good at hide and seek.” He laughed a little. “ And tag”

“S-so good.” Abnus said, huffing laboured breaths. Arifa poked his side.

“Yeah, but maybe we should stop playing now. Do you have a family, a home? Anything??”

“Hm nah, my mums not that great at hide and seek. She keeps forgetting to be found. I havent seen her for a few days so now you are my Mum and Dad Ive decided.”

Arifa’s ears flattened a little as her mouth dropped. Meanwhile Abnus just chuckled, low and deep. Of course. He thought a little hysterically.

“Well? Lets go home! I’m hungry.”

(654/500)
extras: [optional]
Last edited by minifun990 on Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino Tricks » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:18 pm

Mark
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
My name is Cas, I go by He/they.
I draw for c$, pets, and Flight Rising currencies.
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Storkies #703-708 Prompt Submission

Postby mystoxxiide » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:15 am

FEATURED STORKIES; unnamed kit, mandrake, reiki, pyrite
PROMPT: Free reign.
WC; 661
POV; alternating
---

A storm had seized the forest, and rain had crept into every crevice. Among the downpour, a lonely kit struggled to find its way, crying out bitterly for its mother - who had fled without it for its sickness. Its fur was waterlogged as it stumbled through the dirt that ran with rivulets. Losing control of its footing, the poor kit slipped, and before it knew it was sliding down the mud-slicked riverbank as the rain and wind continued to beat it back until it plunged into the frigid water. It thrashed and squirmed as it sank, paws weakly flailing.

The further it sank, the darker it got, and the water filling the kit’s lungs didnt help. It closed its eyes, beginning to fall still, feebly twitching as it resigned to its fate -- before teeth found purchase in its scruff, and it was yanked upwards.

Mandrake gripped the kit tightly in his jaws, kicking his tail and legs and using his water magic to propel him to the surface. When they did break the water, a huge wave pushed them to shore, and the chocolate AWD took off running, paws slipping and sliding in the mud. The kit hung limp between his jaws, breathing weak and shallow. It quivered lightly.

As Mandrake stumbled into camp, many other storkats of the colony turned their heads, yowls of shock and horror ringing out as many ran to help. He shouldered them out of the way, gasping, “F-Fire-- Pyrite, get Pyrite-- Cinnie-- we need fire!” From the crowd, Reiki emerged, worried and confused. He gratefully handed the kitten over, thanking Freya that the colony had a healing storkie. She brought it to the medicine den, laying it in the softest nest she had before examining it, touching her nose to and running her paw over its pelt. “I can smell sickness.” She mumbled, before drawing back, looking confused. “You said you rescued it from the water -- but there’s near to none in its lungs?”

“I drew it out.” Drake mumbled. He was tired; he hadn’t ever had to swim or hydrobend in a storm before, and the massive amounts of water had overwhelmed him. His fur was still plastered to his frame, and he sat in the corner to make sure it didnt drip onto and ruin the poultices Reiki had made. The vines covering the entrance of the den shifted, and Pyrite slipped through them. Seeing the kit, he headed over quickly, with Reiki ushering him to curl up with it. “Quick, quick. Before it catches coldcough.” She worried, whiskers twitching. Pyrite did as told, his body seemingly beginning to glow lightly as the fire storkie increased his body temperature. The kit began to stir at the feeling of warmth. Then, slowly, it lifted up its head, looking around - tired, yet curious. Then it sneezed. In the corner, Drake couldn’t stop himself from chuckling. Pyrite turned to look at him, and he immediately shut up, embarrassment flooding his body. The marbled tabby’s eyes roamed over his soaked form, and the chocolate AWD stiffened, fearing the worst.

Then, the colony’s founder smiled.

“Thank you,” He said. “You could have chosen to give up on this kit, but you pushed yourself and your abilities to save it. Well done, Mandrake.”

Warmth bloomed in his chest, and he returned with an affectionate grin.

The kit spent the night recovering, and in the morning was toddling around happily in the grass outside the medicine den. A couple of larger apprentices were gently playing with it, cooing to draw its attention. Mandrake himself was watching with a soft smile.

Reiki came out to sit beside him, closer than he expected. Her fur brushed his. She had threaded another feather in her mane, black and green, one of a duck’s. “Feeling better?” She asked softly, smiling. He nodded, and she touched her tail to his to express her happiness. He flushed, and slowly intertwined them. She didn’t pull away.

vik // he/him // gemini // toyhou.se // flight rising // my magnum opus // storkies

league of legends + arcane // bendy and the ink machine // genshin impact // five nights at freddy's
mystoxxiide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KandieFloofsterLoch » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:37 am

user: KandieFloofsterLoch
WC: 886 words
prompt:
This kitty had been unknowingly abandoned by their parents while playing through the deep woods and when they came back, their whole clan mysteriously disappeared. The kitten became curious if the whole clan was doing simple hide and sneak but after running around the whole territory the kitten becomes worried, then scared, then slowly terrified with every step they take looking around the empty dens and a caves seeing nothing but rock and flora from their home. The kitten eventually gives up and falls on their paws after a stumble over a large tree root that was the gateway to their clan's home. The realization of the emptiness around them begins to sink in to this poor kitty and proceeds to cry an oceans worth of tears from their eyes.

"MOOOOMM..DAAAAADD!!!"
They sob out in pain the loneliness getting into the kitten's mind quickly as they hug themself into a small tightened ball to mimic their mother's warmth they've always felt everyday up until now.

After the kitten's discovery of their supposed abandonment, weeks past as their eyes create large bags from their endless sobs and suffering, fur mangled and beginning to Matt, body tired from their inexperience and failures to hunt for food leading them to sleep almost the entire day loathing in their self deprication thoughts in their mind.

But one day, in their infrequent but needed searches through the forest for food their feeble body fighting for their paws to catch something an odd sharp sound of grass was heard in the distance. The kitten panics and quickly hides under a bush and waits for the sound to past. Unfortunately the sound didn't go away but.. changed.

The sound had now begun to hear...more splotchy as if the thing was pressing liquid mud. This odd curiosity made the cautious kitty curious and with careful steps follows the sound while in the muted green tall bushes to ensure their safety if danger lies upon the muddy, mushy sound. As the kitten comes closer and closer to the sound the mushy sounds becoming louder and hearing a couple of noises that sounded like swiping on the ground..they take a peak.

Once they saw what the creature was...it was a horse-no a unicorn??? This unicorn had dark black fur almost like charred powder of coal with white accents on their feet along with the prominent red hooves and curved horn that stuck out while wearing a bright red floral crown the kitten could vaguely see.

The kitten eyes widen terrified of this tall unicorn too afraid to see what the unicorn was doing, backing away in fear until they slipped on a large branch.
"EEEP-"
The kitten yeeps falling on their back creating a loud thud that made the unicorn stop in their tracks and turns to the sound. The kitten watches the unicorn in fear as they move closer and closer to the fallen kitty and leans their head towards the kitten with their crimson red eyes.

The kitty is frozen in fear looking eye to eye with the dark unicorn in silence. As the kitty takes shaky breaths and closes their eyes impending their demise the unicorn instead nuzzles the scared kit with their muzzle.The kit's eyes widen feeling this sudden warmth.
"U-uhmm y-your not gonna hurt me?!?!?"
The kit stutters to the unicorn in which the unicorn replies nodding and trying to get the kit up by nudging their back
"O-oh...okay??"
The kit said confused getting up, looking up at the unicorn as they looked to the stray kitten and leads the kit to their original spot.

As the kit worriedly follows the unicorn, the unicorn presents the kitten cups of bright colored paint and a numerous amounts of rocks varying in sizes with paint covered all over the tops of the rocks. The unicorn watches the kitten's reaction of awe and surprise until the kit looks at the unicorn.
"is...is this mud??? A-are you trying to trick me??"
The kitten questions and the unicorn shakes their head and dips their hoof into a cup with pink paint and swipes their pink covered hoof onto the rock transferring the pink hue onto it.

The kit's eyes widen
"O-oh wow..."
They say in awe and slowly put their paw into the pink paint filled cup feeling no pain and touches the rock surprised and smiled for the first time in weeks and looks up to the unicorn
"This is so cool. W-whats your name???"
They ask with a hint of excitement

The unicorn looks at the kitten does a light chuckle and pushes up a large flat rock that spelled out 'DreadFast the Mighty Swallow' in neon red paint. The kitten's eyes widen seeing the name this soft unicorn had but then DreadFast nudges the kit with their clean hoof and tilts his head gesturing to ask what the kitten's name was??

The kitten looks down thinking they've almost forgotten about their name after their abandonment....but they want to forget about it now. They want to erase the identity they had with their family and clan for the hatred and despair they've developed onto this poor kitty.

The kit looks at the rock with DreadFast's name and smiles
"You can call me Swallow."
The kit says proudly looking up at DreadFast. Their first friend.

extras: I wanted to incorporate my kategorian DreadFast and try out writing an origin story for an antagonist so yee I hop this is good : D
KandieFloofsterLoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:54 am

upon request, this has been extended until tomorrow to 7:30 pm est!
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:43 pm

user: Furrydogs12
prompt: Stuart's pov, journal format
I cannot trust anyone anymore, unless that is my mother. She’s the only one who cares for me a little bit, I guess.I watched my father attack my mother. I'll spare the details, but it wasn't pretty. I ran to the situation, where my father saw me, and said, “I’ll return for you!” and ran away. I feel bad because I didn't get there time because some of the things that he did will take months for her to heal from. Helping my mother back up and back to our place, with a couple stumbles along the way. I cried so much more than I ever have. I lost a line here because my tears got on the paper! I will mature from this, and I’m going to need to see my father and confront him about this.

After a few days of helping my mother, suddenly, she’s gone. I’m not sure where she's gone but she’s left me alone. I can’t express my tears falling down right now, but they pour, again. My father took my mother right from under my watch, and I am lost without her.

My mother left one night, and came back, blood all over her chin, many scars and a terrible appearance. She told me having these children would kill her, because she wasn’t taking care of herself, and that she wanted to kill him. But she left me alone for how long now? As she couldn’t withstand another child, or who knows how many more siblings, I knew she was a mess, but then I realized so was I, very soon. I once wished the worst upon someone. But when she returned, I panicked, and asked what happened. I won’t ever forget the words she said. “I killed your father.” she told me. She murdered him, fighting so hard it killed her as well. She would lose the children as well, and there was nothing I could do. I was alone. I thought those were the last words she spoke, but she took a deep, final, breath and said, “Run Stuart until nobody here will recognize you. Live a happy life, and know that I love you. Live a life you will remember, and talk to the girl you once were with. Make things right. I love you.” I didn’t stop crying for days.

When I got better, I lost my emotions. I couldn’t control them anymore. I ran so far from that place that my legs became numb and I fell multiple times. Nothing was happy about life to me, everyone I loved left me. Internally I had died. There were always tears running, but the amount of hurt and loss that I suffered from was too much. I felt traumatized, ripped apart, sewn back together to just be broken worse than I ever had before. First off, my father didn’t care for me. He left part of my childhood growing up, it has been a full year since the beginning of having this journal… I went from being a really young, happy boy, to now almost an adult pup… and I’ve had to go through all this, just to lose both parents at the end. But my journey kept going, to hopefully apologize for my only mistake.

On my last resort, I wondered if there was anything I could do to make up for my mistake, if there was any at this point. I found some water, jumped in and swam away. I actually ended up finding the island I wanted to head to. I made it to the shore, where hopefully I would be starting a completely new life. Once my body washed up on shore, I made sure to clean and lick the injuries I had. But I was tired, and fell asleep, all wet, tired and in pain.

When my eyes opened though, I saw very deep blue ones staring into them, and also a little bit of pushing on my chest by what felt like a paw. I wasn’t scared though, my father had boring brown eyes, and the ones I was staring at were all too blue and looked very kind. I closed my eyes, and then opened them all the way, getting a little bit of sunlight, but my focus came in fully, and there, for some reason in a very, very happy mood, was a wolfhound.
(732 words)

extras:
Quotes-
“All I need’s a little love in my life, because I wasn’t meant to fight on my own,” -Stuart/Rixton/Ashes Remain
“Hold on life, I still want you. Hold on, I still need you!” -Stuart/Chord Overstreet
“Are you insane like me, been in pain like me? I think emotionally, we can be heroes everywhere we go, no matter what.” -Stuart/The Score/Halsey

Personality:
(+) Positives Traits: Playful, Sweet, Observant, Genuine, Freethinking, Friendly
(o) Neutral Traits: Competitive, Emotional, Sensual, Sensitive
(-) Negative Traits: Easily Discouraged, Moody, Shallow, Wishful

Stuart is quite an emotional character, and his mood swings change dramatically depending on each situation, but it is due to the fact he is rather sensitive, and although he knows that his thoughts are quick to fall as either offended, scared, happy or sad, he also tries to counter those emotions be having small rants about why he feels someone could something like that about him, but after all, it's a process. He feels like he must explain himself, regardless if that looks like he's becoming defensive for himself, but when he has stronger emotions, the kitten feels he needs to protect those emotions from coming out. He does care deeply about others, like he does with his emotions, and he is very genuine and wholesome. He loves to treat others well, and he expects the same. Although he tries to think he's typically positive all the time, he also is a bit angry or stressed and will argue a bit though. He hates being called overly emotion because he claims "he can't help it." But he feels he's quite smart and knows more than others too, which is a downside because when someone disagrees with him he gets a bit salty. He carries a very bright and happy character, but is quick to change if something popped up. Stuart feels the need to tend to others, and will put his needs above his own when needed.

Stuart's life began out a bit rough with his parents constantly fighting. But after a while his life settled down when he left them. Growing up wasn't easy for him, so he mostly tried to stay away from the fighting going around him, and stay in hiding. When he was old enough, he left his parents and tried to venture out. He ended up catching up to someone from his past though, who gave him a little challenge, and ended up hurting his chest, which thankfully taught Stuart some of the things he needed in how to be a medic. He did however end up trying to swim back home, where he washed back up on shore, and was brought back to home where he could finally live alone without fighting, and meet the people he hid from.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me